Author Topic: The Big Lie of "climate change" being a threat, let alone an "existential" one!  (Read 4625 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Umm, I don't think this is a proposal any longer...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/here-we-go-scientists-now-want-dehydrate-stratosphere/

Up here in the Northland we had very little snow, it's March and we are above normal temps in a month known as a high snow month, no snow, no rain...it is tinderbox dry here...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/theres-been-no-increase-scientists-debunk-climate-change-claims-about-hurricanes

All the cultists and despots have his lies, suppression of evidence, threats and bullying.  Eff them!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Typical demonazis, bring somebody unqualified on a subject just to look pretty and sound nice and just look like an idiot...

https://youtu.be/Zb8ORrIljuQ

::)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/texas-hail-storm-destroys-thousands-acres-solar-farms/

Inquiry - Are they more surprised or equally surprised that Texas can have hail or that the nearby residents are concerned about toxins?

::)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Buttgrabber walked into this one...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/pete-buttigieg-given-brutal-reality-check-after-using/

Stupid is as stupid does and says...

People need to hound this loser and his un-American regime why the American people have to be effed over financially and the nation effed over economically by subsidizing the Communist Chinese who embrace non of this insanity?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
My gas powered car powered my cell phone for 11 days after derecho, so there's that.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

Toyota dumped on EVs and is looking into hydrogen powered cars.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars

I see Hydrogen powered fuel cell cars here in SoCal on occasion.  Talked to one driver and asked where do they fuel up, she said that she had to do to UCLA as it is the closest H2 fuel cell refueling location. That location is roughly 35 miles from where we were talking and in the opposite direction from where she works and lives, so even more time in congested LA traffic just to fill up.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

I see Hydrogen powered fuel cell cars here in SoCal on occasion.  Talked to one driver and asked where do they fuel up, she said that she had to do to UCLA as it is the closest H2 fuel cell refueling location. That location is roughly 35 miles from where we were talking and in the opposite direction from where she works and lives, so even more time in congested LA traffic just to fill up.

I recall Toyota is doing weird stuff including internal combustion w H2. I recall japan is experimenting with some industrial produced gray goop that emits H2 when water is added..

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I'm still waiting for my affordable George Jetson saucer powered by something cool...   foottapping

Online Syzygy

Dream BIGLY.

I want a car that is powered by a mini nuclear reactor.

When I get home,  I will plug my house into my car instead of the other way around.

Online Syzygy

Trust the science  fabricated data and all:

Hidden Behind Climate Policies, Data From Nonexistent Temperature Stations
Hundreds of ‘ghost’ climate stations are no longer operational; instead they are assigned temperatures from surrounding stations.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/hidden-behind-climate-policies-data-from-nonexistent-temperature-stations-5622782?utm_source=Morningbrief&src_src=Morningbrief&utm_campaign=mb-2024-04-10&src_cmp=mb-2024-04-10&utm_medium=email&est=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa%2B0uShUFx%2BHF%2F71AvWpUKBq08hZ1PPMm85sXfhmS4Q%3D%3D
The network was established to provide an “accurate, unbiased, up-to-date historical climate record for the United States,” NOAA states, and it has recorded more than 100 years of daily maximum and minimum temperatures from stations across the United States.

The problem, say experts, is that an increasing number of USHCN’s stations don’t exist anymore.

“They are physically gone—but still report data—like magic,” said Lt. Col. John Shewchuk, a certified consulting meteorologist.

“NOAA fabricates temperature data for more than 30 percent of the 1,218 USHCN reporting stations that no longer exist.”

He calls them “ghost” stations.

Mr. Shewchuck said USHCN stations reached a maximum of 1,218 stations in 1957, but after 1990 the number of active stations began declining due to aging equipment and personnel retirements.

NOAA still records data from these ghost stations by taking the temperature readings from surrounding stations, and recording their average for the ghost station, followed by an “E,” for estimate.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Dream BIGLY.

I want a car that is powered by a mini nuclear reactor.

When I get home,  I will plug my house into my car instead of the other way around.

