Author Topic: Pushback against the WuFlu mandates  (Read 8621 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Pushback against the WuFlu mandates
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2021, 08:38:51 PM »
Just received notification that instead of adding a healthcare surcharge next year for unvaccinated, they are now mandating all employees get the shot or be terminated. There are approximately 25 to 30% that don't have the shot. It doesn't matter if a person has had COVID. Company doesn't care. the worst part of it, is that since covid most have worked from home and don't need to come into work.
the company is just following federal regulations ( Joe's Orders). I hope no one gets the shot. It that happens then the company will go under. I will be able to get by, but with some pain. I have already had covid and now they want me to get the shot.
The upper management has become so woke, it is sickening. Also doesn't matter that there are multiple companies with federal contracts are not going to follow Joe's mandates.

Well, hey,!  It's good to "see" you.  Sorry, though, it's under these sucky conditions.  I hope no one at your place gets the shot either; all of these woke suck-up companies deserve what they'll be getting.

You have to take care of yourself; the clot-shot beats up on natural post-Covid antibodies, so more than one good reason to just SAY NO.

Miltrainer, you do you and God will provide.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2021, 06:53:33 AM »
I don't believe they will accept religious exemption. Weekly testing is not on the table either. It's all or nothing so far. Will find out more in the upcoming days.

You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2021, 09:21:07 AM »
What company if you can say?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2021, 11:09:59 AM »
Totally sucks, Miltrainer.  So very sick and tired of this tyranny...

My brother is in a blue collar industry, facing same BS.  I said only realistic options are - fight them or retire, cannot cave...and with his health issues...pretty sure the clot-shot will not agree with him in pretty short order.  He's wavering.  I say fight, there is no law, no regulation...it is a phantom...an edict by His Fraudulency violates a slew of rights and his unenforceable directly...which is why they turned to a OSHA phantom mandate that exists in vapor only...no such rule has been issued and for the same reason as the illegitimate decree by JoeFraud - nothing lawful to anchor it to.

My religious exemption exists in a temporal state, my woke Marxist outfit has enough caveats and sub-mandartes in them (masks if in person, yadda yadda yadda) that it is like getting a work permit from Himmler or Beria...can be voided on any whim any time.

So, my options remain the same...they're just in limbo...

And I will never obey despots...

Best wishes!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2021, 11:30:42 AM »
I don't believe they will accept religious exemption. Weekly testing is not on the table either. It's all or nothing so far. Will find out more in the upcoming days.

Keep us posted, if you will.

AND ..... don't quit; make 'em fire you.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2021, 09:46:13 PM »
Just received notification that instead of adding a healthcare surcharge next year for unvaccinated, they are now mandating all employees get the shot or be terminated. There are approximately 25 to 30% that don't have the shot. It doesn't matter if a person has had COVID. Company doesn't care. the worst part of it, is that since covid most have worked from home and don't need to come into work.
the company is just following federal regulations ( Joe's Orders). I hope no one gets the shot. It that happens then the company will go under. I will be able to get by, but with some pain. I have already had covid and now they want me to get the shot.
The upper management has become so woke, it is sickening. Also doesn't matter that there are multiple companies with federal contracts are not going to follow Joe's mandates.

1) Claim this is a material change to your employment and you wish to negotiate the terms
2) get them to tell you where the FDA "approved" vaccine comniraty can be procured ( it can't be) and aks them to provide the full series of trial data and results, along with public comment to prove this followed the correct approval process at the FDA
3) make them provide, in writing , recognition that legally they cannot compel you to take an experimental treatment
4) make them provide, in writing , recognition that you have a legal right to decline a vaccine on medical and religious bounds and ask them to define what exactly they would require for such an exception to be granted
5) ask them to accept, in writing, all liability for any injury or death that may result from you taking the vaccine, since it is a new requirement they are imposing
6) Ask them if they are taking responsibility for your health in this area if they will take responsibility in all areas - including informing you when co-workers have STDS and paying the full cost of any medical procedure you may need
7) ask them what Doctor they have on staff that they have assumed the right to practice medicine and  prescribe medication for you.
8) ask them to provide, in writing , that they understand that no OSHA rules have been issued, and that according to case precedent the Federal government has no police power to issue a vaccine mandate ( that is a State power) and   therefore any Presidential  Executive order is illegal

