Author Topic: Government's reinstitution of separate and unequal...  (Read 286 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Government's reinstitution of separate and unequal...
« on: September 20, 2021, 11:49:37 AM »
Pigford 2.0 on mega-steroids...

https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/20/the-biden-administration-is-still-banning-white-farmers-from-federal-aid/

...too many gutless Quisling black-robed bastards letting the government violate the living crap out of The Law!!!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Government's reinstitution of separate and unequal...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 11:58:03 AM »
Sort of akin to the #ClotShot arbitrary rules: Postal Workers exempt (or free to choose); NBA players exempt; Congress & staffers exempt & don't even mention the millions pouring in across the border . . . but they say "no religious or medical exemptions are allowed"?

Eff that sh*t!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 10:48:07 PM »
Sort of akin to the #ClotShot arbitrary rules: Postal Workers exempt (or free to choose); NBA players exempt; Congress & staffers exempt & don't even mention the millions pouring in across the border . . . but they say "no religious or medical exemptions are allowed"?

Eff that sh*t!

Well I self identify as a US Senator so I'm in the clear...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 09:10:50 AM »

Eff that sh*t!

Well I self identify as a US Senator so I'm in the clear...

On that identity theme...

https://babylonbee.com/news/january-6-rioters-come-out-as-pedophiles-so-fbi-will-cover-for-them-and-look-the-other-way

...yes, sh!t is getting this ridiculous...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.