Author Topic: The Big Lie of "climate change" being a threat, let alone an "existential" one!  (Read 4721 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Every (serf's) future in a Net Zero world...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1570830330806009858

OMDB/BITS
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More commies supported by foreign commies in green scam?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/surprise-green-group-behind-bidens-radical-green-agenda-deep-ties-communist-china/

How shocking!!!

/

The BS stops when the hammer drops.

Come on, hammer!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Be Green!  Just like the enlightened people's paradise of China!

H/T-CTH

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Well...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/john-kerry-spills-beans-u-n-s-cop27-meeting-want-replace-capitalism-new-economic-system/

...to be perfectly honest, it isn't such a great leap to go from market capitalism to a fully totalitarian system when you realize the truth that they have already moved off market capitalism to Oligarch capitalism!!!

::outrage::

Global Evil needs to be crushed no matter what!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

BS Marxist/Globalist control scheme...that only a total imbecile or grifter can buy into! 

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
I can't recall the exact numbers. CO2 has been sequestered in limestone over time which dropped the CO2 levels. Limestone is from the shells of marine life that falls to the bottom of the oceans and lakes.

In a few million years the CO2 level would have dropped to a level which would have extinguished all plant life on earth. So earth created humans to burn fossil fuels to save life on earth.
also
150 - 200 ppm threatens plant growth, although slow and drought-vulnerable growth is possible under optimal conditions of rain and soil and sunlight near the equator. Below 150 - 100, few can grow at all even under the best of conditions.

Now, with CO2 raised from 280 ppm to 415 ppm, EVERY PLANT on earth is growing 12% to 27% faster, taller, greener, more productively and more drought-tolerant. Trees are actually growing so fast now that the standards boards have had to slightly reduce the nominal rated strength of 2x4’s and cut lumber to reflect the less dense grain structure.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 12:17:16 PM by patentlymn »

Online paulh

• Established Member
Excuse me--"earth created humans"?

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

It was a toss up between God and earth. I think I was channeling George Carlin. I think he said earth spawned man because earth needed plastics. It was in my mind as I posted.

https://youtu.be/NBRquiS1pis

https://youtu.be/rld0KDcan_w

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Excuse me--"earth created humans"?

Excuse me -- limestone is from the shells of marine life that falls to the bottom of the oceans and lakes???
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Calcium carbonate is formed by mineral precipitation and can occur biologically and non-biologically...

And excuse me - "fossil fuels"?  I believe we prefer gaseous, liquid or solid hydrocarbons, natural fuel, there is also abiogenic petroleum...or just use gas, oil etc...anything but that which JD Rockefeller adopted primarily because it made oil seem more rare!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Calcium carbonate is formed by mineral precipitation and can occur biologically and non-biologically...

And excuse me - "fossil fuels"?  I believe we prefer gaseous, liquid or solid hydrocarbons, natural fuel, there is also abiogenic petroleum...or just use gas, oil etc...anything but that which JD Rockefeller adopted primarily because it made oil seem more rare!

By my (unscientific) calculations *; since the dawn of time, we've only used up the oily remains of 9 Tyrannosaurus Rexes & 1 Brontosaurus -- which means we have eons left with which to conquer, fortify & domesticate the planet.   
 ;)

(*Source: 'Pablo's Famous White Paper', employable in online debates with pronoun-flinging liberals, snowflakes & fascists; and which is at LEAST as accurate as any recent COVID19 study or other liberal study or analysis).
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 08:49:58 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

By my (unscientific) calculations *; since the dawn of time, we've only used up the oily remains of 9 Tyrannosaurus Rexes & 1 Brontosaurus -- which means we have eons left with which to conquer, fortify & domesticate the planet.   
 ;)

(*Source: 'Pablo's Famous White Paper', employable in online debates with pronoun-flinging liberals, snowflakes & fascists; and which is at LEAST as accurate as any recent COVID19 study or other liberal study or analysis).

Well, it's an oldie but goodie, but I still like it -

Earth First!  We'll get to the other planets (and moons, planetoids and asteroids) later!

::whoohoo::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Soros paid assclown...pushing stupid on Soros paid UN assclowns...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/487029-ny-times-pushes-climate-reparations-for-the-poor/

First, if anybody owes anybody anything (which is bullsh*t anyway you cut it)...in the context of pollution (not your bullsh*t green fantasy hiding another Marxist control mechanism) it's China, Communist fricken China, asstard!

And, more importantly...

...nobody with sense is buying your bullsh*t anymore!  So, FOAD!   ::vafancoul::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Another costly and painful life lesson along the highway to climate cult Hell...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/one-englands-largest-solar-farms-goes-bust-after-borrowing-ps655-million

...and I can easily predict the pimps and whores in this cult will not learn a damn thing...they'll proclaim the whole scheme was not properly executed and funded...

...no amount of corruption, graft, failure and stupidity will divert them from their psychotic cultish devotion to the Marxist hoax!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
Another costly and painful life lesson along the highway to climate cult Hell...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/one-englands-largest-solar-farms-goes-bust-after-borrowing-ps655-million

...and I can easily predict the pimps and whores in this cult will not learn a damn thing...they'll proclaim the whole scheme was not properly executed and funded...

...no amount of corruption, graft, failure and stupidity will divert them from their psychotic cultish devotion to the Marxist hoax!
Isn't England overcast most of the time? Worse than MN?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
They're further north, with the sun lower in the sky.