Topics > Faith & Family

More apostates

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
https://nationalfile.com/evangelical-lutheran-church-in-america-appoints-transgender-bishop/

Satan running rampant...

Has to be The End Times, right?

Fine, Jesus needs to get down here pronto and start whuppin' some demons!!!   ::praying::

Pandora:
After a while, one runs out of things to say about the UNsanity running rampant in this country and the world ..........

Pray.

Lady Virginia:
"America’s traditional Mainline Protestant denominations are bleeding out so quickly they will likely be gone within 20 years. That is not my prediction, but their own. The ELCA (the main Lutheran branch) projects they’ll only have 16,000 worshippers by 2041; the PCUSA (the main Presbyterian branch) lost almost 40% of their members in the last decade, causing one analyst to note, “At its current rate of shrinkage the PC(USA) will not exist in about 20 years;” and data for the Episcopal Church shows the same 20-year timeline until the denomination runs out of people in the pews.

More conservative denominations used to chuckle at these headlines and say, “If only they preached the Gospel instead of liberal activism, they’d be growing like us.” But they don’t say that anymore. The Southern Baptist Convention, the largest of the Evangelical churches, has lost 14% of their members since 2006; the Methodists are losing members while in the middle of a brutal split; and for Catholics, according to Bishop Robert Barron while speaking at the 2019 bishops’ annual conference, “Half the kids that we baptized and confirmed in the last 30 years are now ex-Catholics or unaffiliated.”

https://www.crisismagazine.com/2021/live-like-the-amish

Pandora:
I've got a Byzantine Orthodox Catholic Church not too far from me and I was hoping to get my butt there, however, their website states they mask up during services because the town has a mask mandate.

Feh.   ::gaah::

richb:
My church just left the RCA  (Reformed Church of America).   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version