Author Topic: What Weiner really is..  (Read 873 times)

Offline fingerroll

• Likes the place
What Weiner really is..
« on: June 11, 2011, 07:48:05 PM »
20 years ago we would have been honest with each other and labeled mr. weiner for what he is; a degenerate.   i suspect his rehab will be about as intense as lindsay lohans have been, but the voting public will soon forget about his shortcomings and he will be back in full force.  the msm will love him up for his attempts at rehabbing himself and his new life.  watch, he will come out of this a hero for facing down his demons and then he will serve the dependents...er...voters of NY for many years to come. 

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: What Weiner really is..
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 11:13:49 PM »
20 years ago we would have been honest with each other and labeled mr. weiner for what he is; a degenerate.   i suspect his rehab will be about as intense as lindsay lohans have been, but the voting public will soon forget about his shortcomings and he will be back in full force.  the msm will love him up for his attempts at rehabbing himself and his new life.  watch, he will come out of this a hero for facing down his demons and then he will serve the dependents...er...voters of NY for many years to come. 

and he'll have to write a book to let us know all about it!

::puke::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 11:42:16 PM »
Face it: If Charles Rangel is still a NY congressman then ANYONE can be a NY congressman.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 04:23:09 AM »
I'd like anyone to name a single "Liberal Value" imposed on the American public which has provided a positive benefit to society .

RickZ

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 05:05:28 AM »
Face it: If Charles Rangel is still a NY congressman then ANYONE can be a NY congressman.

As a New Yorker, who's been in many of Weiner's Congresional district neighborhoods, what scares me more about Weiner than Rangel is this:  I expect Rangel's Harlem constituents to rally around their black tax cheat representative in a 'he got his, I want mine' mentality.  I do not expect predominantly white constituents to rally around a Jewish pervert passing himself off as a Representative.  The latter truly depresses me.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 12:26:35 PM »

As a New Yorker, who's been in many of Weiner's Congresional district neighborhoods, what scares me more about Weiner than Rangel is this:  I expect Rangel's Harlem constituents to rally around their black tax cheat representative in a 'he got his, I want mine' mentality.  I do not expect predominantly white constituents to rally around a Jewish pervert passing himself off as a Representative.  The latter truly depresses me.

Just thinking of the federal government depresses me.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson