Author Topic: SCOTUS Quislings  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

Re: SCOTUS Quislings
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 11:07:39 AM »
Barrett got (2) of her kids from child trafficking.  Haven't heard anything about Kavanaugh.  Could it be that is why Trump picked them, because they looked so clean but were really dirty and needed to be exposed.  Hmmm??  I wonder?

You guys need to wake up.  I have monitored this site for years and commented from time to time but not once in the last year has anyone here really talked about what is really going on not only in this country but around the world.  I believe we are going to see great days ahead.  Just have to get thru this final stage of the war and takedown.  God will not let Satin rule this earth. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 11:32:47 AM »
Barrett got (2) of her kids from child trafficking.  Haven't heard anything about Kavanaugh.  Could it be that is why Trump picked them, because they looked so clean but were really dirty and needed to be exposed.  Hmmm??  I wonder?

You guys need to wake up.  I have monitored this site for years and commented from time to time but not once in the last year has anyone here really talked about what is really going on not only in this country but around the world.  I believe we are going to see great days ahead.  Just have to get thru this final stage of the war and takedown.  God will not let Satin rule this earth.

Dude, you cannot drop this without expanding on exactly what you think it is we haven't been discussing...

To your last point I argue you need to re-read your bible...when Israel turned against God he let them be destroyed, enslaved and exiled...their city and temple were left in ruins...their culture all but obliterated and nearly made complete by the holocaust...and you cannot say it was only the guilty who suffered, plenty of innocent did as well...and this nation and many around the world are wicked and getting more disturbingly dark and evil by the second...you really think we or they will be spared?  If your great days ahead come, it will be after a lot of hideous nasty brutish horror had its time.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2021, 01:27:00 PM »

Given the timbre of this comment, I’m going to surmise that good ol’ “Q” might have a fan in this one. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2021, 01:27:31 PM »
Dude, you cannot drop this without expanding on exactly what you think it is we haven't been discussing...

Yes, please, sfetter, do tell us what you think we're missing.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline sfetter

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 09:23:31 PM »
Wow!  I am surprised at the interest I generated.  First of all guys,  I am not trying to start any problems.  My comments were sincere.  I do believe most everyone here on this site is a patroit.

What has been going on since Trump left office is far to much to go into or to type but I will try to hit some high points to show things are not anything like they seem.  I realize some of you may not believe me on some issues and that is alright.  But I will try to give you some issues to think about and investigate on you own.

Have any of you seen in your lifetime a Presidency begin with the Whitehouse locked down for 6 months with no one inside?
I do not believe Joebama is President.  The Military and DJT have continued to be in charge due to EOs and things put in place before DJT left office.

Are you aware of NESARA?
Why is Gitmo 10 times bigger than it used to be?  As well as other locations which serve the same purpose.
Why have so many people, Both politicians and Hollywood people disappeared in the last year?
Why has Buckingham Palace been empty for a year?
Why has the Vatican been empty for a year?
How about the Evergiven ship?  Know why that ship was run aground and what was found on it?
Why has no one on this site every mentioned anything about the battles in the DUMBS?
How about the Condo in Florida?  Any one know why it was taken down?  It did not Just Fall.
Truth about 911?
Real Reason JFK was killed?  And how it relates to today.
Hidden Millitary Coup against Bill Clinton and how it relates to today.
Chemtrails anyone?
Anyone heard of Kim Clemete ?  (not sure if Spelled right)

The items I have mentioned above just scratch the surface.  And I did not even mention the satanic child trafficing and abuse being taken down worldwide. There is a war going on and it has long passed the position of being political.  It is a world wide battle of good against evil.  We have many brave people fighting every day at great risk to get the word out about what is really going on while trying to wake people up which is very difficult due to the very powerful mind control we have all been exposed to all our lives.  I like most have been deceived most of my life which I am not happy about.  God was watching out for me and allowed me to become awake to the truth.  If not for that I would have probably taken the shot and probably not be here as I am a heart patient and the shot causes serious heart issues.

Again, not trying to start any kind of conflict.  Hopefully the above points can give you something to think about.  Do your own research.  I am 65 years old and now know that we have been lied to about virtually everything all our lives.  I hope you all can take my comments in a positive way as they are meant.  They white hats are in far more control than most of us know.  There is certainly a lot of gloom and doom but I do not think most of it will happen.  More tough times and false flags in the short term but we will win this.  Stay safe and best wishes to all.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2021, 10:46:22 PM »
It is a world wide battle of good against evil.

Against Principalities and Powers; yes, we know.  We here also know collectively of many of the things you've listed and, individually, of a few of the rest.

We are awake .... and that's not to say woke.

My dear fetter, if you'd don't care to cause conflict and make trouble, don't accuse us here of being ignorant.  Thanks very much.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2021, 10:47:02 PM »
Wow!  I am surprised at the interest I generated.  First of all guys,  I am not trying to start any problems.  My comments were sincere.  I do believe most everyone here on this site is a patroit.

What has been going on since Trump left office is far to much to go into or to type but I will try to hit some high points to show things are not anything like they seem.  I realize some of you may not believe me on some issues and that is alright.  But I will try to give you some issues to think about and investigate on you own.

Have any of you seen in your lifetime a Presidency begin with the Whitehouse locked down for 6 months with no one inside?
I do not believe Joebama is President.  The Military and DJT have continued to be in charge due to EOs and things put in place before DJT left office.