9) ask that if they will not agree to the foregoing terms that they provide, in writing , the reasons your dismissal

Do not, refuse to take the vaccine out right. This sets up an insubordination defense for them.
Do not quit. Make them fire you.
Require written confirmation and the reason for your being fired or dismissed.
Make them follow their own rules.. larger companies often require an "improvement plan" with quarterly checkups. You forgot to go to the appointment. Your car broke down. Feign epic levels of incompetence. Make them document it
then sue them when they finally fire you for wrongful termination - discrimination for  a medical condition under the ADA , and violation of your right to refuse experimental proceedures

With that documentation it will be a lot easier to nail them to the wall - or at least think twice about actually firing you.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2021, 09:01:58 AM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2021, 11:55:00 AM »

Kim Iversen nails it. Points out the lame reasons for the mandates.

https://youtu.be/KaZqZ_cv2Ko
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2021, 04:58:26 PM »
A new friend (former Marine & ex-Cuban citizen) has a great Telegram channel - he's estimating that the VAERS' numbers of 17,000 (1% reporting) extrapolate to 1.7 million vaccine deaths so far.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2021, 06:04:29 PM »
A new friend (former Marine & ex-Cuban citizen) has a great Telegram channel - he's estimating that the VAERS' numbers of 17,000 (1% reporting) extrapolate to 1.7 million vaccine deaths so far.

Whats his handle on Telegram, I'd like to follow him.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2021, 06:39:58 PM »

Whats his handle on Telegram, I'd like to follow him.

The Great Reveal

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2021, 08:40:40 AM »
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/11/no_author/eric-claptons-vaxx-experience-1-hour/

Typically hard for the rabble to dismiss star power testimony...but many of those dolts will.  Still, this message helps put a spotlight on the ghouls and their scheme.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2021, 02:58:07 PM »

There was some Harvard paper long ago that estimated that only 1% of adverse events were reported on VAERS.
from covert conservatives nonotone.
Surgeon describes his vaccine injury and the drug company's and the government's reaction to it.
https://seed126.bitchute.com/AeDdzXH9Kwmh/CiYd9Kac8X1r.mp4

Vaccine injuries in sports.
https://seed177.bitchute.com/vBEqxcyTQvca/PoPfDPk3aTU6.mp4

The surgeon's testimony was good. Short.  It sounds like his report was tossed as described in the vox day post below

No link. There are supposed whistleblowers reported in other news.
https://voxday.net/2021/11/09/why-they-didnt-stop-the-trials/

Why They Didn’t Stop the Trials

A science insider reveals how the Moderna vaccine managed to pass the human trials despite serious adverse reactions that exceeded the limit required to shut them down by a factor of more than THREE.

Last week I caught up with a friend who worked on some of the first Moderna vaccine human trials in the US. He revealed to me that it is indeed as bad as we thought it was. He had worked at a research center 6 years testing various drugs and was in charge of describing and filing reports for serious adverse reactions (SAEs). SAE’s include anything from getting hit by a bus to having an anaphylactic reaction to the drug at the center (basically any serious health event has to be recorded and investigated for any link to the clinical trial for the duration of the trial.) For a normal week, he’d have 1 or 2 SAEs to file and report. When they started the Moderna trial, within a week he was having to come in early and stay late to get through stacks of SAEs.

The normal acceptable threshold for SAEs is 5%. Once you cross that threshold, and more than 5% of your patients are reporting SAEs, you have to stop the trial and investigate for cause. Well, they had a rate of at least 16% after a few weeks. So, confused as to why the trial had not been flagged and halted, they looked into their SAE database and found that the majority of the ones they had reported to the agency responsible (I think FDA) were missing.
    They called said agency and were told that there were a high volume of SAEs being reported from multiple centers, so they were going through and removing the “irrelevant ones.” They claimed that the state of the pandemic warranted an unconventional approach to research. Obviously this is insane, even to the trusting individuals my friend worked with so the head of his clinic called a conference of the other 20 or so sites in that region and they all were having the same experience. In other words, this wasn’t a fluke.

Things eventually got so bad that my friends’ boss told the company he was contracted with that he was going to discontinue the trial because people were having so many SAEs including seizures, clots, myocarditis, death, etc. The contracting company told him that he was obliged to finish the trial, from what I gather because the official number of SAEs was below the 5% threshold. Friend’s boss said “go take a hike, I quit.” Walked away from his head job at the research center where he made millions.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2021, 08:11:55 AM »
Are we at the point yet where the sheep are ready for the red pill or is it booster 3, 4, 5...till death?

