Author Topic: Ivermectin  (Read 964 times)

Offline Lady Virginia

Ivermectin
« on: June 30, 2021, 10:34:05 PM »
lots of good stuff

https://bird-group.org/

"Regarding the news of the UK trial Dr. Lawrie is exasperated: “Contrary to the mainstream media reports, the evidence is that Ivermectin is clearly proven to work against covid.  In fact, there is more evidence on ivermectin than on any other treatment option for covid, and far more safety data than any of the novel therapies.”

“More placebo-controlled clinical trials of ivermectin are unethical and are definitely not needed. We know Ivermectin saves lives. The investigators of the PRINCIPLE trial also know this, as we informed them months ago.  We remain open to assisting them in understanding the available evidence.”"

https://bird-group.org/meta-analysis-paper/

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Ivermectin
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 08:08:33 AM »
OK, so...right now since the Marxist/Globalist have driven legitimate medicine into the back alleys of the world...whom do we contact, or which alley should we be exploring to buy some of this effective medicine on the black market?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 09:00:22 AM »
I bought the horse paste, very cheap. Haven't had to use it yet

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 09:44:46 AM »
OK, so...right now since the Marxist/Globalist have driven legitimate medicine into the back alleys of the world...whom do we contact, or which alley should we be exploring to buy some of this effective medicine on the black market?

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/how-do-i-get-covid-19-medication/
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 10:16:38 AM »

Here is a very long discussion often about Fluvoxamine, which is also being resisted and censored. Apparently it works well as an anti infammatory and crosses the into the brain to cure long haul brain fog.

https://youtu.be/tHIYXqMXZOU
Steve Kirsch On COVID Early Treatment and Censorship
10,271 viewsStreamed live 13 hours ago
Drbeen Medical Lectures

I cannot find an recent video of Ivory Hecker. She is the fired Houston TV reporter. In one video toward the end she talks with a WHO official who says IVM has not been studied well enough etc. Then she asks him "What DOES work?" He chokes and say the WHO does not tell countries what to use and ends the interview.  My point is that the WHO et al. are not comparing IVM to other meds, they want NO meds.
Here she is in different video I think.
https://youtu.be/0gphevXWCgg
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 10:28:51 AM »

Dang, seems on-grid...I was hoping for a dude in a dark alley popping his trunk open...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2021, 12:51:09 PM »
https://covid19criticalcare.com/

List of tele-presence doctors who are on board in treating with Ivermectin

Found this site via the Rogan podcast I posted elsewhere
https://open.spotify.com/episode/7uVXKgE6eLJKMXkETwcw0D?si=NUUyVVRwRY6T09xdv5NUuw&nd=1

They all stop just short of saying "yes these people are letting people die for profit"  but the writing is there on the wall for all to see.
They absolutely know that Ivermectin is safe and certainly will not do harm even if it is 100%  ineffective against COVID
they have that meta study that basically proves it is effective.  They talk about a clinical trial of front line personnel where the control group of 400 was infected at a 60% rate, and the one getting Ivermectin and another antiviral had 0 cases.  That is 0.

The basically fight this because they know their emergency vaccine and other drugs  would be shot out of the water if this was known

I personally have my tin foil hat on at the moment so I think  that this corruption for profitis the BEST  possible motive that could be placed forth
I hope that is ALL it is . But I think its far, far worse than that.. WHO changing "herd immunity" definitions, the insistence that people who already had covid get vaccinated, the insistence that kids and younglings under 50 get the vaccine when the virus poses almost no risk, the desire for COVID passports,  the Dictatorial Lockdowns,  the lies about asymptomatic people spreading COVID,  the  fact that Masks do almost nothing because this thing is true airborne.. all point in one direction. This isn't just incompetence - incompetent peolpe are still occasionally right- and they don't need to lie.  Nor do I think this is just about selling a vaccine for money -Scammers rarely push for 100%  compliance with their scam- especially if their scam starts killing young healthy people - even in small numbers. No one needs or wants that sort of publicity - even if you are immune from legal damages.  No , the fact that the vaccines OBVIOUSLY pose a risk that is - at least - on the same order as the disease  - especially for the younger folks --  and they still keep pushing them suggests something more is at work. Somehow the powers that Be think this will lead to their Great Reset.  Maybe simply by creating more and more sick that Cloward-Piven the health industry. ( I saw a question on Quora recently where someone asked if Republicans appreciate the ACA now that more have to depend upon it) 

What is very odd is this does seem to be a B-Ark strategy. The Elite at the top are in on the plan and avoid the vaccine and take their ivermectin to avoid the contagion.  The critical thinkers ( meaning the people capable of doing things and running the society )  look at what is going on and say no way...  and the useless eaters in the middle all get sick and eventually die. Maybe they are sterilized as well.  Maybe the elite just figure that with the useless gone,  they can simply back off and retire to their islands  and escape the wrath of the doers -  or they are simply counting on enslaving doers by force as there will be so few of them left, and they will have an army of tiny-home pod  dwelling entitled zombies they can throw at us in return for getting some bugs to eat and time in  front of a playstation.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 01:34:48 PM »
I don't think that requires tinfoil...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2021, 01:53:35 PM »

Dang, seems on-grid...I was hoping for a dude in a dark alley popping his trunk open...

foottapping
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2021, 04:26:12 PM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2021, 04:36:29 PM »
...or that.   ;D

::thumbsup::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2021, 06:32:38 PM »

Here is a summary pamphlet with treatment starting on page 16. How to find doctor on page 13.

https://aapsonline.org/CovidPatientTreatmentGuide.pdf

What bothers me is that some Indian doctors tell what they give on day 1, day 3, day 8. In the US in IL near a big city, my younger brother tested positive on day 1. He asked for meds and was told there were none. He stayed home until could not breathe then hospital. Many days later sent home with home O2 generator.

IMO the campaign against IVM is also against fluvaxamine and any other meds that would help avoid the hospital. More mainstream people like Matt Taibbi and Kim Iversen are asking what is going on with IVM.

Dr. Chetty and Dr. Darrell DeMello are on youtube. One of them said he treated 3 priests (Hindu?) in India and explained the importance of day 8 and what to take and they spread the word. One of them pre wrote scripts for day 8 in case it hit on his one day off. From memory, day 1 is viral, day 3 in  inflammatory, day 7-8 is thrombolytic. Doctors have meds to treat all of that.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2021, 07:46:42 AM »
I don't think you're barking up the wrong tree on the hospitalization thing...

Offline Lady Virginia

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2021, 09:29:42 AM »

He asked for meds and was told there were none.

I've feared for a long time that medicine was headed this direction.....being told there's nothing that can be done when there is but you don't meet the criteria for getting treatment because of who you are