Topics > Economy

Paul Ryan FNC OpEd: Time To Do What Works

(1/1)

trapeze:
LINK

--- Quote ---A flurry of recent economic news – especially the May jobs report – confirms what many have feared for some time: This president’s leadership deficit has caused a disastrous jobs deficit, and where he has led, his policies have made things worse.

The president clearly inherited a difficult fiscal and economic situation when he took office. But his response to the crisis has been woefully inadequate. The president and his party’s leaders have made it their mission to test the hypothesis that more government spending and greater government control over the economy can jump-start a recovery better than the private sector can.

That experiment has failed. The stimulus spending spree failed to create jobs. Massive overhauls of the financial sector and health-care sector are fueling uncertainty and hindering our recovery.
--- End quote ---

Libertas:
Yeah, sounds good to us, but to the MFM and the parasites they support all they'll do is crank up the hate and come after Ryan again...that these assholes don't have a single intelligent plan to reduce spending let alone start paring down the debt level illustrates how totally out of whack these people are.  I think I saw Bill Gross describe how we are worse off than Greece.  Frankly I think the nation will implode before the majority of fools in this nation realize it is time to kick every proglodyte to the curb!

::gaah::

trapeze:
I have to wonder what the real endgame is for the left.

Do they just want to see a worldwide crash of the "system" with the belief that this will actually solve anything? That, if we are all screwed up then the USA being screwed up will not be noticed or will somehow be let off the hook for our responsibilities? Or is it part of the wealth redistribution project where the USA is allowed to go bust so that we become a permanent debtor nation which will be paying off a gigantic credit card bill, making the minimum payment to the rest of the world for all eternity?

The facts of the economic situation are plain for all to see. But only the Republicans seem to be interested in repairing the situation so that the USA emerges in a healthy state. The apparent plan from the Democrats is to just pretend that everything is okay and that things will fix themselves so no changes to fiscal behavior are necessary.

Libertas:
Yes, they are in pretend mode.  For whatever reason, those lunatics think they gravy-train will continue into perpetuity and if any crap hits the fan it will the Repub's at fault anyway so there is no incentive to face reality let alone acknowledge it!

And the MFM is complicit every step of the way!

Dem's keep screwing things up, MFM covers for Dem's and both blame Repub's...it really is that simple for them.  And the truly sad part is these Dem's are still able to fool people.  I would not want to bet on what comes first...collapse or fools opening their eyes!

::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version