Author Topic: FBI, er Amerikan KGB not only despotic and politicized but totally corrupt  (Read 5600 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: FBI, er Amerikan KGB not only despotic and politicized but totally corrupt
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2023, 12:10:00 PM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/01/30/not-today-satan-mark-houck-found-not-guilty-of-federal-charges-of-obstructing-an-abortion-clinic/

Time to castrate the totalitarians...citizens should not be oppressed like this or have to rely on sketchy courts for justice...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2023, 08:15:16 AM »
https://justthenews.com/accountability/whistleblowers/new-whistleblower-says-fbi-tried-open-criminal-cases-140-people-just

It surprises and saddens me to see people surprised that there are so many willing Quislings in Banks ready to assist rogue despots in Fedsurrection ranks with their schemes to punish and oppress political opponents...

All so-called mandates of cooperation should be repealed and banned!  This is what happens when power shifts so hard to the side of government...Liberty gets raped and murdered!

That must end.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2023, 10:06:53 AM »
https://dailyclout.io/fingerprints-of-unvaccinated-nyc-teachers-flagged-to-fbi/

End them.

It's the only way to break the entire corrupt machine.

End them all.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2023, 09:11:02 AM »
Hey, let's go back several decades...

Remember when the Clinton's would whip out the "vast right-wing conspiracy" and "tin-foil hat" crap at people questioning their associations and attendant rising body counts among said associates?

Remember the Mena airport "rumors" dismissed as kooky conspiracy stuff...

Well, here we go...

https://apnews.com/article/8d38935c5df89766049359a1c8a8aea6

Escobar's drug cartel, Mena airport, drug mule, snuffed in Baton Rouge...

Uhh huh...

Maybe in coming years more "FBI" info will come out on other "conspiracy theories" involving more Arkansas characters...

PS - What did this guy have on the Clinton's, Biden's?  Was he in the Epstein little black book?

https://nypost.com/2023/02/23/billionaire-financier-thomas-h-lee-found-dead-of-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound-in-nyc-office-sources/

It's very rare an uber elite pops their self...this one definitely doesn't smell right...

In other news that does not surprise me at all...

FBI & NCIS target white recruits into their DemoCommie weaponized marching order schemes targeting whites and political opponents...and they do not care what lives they ruin in the process...

https://justicereport.news/articles/2023/02/21/usmc-recruit-discharged-harassed-and-barred-from-service-after-refusing-to-become-an-fbi-informant-for-250000/

How many lives have they ruined?  How many caved to their bullying and bribery, where are they now, what have they done, what are they doing now?

::outrage::

What's the CIA, NSA, DIA et al doing?

I wager there is a lot of police state BS going on....a horrifying amount!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

WASHINGTON, March 26 (Reuters) – U.S. Senator Mark Warner said on Sunday he was briefed by the FBI on Donald Trump’s rhetoric after the former president verbally lashed out at a New York prosecutor overseeing a grand jury investigation into alleged hush-money payments.

“I have been briefed by the FBI. They say they are fully prepared,” Warner, a Democrat and the chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told CNN on Sunday. “They have seen no specific threats but the level of rhetoric on some of these right-wing sites has increased.” (read more)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/03/29/fbi-ran-to-senate-intel-committee-for-discussions-of-trump-posture-following-reports-of-looming-manhattan-da-indictment/

What brain-dead moron thinks this is anything but injurious to Liberty in America?!   ::outrage::   ::cussing::   ::angry::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
They don't care because they don't believe we're entitled to any Liberty they don't give us.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Doesn't get any more transparently anti-American and treasonous than that.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/report-fbi-is-now-flagging-online-terms-red-pill-based-and-chad-as-extremist-terms/

The Founders would be PISSED!

Wasting time on censoring free speech instead of rooting out corruption in this lawless regime and dmeoscats everywhere and prominent Cucks?!

::upsidedownflag::

As for this...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/shocking-update-fbi-now-admits-40-undercover-agents-infiltrated-the-crowds-on-jan-6-fedsurrection/

...it always keeps going up, so these liars are probably going to have to go above 40...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Just wait till it all goes sideways and these bastards are all on their own...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
They don't care because they don't believe we're entitled to any Liberty they don't give us.

The whole "unalienable" part escapes them.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, well...

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/04/24/how-security-state-sausage-made-steele-laptop-hell-natasha-bertrand/

Politico along w/ NY Slimes are the official go-to propagandist lackies of the FBI Amerikan KGB...

Moving onto CNN, now the lacky of Foggy Bottom...

I guess WaPo is next and be a stooge of the IC to complete the Demonic Trifecta of Disinformation

::doublebird::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Just over a million "in error"?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/doj-inspector-general-horowitz-admits-fbi-conducted-3-4-million-warrantless-backdoor-searches-americans-communications-reveals-over-a-million-were-in-error-video/

HA!

First - Purposely "in error"!

Secondly - I would be shocked if anything more that 10% were legitimate criminal matters free of any political-targeting issues!!!

Stinking outfit is a total corrupt politically-driven criminal racket masquerading as a viable non-partisan LE agency!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
They also don't have a certain demographic unique to America.   ::thinking::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

Also true.    ::outrage::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

A pro gun control person told me years ago that the Swiss reservists had to keep their ammo in a lockbox at home and accounted for.  Decades ago I traveled through Switzerland. I saw reservists traveling to summer training. They took the same trains as us tourists and civilians. It was weird seeing soldiers with rifles riding in the trains.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

A pro gun control person told me years ago that the Swiss reservists had to keep their ammo in a lockbox at home and accounted for.  Decades ago I traveled through Switzerland. I saw reservists traveling to summer training. They took the same trains as us tourists and civilians. It was weird seeing soldiers with rifles riding in the trains.

That's the issue right there...it shouldn't be.  Statist conditioning of the populace into thinking an inanimate object is bad in citizen hands but tolerable behind a shiny badge is incompatible with Founding Principles.  Throw in toxic wokism and other cultural Marxist Cloward-Piven style assaults on sanity that reward criminal behavior and punish the innocent and disinformation campaigns surrounding the leftist mass murderers turned lose on citizens...an average America seeing a citizen with a rifle on a train indicates an impending slaughter.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero