Author Topic: If your in the South or East your health info may be in nefarious Goolag's hands  (Read 461 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I just saw that on Liberty Daily, so I did a search.  They run hospitals and surgical centers and ........... 32 million people's medical records.

This, also, will not end well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Lady Virginia

up next telling: you what healthcare YOU must get
and what you can't

if people think this is about record management or efficiencies to contain overhead they're nuts....

so much for medical privacy & choice

I'm sure the analytics would've told the doctors and insurance company my premature daughter had 0% chance of positive outcome---as one doctor implied---

she's in college now and doing just fine....

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yup...and you can be in the industry and encounter the same bullsquat...

People must drive their care, the default is not reliable...

And watch them run from the privacy violations when they start rolling...lies, excuses, finger-pointing...

It's about ka-ching...always...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Lady Virginia

people who think they have medical privacy now are delusional....everybody and their brother seems to have a reason to have access to your medical info....

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Uh huh.  One good read through the "privacy/HIPPA" form they toss at you at the doc's office would disabuse any that bother to look.  They should have made a shorter list of with who/whom they are going to share.  Less paper.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"