Author Topic: The Scamdemic turns darker in the Dept of Defense  (Read 582 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The Scamdemic turns darker in the Dept of Defense
« on: April 12, 2021, 12:45:30 PM »
Nearly 40% of US Marines are declining Covid-19 vaccinations, according to data provided to CNN on Friday by the service, the first branch to disclose service-wide numbers on acceptance and declination.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/467502-40-of-marines-decline-to-get-vaccinated-against-covid/

Well, the 40% are obviously the most intelligent...they know this is "coronavirus" is over-blown for cynical political purposes, nefarious insider greed and despotical gratification.

They also know they are probably about to be drummed out as dissidents, undesirables...they usual genocidal terms for those they wat to destroy.

They know things will be getting worse.

And...oh come on, man?  Just messing with me now...that took like...a minute to find another article...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9460389/Pentagon-scientists-invent-microchip-senses-COVID-19-body-symptoms.html

Resistance is mandatory.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online paulh

• Established Member
Re: The Scamdemic turns darker in the Dept of Defense
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 12:52:49 PM »
As one, Marine, I can remember walking down a line, air guns shooting sh*t into me from both sides, no questions asked(too fookin scared)   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Scamdemic turns darker in the Dept of Defense
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 01:10:24 PM »
Yeah...I recall being told what they were...and nothing hurt like the gamma-gobulin in the ass-cheek...swear to God they hit bone and it would hurt for days...

Got 2 of those bastards because, deployed overseas...

:P

I would tell them to stick their fauxxine where the sun don't shine!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.