Author Topic: The Vax Goons are Coming!  (Read 3296 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Vax Goons are Coming!
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2021, 12:12:41 PM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2021, 10:19:19 AM »
Whatever it is they're doing, when the Left sees it failing, they just do it harder.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2021, 11:26:25 AM »
Yeah, same clowns who wiped their control group get approval by a corrupt agency...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/08/23/with-pfizer-likely-to-get-fda-approval-monday-its-worth-remembering-pfizer-and-moderna-lost-the-clinical-trial-control-group-testing-vaccine-efficacy-and-safety/

Clown world...growing more corrupt and dangerous by the second...

Damned mRNA protein-spiking cyto-storm inducing crap will destroy T-cells!

Without the T-cells...

No immune system, no immunity from a damned thing!

https://spectator.org/a-victory-for-natural-immunity-and-sanity/

Trying to bring sanity to an insane mob is futile...just state the facts and realize you have to be in charge of your own destiny and leave the rest to rot in their own sewage...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 11:31:28 AM by Libertas »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2021, 09:55:04 PM »
FDA cobbled up the approval. How long until federal stab mandates?

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2021, 10:10:49 AM »
Yes they got "approval"

Never mind this approval came after following an entirely different process than all previous "approvals"
I am sure that the margin of error didn't change and that  the 5 phases of testing that they did for other "approvals"  just isn'tr necessary here

All other big Pharma companies should sue because Pfizer got preferential treatment.
I Think in fact that the law requires all 5 phases for "approval" so one can probably sue that way as well

But who is going to make them follow a law? 
https://twitter.com/RepMaxineWaters/status/1422290902047985668

After all it is the CDC issuing the eviction moratorium
It is the IRS issuing the new gun registration regulations. 
Cant get it passed through congress - just have unaccountable bureaucrats in the Alphabet depts  implement "rule changes"

So yes they are going to use this to justify mandating the jab.  Fine.  Try to fire me for non compliance. I work from home to begin with - who am i affecting?w. I have vaxxed neighbors who can do my shopping for me ( just as we did for them when they felt they had to stay home)   They can implement their damn passport and I  will simply go without and/or support my local black market

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wntX-a3jSY

Offline sfetter

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2021, 10:50:03 AM »
They did not get approval.  No where in the 12 page letter to the gov did it get full approval.  They only extended the emergency usage.

More lies.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2021, 12:35:29 PM »
The letter is confusing at best and probably deliberately so

It looks to me like they  granted approval to the vaccine under its new name for 16 and over- the emergency extension is for use in 16 and younger - who have a 99.998% surivival rate meaning there is no way in hell its worth trying a untested experimetal gene therapy that actually introduces a protein that acts as a toxin - causing clotting which can lead to stroke and neurological issues.
Yeah totally worth it

Mind the actual virus may do much the same thing because it has the same damn protien - but there is a chance you won't get the virus, or if you do, you will fight it off quickly- especially if you dose with ivermectin right away

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2021, 04:14:26 PM »
The beatings will continue...until the battered have had enough of that sh!t!!!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2021, 04:26:13 PM »
They did not get approval.  No where in the 12 page letter to the gov did it get full approval.  They only extended the emergency usage.

More lies.

I did not know that or read it elsewhere. I thought they just violated lots of statutes and regs to approve the vaccine.
Someone said that this approval means that the EUAs for the other vaccines are void since there is now an alternative.
But no one has to follow the law any more .....
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2021, 04:28:46 PM »

https://youtu.be/4lzJIlgNj68
News Roundup | Australia Super Dome Used To Herd 24,000 High Schoolers To Receive Pfizer Vaccine
Aug 24, 2021
TrialSite News
79.8K subscribers

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2021, 08:37:09 PM »
https://voxday.net/2021/08/23/fda-approves-pfake-vaccine/

... Karl Denninger (https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243355) notes that the FDA broke the law with this approval, and furthermore, has rendered the administration of both the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines illegal.

So the FDA has “fully approved” the Pfizer jab for Covid.

In doing so standing alone they have broken the law and thus have irrevocably destroyed their authority and any reason for anyone to ever do anything based on them ever again.

Let me explain.

Under black letter law an EUA is illegal if there is an alternative that is considered safe, effective and available. This was the reason the FDA did not (for 18 months!) run the studies and evaluate them on other early-intervention drugs for Covid-19. We all know what they are. I’m living proof they work too, as are millions of others worldwide.

But, more-importantly, this “full approval” voids all other vaccine EUAs for Covid-19. That is, under the law the Moderna and J&J instantly became illegal to offer or use within the United States.