Are you aware of NESARA?
Why is Gitmo 10 times bigger than it used to be?  As well as other locations which serve the same purpose.
Why have so many people, Both politicians and Hollywood people disappeared in the last year?
Why has Buckingham Palace been empty for a year?
Why has the Vatican been empty for a year?
How about the Evergiven ship?  Know why that ship was run aground and what was found on it?
Why has no one on this site every mentioned anything about the battles in the DUMBS?
How about the Condo in Florida?  Any one know why it was taken down?  It did not Just Fall.
Truth about 911?
Real Reason JFK was killed?  And how it relates to today.
Hidden Millitary Coup against Bill Clinton and how it relates to today.
Chemtrails anyone?
Anyone heard of Kim Clemete ?  (not sure if Spelled right)

The items I have mentioned above just scratch the surface.  And I did not even mention the satanic child trafficing and abuse being taken down worldwide. There is a war going on and it has long passed the position of being political.  It is a world wide battle of good against evil.  We have many brave people fighting every day at great risk to get the word out about what is really going on while trying to wake people up which is very difficult due to the very powerful mind control we have all been exposed to all our lives.  I like most have been deceived most of my life which I am not happy about.  God was watching out for me and allowed me to become awake to the truth.  If not for that I would have probably taken the shot and probably not be here as I am a heart patient and the shot causes serious heart issues.

Again, not trying to start any kind of conflict.  Hopefully the above points can give you something to think about.  Do your own research.  I am 65 years old and now know that we have been lied to about virtually everything all our lives.  I hope you all can take my comments in a positive way as they are meant.  They white hats are in far more control than most of us know.  There is certainly a lot of gloom and doom but I do not think most of it will happen.  More tough times and false flags in the short term but we will win this.  Stay safe and best wishes to all.

I’m just gonna respectfully reply and say that you ask a lot of questions, and don’t provide any answers. I find the idea that Trump is still president and somehow we’re all just being kept in the dark about it is utterly preposterous - with all due respect. “Q” has rotted the minds of so many patriots. I knew it was bullsh*t way back when all his minions were saying “Trust Jeff Sessions”. Literally nothing predicted by that charlatan has come true, and every time a prediction is shown false, the bar gets moved, and people fall right in line.

I think it has something to do with wanting so badly to believe that things aren’t as f**ked up as they are, that people will believe the most outlandish claims, even when all available evidence continues to pile up against it.

Peace to you brother. You can believe what you want. But I can’t just stand by silently while ridiculous claims are made.

I have heard of Kim Clement, and his prophecy that Trump would be President for 8 years. Still could come true. But not unless he gets elected in 2024. And a whole lotta heartache is gonna happen before that day every comes.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline sfetter

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2021, 11:16:39 PM »
I will just make a couple more short comments.  First I apologize if as some have suggested you all do know of these things. ( and I do know the answers to the questions I posed)

1.  If the Progressives / Communists have as much power as they would like you to believe,  then how is DJT and his family still alive? Particularly considering the countless attempts made on his life in the last 5 years.

2.  Much of what I believe is based on multiple trusted sources.  Based on all of the info I personally learned over the last year, I cannot believe anything other than we will win this.  What other choice do I have.  There is no other outcome other than death, destruction and slavery.  I think all of you know there will be no middle ground in this outcome.  So I have to believe in the good people on this earth (including those on here) and that good and God will prevail.  All I can tell you is I find more info every day that strengthens my belief in the white hats winning.  Wish I saw a little more of that on here.

God Bless

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2021, 08:18:49 AM »
I will just make a couple more short comments.  First I apologize if as some have suggested you all do know of these things. ( and I do know the answers to the questions I posed)

1.  If the Progressives / Communists have as much power as they would like you to believe,  then how is DJT and his family still alive? Particularly considering the countless attempts made on his life in the last 5 years.

2.  Much of what I believe is based on multiple trusted sources.  Based on all of the info I personally learned over the last year, I cannot believe anything other than we will win this.  What other choice do I have.  There is no other outcome other than death, destruction and slavery.  I think all of you know there will be no middle ground in this outcome.  So I have to believe in the good people on this earth (including those on here) and that good and God will prevail.  All I can tell you is I find more info every day that strengthens my belief in the white hats winning.  Wish I saw a little more of that on here.

God Bless

You’re citing the fact that Trump has not been assassinated as evidence that he is still president? I don’t know what to tell you brother.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2021, 07:18:06 PM »
OK, a show of hands. Who else here besides me is woefully ignorant about this Kim Clement person?
(Gawd I live a cloistered life!)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2021, 09:20:53 AM »
OK, a show of hands. Who else here besides me is woefully ignorant about this Kim Clement person?
(Gawd I live a cloistered life!)

((Hand up)).  And I don't care.

eta:  Ah, here we go:  https://subsplash.com/houseofdestiny/media/mi/+6pc6xr3

"Prophet".

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2021, 08:30:53 AM »
Yeah, a lot of what was listed we have discussed at length - Gitmo, Florida Condo, folks being snuffed, Evergiven, JFK...more in the controversial realm is empty palaces/palace intrigue, chemtrails, DUMBS...and IMO in the very problematic and controversial NESARA and 9/11 conspiracy theories...all of which in one form or another have been discussed with the exception of NESARA and "empty palaces" specific, and frankly I find the whole NESARA GHW Bush NWO stuff boring but Q and the more fevered minds in the PaulBot wing of the Libertarian sector...and while I ascribe much complicity on the behalf of such Quislings with our DemCom enemies (who IMO are hand in hand with DeepState traitors and like-minded foreign entities)...there is too much fairy dust on topics and the truth is almost mundane versus fantastical...Occam's razor predominates if you will.

And as far as wishing to see more winning...yeah, sing it, brother...I think we all would!