Author Topic: More legitimization attempts to make extremist genocidal maniacs appear "normal"  (Read 492 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
It's like they are paraphrasing Mein Kampf and too stupid and too evil to know or care...

https://notthebee.com/article/whiteness-is-a-parasitic-condition-that-has-no-permanent-cure-according-to-the-journal-of-the-american-psychoanalytic-association

...just like The Bible warned...evil touted as good, good denigrated as evil...these psychotics want to create Hell on Earth and a full-blown race war is their vehicle.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The maniacs are doing it now even while Whites are still the majority in the population.  If we don't stop it right now, it will be horrific for Whites when we are not the majority.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yup.  And I heard from my college nephew the transition date was like 2050, or so maybe that generation is being told by Indoctrinators...I thought it was at least a decade earlier than that...either way it makes it more younger generations issue as if I am still kickin' then my utility would be greatly diminished in a kinetic environment and I am far from certain younger generations up to the task exist in impactful numbers...which I'm sure the genocidal maniacs are banking on and trying to effect.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.