The makers can apply for full authorization, of course, but the EUAs are void as of this morning and under black letter law cannot be administered to anyone in the United States as they are now unlicensed and unlawful products in human beings until and unless they are given full approval themselves. No medical provider can offer or administer any other than the Pfizer Covid-19 shot in the United States as of the moment of that approval.

You can bet the law will be ignored; note MRNAs stock price this morning. It should have instantly been cut in half.

In addition the FDA broke the law itself when it issued the “approval.” The law requires a full hearing and the data from the full set of trials; the trials are not capable of being completed until early 2022 by the original submissions and they deliberately did not hold the hearing. This is a black letter violation of the law as well, but nobody cares.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2021, 10:21:31 PM »
Indeed...how much more evidence do fricken people...ha, people SHEEPLE...need before they realize the tyranny of government and globalists?  They are flaunting law IN OUR FACE!

And these future fertilizer for fields yawn and go back to their fake lives and fake freedom and mind-numbing TV reality BS!!!

Damn them all!!!

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2021, 07:26:48 AM »
Y'know those Bible concordances that show various versions of God's word & the slight differences between translations? I found one that treats the Bill of Rights accordingly. Here's one that fits (there are others . . . some even more aggressive than this!)

This also, btw, seems to be the very first use of the hashtag in history!:

“Defense against a leveraged, tyrannical #plandemic, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2021, 11:33:52 AM »
Y'know those Bible concordances that show various versions of God's word & the slight differences between translations? I found one that treats the Bill of Rights accordingly. Here's one that fits (there are others . . . some even more aggressive than this!)

This also, btw, seems to be the very first use of the hashtag in history!:

“Defense against a leveraged, tyrannical #plandemic, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2021, 01:11:40 PM »
Find a sane provider...in another state if necessary...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1429955646644965382

H/T-CTF

UFR, yes...but this is who THEY are!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1430208482414837760

Resistance to tyranny is the only legitimate mandate of free people!

H/T-CTH

Understand "useless" and "evil"?!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2021, 04:13:18 PM »

The above post makes me think of a recent vox day post.
https://voxday.net/2021/08/25/confucius-condemns-neoliberalism/

https://edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2021/08/confucius-on-our-times.html
What is essential to a well-functioning society?  In a famous passage from The Great Learning traditionally attributed to Confucius (551-479 B.C.), the philosopher says:

The ancients who wished to illustrate illustrious virtue throughout the kingdom, first ordered well their own states.  Wishing to order well their states, they first regulated their families.  Wishing to regulate their families, they first cultivated their persons.  Wishing to cultivate their persons, they first rectified their hearts.  Wishing to rectify their hearts, they first sought to be sincere in their thoughts.  Wishing to be sincere in their thoughts, they first extended to the utmost their knowledge.  Such extension of knowledge lay in the investigation of things.

Things being investigated, knowledge became complete.  Their knowledge being complete, their thoughts were sincere.  Their thoughts being sincere, their hearts were then rectified.  Their hearts being rectified, their persons were cultivated.  Their persons being cultivated, their families were regulated.  Their families being regulated, their states were rightly governed.  Their states being rightly governed, the whole kingdom was made tranquil and happy.

From the Son of Heaven down to the mass of the people, all must consider the cultivation of the person the root of everything besides.  It cannot be, when the root is neglected, that what should spring from it will be well ordered.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2021, 08:06:02 PM »
If they insist & persist when thou sayest "Nix!"
Open up the door to Commandment number six.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2021, 11:01:55 AM »
Self-defense/Just War...Git-R-Done!

See this?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/08/25/large-sample-study-shows-natural-immunity-confers-stronger-and-longer-lasting-immunity-than-vaccine-which-again-defeats-the-ridiculous-premise-of-vaccine-passports/

What we all knew from the get-go!  This should be treated NO DIFFERENT than the flu, period!!!  These mRNA vax's whack your T-cells...they are destroying your immunity!  An intelligent person would ask "why?"...an imbecile will meekly shrug and moo...an accomplice in this evil would demonize you and seek to destroy you by other means!

They are lying, on purpose...about everything!!!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/08/25/the-science-of-hope-biden-administration-will-promote-new-plan-for-multiple-booster-shots-every-six-months-in-perpetuity-for-covid-variants/

Don't be a dumb effing cow!!!

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/texas-gov-issues-new-ban-vaccine-mandates-fda-fully-approves-pfizer-jab

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 11:06:09 AM by Libertas »