Author Topic: Culture Cleansing Marxists target states place names  (Read 278 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Culture Cleansing Marxists target states place names
« on: July 20, 2021, 08:51:38 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/democrats-introduce-bill-rename-racist-place-names

If not federal land they have zero authority and need to be told to eff off!  Even in federal land they try this crap people can still ignore it and refer to these places by their historical name and tell the Marxists to FOAD!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Culture Cleansing Marxists target states place names
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 10:33:33 AM »
Well, Obongo got away with it, changing Mt. McKinley to Denali.  Has the public gone along with it?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 11:14:45 AM »
Some, most still use McKinley, some mention it as Denali formerly McKinley...point being it does not bind the public...but what they are going after is generational die-back...so some day in the far future stupid maps only say Denali...frankly I don't think these idiots have that long...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 01:55:56 PM »
Your lips to God's Ear, Libertas.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"