Heh!   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Trust the science  fabricated data and all:

Hidden Behind Climate Policies, Data From Nonexistent Temperature Stations
Hundreds of ‘ghost’ climate stations are no longer operational; instead they are assigned temperatures from surrounding stations.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/hidden-behind-climate-policies-data-from-nonexistent-temperature-stations-5622782?utm_source=Morningbrief&src_src=Morningbrief&utm_campaign=mb-2024-04-10&src_cmp=mb-2024-04-10&utm_medium=email&est=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa%2B0uShUFx%2BHF%2F71AvWpUKBq08hZ1PPMm85sXfhmS4Q%3D%3D
The network was established to provide an “accurate, unbiased, up-to-date historical climate record for the United States,” NOAA states, and it has recorded more than 100 years of daily maximum and minimum temperatures from stations across the United States.

The problem, say experts, is that an increasing number of USHCN’s stations don’t exist anymore.

“They are physically gone—but still report data—like magic,” said Lt. Col. John Shewchuk, a certified consulting meteorologist.

“NOAA fabricates temperature data for more than 30 percent of the 1,218 USHCN reporting stations that no longer exist.”

He calls them “ghost” stations.

Mr. Shewchuck said USHCN stations reached a maximum of 1,218 stations in 1957, but after 1990 the number of active stations began declining due to aging equipment and personnel retirements.

NOAA still records data from these ghost stations by taking the temperature readings from surrounding stations, and recording their average for the ghost station, followed by an “E,” for estimate.

It is all 100%

We need to add this image to our site images!  I have a feeling it will need to be used often!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-punishes-drillers-15-fold-increase-permitting-costs-plans-block-arctic-oil

Biden Punishes Drillers With 15-Fold Increase In Permitting Costs, Plans To Block Arctic Oil Extraction
Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Friday, Apr 12, 2024 - 06:20 PM

One week after the Biden administration slapped new regulations on key power grid components, the Washington Post reports that US oil and gas companies will face a 15-fold increase in costs to drill on federal land, under a new rule released on Friday.
Workers operate a drilling rig while plugging an abandoned oil well north of Shelby, Mont. (Adrián Sanchez-Gonzalez for The Washington Post) (Adrian Sanchez-Gonzalez/For The Washington Post)

Under it, the Interior Department's Bureau of Land Management will require drillers to pay $150,000 per lease on federal lands, up from $10,000 - the first comprehensive update to the federal oil and gas leasing program in over three decades.

That's not all...

The rule comes as the Biden administration readies a sweeping plan to limit future oil drilling across roughly 13 million acres of Alaska's North Slope, which the US set aside a century ago as an emergency supply.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Companies should give this grotesque corrupt regime the finger and await regime change.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

https://www.stationgossip.com/2024/04/european-court-rules-that-switzerland.html
European court rules that Switzerland “violated human rights” by not acting quickly enough to fight climate change

The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) has declared that the nation of Switzerland violated its citizens' human rights buy not doing enough to fight climate change.

In a landmark ruling with far-reaching implications, the Strasbourg court sided with a group of Swiss pensioners who accused their government of acting insufficiently to reduce so-called "carbon emissions," which in turn violated their human rights.

These members of the KlimaSeniorinnen group, supported by the environmental activism group Greenpeace, argued that older people were especially harmed by Switzerland's lack of climate hysteria. Many of these older folks supposedly died earlier than they should have because of excess heat caused by global warming.

The plaintiffs in the case also argued that climate change-related heat waves damage the mental wellbeing of older people more so than others because the elderly are much less able to go outside and withstand all the heat, which impacts their quality of life.

As insane as this all sounds, the ECHR said it agrees, citing Article 2 of the European Convention on Human Rights which protects the general right to life. Article 8 also guarantees the right to private and family life, something that Switzerland was deemed to have violated by not doing enough to stop carbon emissions.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
IMO joining the EU was a suicide pact for nations that were once independent or newly free (Eastern Nations)...NATO at least makes more sense (fear of the Bear, letting America carry their defense tab)...EU has turned into, well...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1782855723862380894

No!

There is no "climate crisis"...nothing requiring any form or shape of a national emergency exists...

It is all 100%

They just lust to begin their takeover.

No!  It will be met with massive resistance.  They can pack that trash up their asses!!!

::realitycheck::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Get ready for the next bit of propaganda being test driven as I type this.

Climate Homicide.  And that producers of energy need to go to prison for that homicide.