Author Topic: vaccines for kids  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Lady Virginia

vaccines for kids
« on: May 25, 2021, 05:12:42 PM »
Moderna says COVID-19 vaccine 100% effective in kids ages 12 to 18

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Wellness/covid-19-vaccines-kids/story?id=77505555

OF COURSE IT IS!

How could it not be?? This is science saving us from things we don't need to be saved from.....

"Could COVID-19 vaccines impact puberty, menstruation?

There is currently no clinical evidence to suggest the vaccines can have long-term effects on puberty or fertility, according to Ashton, a practicing, board-certified OBGYN.

Ashton noted that while there has been anecdotal discussion of the emotional event of finally receiving the vaccine temporarily impacting menstruation for adult women, the idea of the cause being from the vaccine itself "defies science and biology."

It is really important to understand basic biology here," Ashton said. "Women can have changes in their menstrual cycle and also have gotten the vaccine, that does not mean that one caused the other."

"Right now there is no puberty concern. There is no fertility concern," she added."

OF COURSE  there's no concern......

until there is.....and it's too late....

unreal....

and that comment
"emotional event of finally receiving the vaccine temporarily impacting menstruation"

really in 2021 we're gonna blame women's emotions for their problems???

I'd never go to that doctor!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: vaccines for kids
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 07:32:57 PM »
Because of recent experience, I'm am thinking too many of them are just like that.  What they *don't* know about "the Covid" is astounding.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 08:28:18 AM »
The fact that the vax manufacturers are given immunity from liability by the government for an experimental jab for a virus with a mortality rate of 1% of the population and that the very same government lies about masks, lies about the genesis of the virus lies about more effective treatments like vitamins, HCQ, Ivermectin and those doctors who promote them...and who downplay adverse reactions and deaths caused by the jabs...well, any one of them ought to make an intelligent person run away from the vax...in totality it ought to make an intelligent person righteously vexed.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Lady Virginia

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2021, 05:12:03 PM »
Libertas, you summed it up completely.

I may have to quote you next time I need to state my reasons to someone who doesn't get it.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 07:22:01 PM »

Just wondering. What is the liability for an employer who forces an employee to get the shot and there are bad effects?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2021, 08:50:38 PM »

Just wondering. What is the liability for an employer who forces an employee to get the shot and there are bad effects?

None.  Now.  OSHA had ruled the employer was liable in terms of Workman's Comp ........... and then walked it back.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Lady Virginia

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2021, 11:43:07 PM »
 ::pullhair::

yeah walked back after they got a phone call I bet.....

still worth suing over if an employee in  that situation...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2021, 08:22:47 AM »
Quote away, LV...free speech is as it should be.   ::cool::

The lack of accountability with this immunity from liability crap has to end, what should be challenged is the idea that government can do this subjectively and inconsistently...as well as employers' Nuremberg Defense in following inhuman orders by any governmental authority!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2021, 08:57:34 AM »
Infuriating, if true:

"Model Emergency Health Powers Act (MEHPA) - 2003

MEHPA makes it a criminal offense to refuse a state-ordered vaccination or medical procedure. In some states where it has already become law, refusing a compulsory vaccination is a felony. States have some leeway in determining the severity of the penalties, but in all cases the act permits the immediate confiscation and/or destruction of any private property without any procedural review in the event of a health emergency.

Georgetown and Johns Hopkins' Center for Law and the Public Health, the think tank where this state legislation model was created, reports MEHPA-like laws have been passed in 20 states, and 16 state legislatures have introduced measures dealing with public health emergencies caused by a terrorist attack.

States where MEHPA laws have been enacted include: Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Washington, D.C. has also enacted an emergency health powers law.

State legislatures where MEHPA has been introduced include: California, Connecticut, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Washington, and Wyoming."

From here:  http://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/05/mailvox-vaxxmania-in-military.html#c919941571835390704

What say you, LV?

Offline Lady Virginia

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2021, 02:37:35 PM »
It's claimed that it's directed towards bioterrorism.....

even the ACLU is against it....

it raises the same red flags as all those governors who abused their EOs.

complete text:
https://www.aclu.org/other/text-msehpa

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2021, 04:45:59 PM »
It's claimed that it's directed towards bioterrorism.....

even the ACLU is against it....

it raises the same red flags as all those governors who abused their EOs.

complete text:
https://www.aclu.org/other/text-msehpa

There are some claiming this latest covid hoo-hah is bioterrorism, in which case, it appears one can be made (or they can try) to take the gene-therapy jab, so, yes, red flags.

I am so weary of feeling besieged by government.

Offline Lady Virginia

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2021, 05:40:54 PM »
it is dangerous to label it bioterrorism unless we're going after the real terrorists instead of citizens wishing to assert their rights....

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2021, 09:46:36 PM »
And then there's this: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mJVBQsVGnkng/

(I can't vouch for its veracity)