Since sheep are sheep...well, go long on shovels...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2021, 12:12:12 PM »
Modified from something I saw earlier . . .

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2021, 12:22:03 PM »

H/T-WZ

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2021, 02:07:34 PM »

via vox day

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/over-a-60x-increase-in-serious-adverse

The numbers (as documented below) shows that there have been more “events” over a recent 4 month period than in over 20 years, which is more than a 60-fold increase in event rate.
I have noticed that anyone raising questions is attacked personally. The data is not attacked.E.g. Dr. Malone spent his entire career developing vaccines. He had covid and was vaxxed at least twice. He is smeared as anti vaxx for raising questions.

IMO every person who questions any aspect of the vaxx is smeared.
Several countries have banned use of Moderna vaxx for those under 30.
In the US advocating this gets you censored.

When the Army flight surgeon saw 3 sick pilots on one day and grounded them she was smeared for some incorrect post she made about vaxx having anti freeze ingredients. Whether the pilots were actually sick from the vaxx was not addressed.

Athletes dropping dead during a game on TV is harder to dismiss.

Surgeon describes his vaccine injury and the drug company's and the government's reaction to it.
https://seed126.bitchute.com/AeDdzXH9Kwmh/CiYd9Kac8X1r.mp4

Vaccine injuries in sports.
https://seed177.bitchute.com/vBEqxcyTQvca/PoPfDPk3aTU6.mp4
https://youtu.be/JZAPxYouf-c

Vox Day has been posting stories about the vaxx harming people.

https://voxday.net/2021/11/05/its-the-vaccines-stupid/
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/04/something-very-weird-happening-in-western-australia-hospitals-overwhelmed-vaccinations-continue-but-they-have-no-covid/
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/the-hospitals-in-australia-are-being/comments

The Army surgeon testified about vaxxed pilots injured. She was attacked for some incorrect post about vaccines having anti-freeze ingredients. Whether the pilots were harmed by the vaxx was not questioned as far as I know.
1 min video clip.
https://youtu.be/8yX2G_JLeh0
Lt. Col. Theresa Long

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2021, 02:21:33 PM »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2021, 09:33:14 AM »
A very interesting interview with Chris Spear, president and CEO of the American Trucking Association.

During a House Transportation Committee hearing on supply chain issues, CEO Chris Spear shares an internal survey showing that 37% of truck drivers “not only said no, but said hell no” to the Biden vaccine mandates.

To give some perspective of the downstream consequence, the ATA President noted that “if just 3.7 percent, not 37 percent, just 3.7 percent” of the drivers left the industry, there would be over a quarter million vacancies resulting in a “catastrophic” collapse of the U.S. supply chain.  Mr. Spear also shared his opinion the OSHA rule is completely unworkable and unlawful.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/17/ceo-of-american-trucking-association-reveals-37-percent-of-truckers-will-not-comply-with-vaccine-mandate-the-consequences-would-collapse-supply-chains-and-civic-society/

Ka-Boom!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2021, 03:13:20 PM »
A very interesting interview with Chris Spear, president and CEO of the American Trucking Association.

During a House Transportation Committee hearing on supply chain issues, CEO Chris Spear shares an internal survey showing that 37% of truck drivers “not only said no, but said hell no” to the Biden vaccine mandates.

To give some perspective of the downstream consequence, the ATA President noted that “if just 3.7 percent, not 37 percent, just 3.7 percent” of the drivers left the industry, there would be over a quarter million vacancies resulting in a “catastrophic” collapse of the U.S. supply chain.  Mr. Spear also shared his opinion the OSHA rule is completely unworkable and unlawful.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/17/ceo-of-american-trucking-association-reveals-37-percent-of-truckers-will-not-comply-with-vaccine-mandate-the-consequences-would-collapse-supply-chains-and-civic-society/

Ka-Boom!!!

Unfortunately, this is playing into the hands of the Totalitarian Regime currently ruining everything in this country on purpose.  Seeing the truckers tossing in the towel adds to the success of their plan, which is DEGROWTH.  I'm not saying the truckers are wrong, I don't see any alternative to their walking away, but it will not change the Regime's plans, it will help them.