Author Topic: Pushback against the WuFlu mandates  (Read 8560 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Pushback against the WuFlu mandates
« Reply #220 on: March 03, 2022, 12:48:51 PM »
Population sample...

Those with the virus...those symptomatic...those who perished...

Statistics...

Yes, statistics, but no, these are real people, so I'm missing your point.

Just that, the numbers are bad regardless of population examined...and yes, real people, real damage done...zero accountability by the pushers and blanket indemnification of the manufacturer...

Will there be a Nuremberg 2?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #221 on: March 03, 2022, 05:10:45 PM »
If I live long enough ............
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #222 on: March 04, 2022, 07:56:22 AM »
Yeah...

The competition for what does us all in is stiff...

So, lot of stuff between now and "if"...

As always...Dear Lord, just let me help ya out with some of them.   ::praying::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #223 on: March 04, 2022, 08:42:06 AM »
See DeSantis tell the students to ditch the masks yesterday?  Awesome, the smiles on some of the kids' faces was great.

And, in more good news...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/03/03/good-news-casey-desantis-now-considered-cancer-free/

...with that blessing in hand, the happy warrior can really focus his energies.   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #224 on: April 12, 2022, 08:47:54 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #225 on: April 21, 2022, 09:10:26 AM »
ETA - H/T-WZ

Red-headed Marxist Propagandist Jen Psuki speaks the dirty little secret out loud on appealing mask mandate ruling...

"...for current and future public health crises, we want to preserve that authority for the CDC to have in the future."
https://beckernews.com/jen-psaki-reveals-the-actual-reason-behind-appealing-the-mask-mandate-ruling-preserving-the-cdcs-authority-44794/

NO!  I offer only unlimited resistance and unlimited kicking of your despotic asses!!!

« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 12:36:44 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #226 on: April 22, 2022, 08:53:40 AM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/21/fauci-on-federal-mask-mandate-laws-and-courts-have-no-right-to-impede-on-cdc-science-and-regulations/

This despotic Menegele criminal needs to be removed, tried for violation of the Nuremberg Code and our Constitution and promptly sentenced and dispatch on the gallows and I am not concerned if by submental knot or a sloppier method!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #227 on: May 05, 2022, 12:46:41 PM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #228 on: May 05, 2022, 02:17:29 PM »
More lawlessness perpetrated by DeepState traitors...

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/cdc-tracked-millions-americans-during-lockdowns-monitor-movement-compliance

Conspiracy fact.

The sheeple need to disconnect themselves from their ever-present tracking devices.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #229 on: May 06, 2022, 07:41:52 AM »
More lawlessness perpetrated by DeepState traitors...

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/cdc-tracked-millions-americans-during-lockdowns-monitor-movement-compliance

Conspiracy fact.

The sheeple need to disconnect themselves from their ever-present tracking devices.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), a fierce protector of freedom and privacy, says it is time to ban federal agencies from being able to track Americans' behavior by buying their cell phone location data from commercial vendors.

"When the government is trying to snoop on your behavior, it's wrong, and there should be laws against it," Paul told the "Just the News, Not Noise" television show in an exclusive interview aired Wednesday night.

Paul's comments came after newly released government documents revealed that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) tracked Americans' compliance with pandemic lockdowns by buying and monitoring their cellphone geospatial data from commercial vendors.

Such data is collected on each American from apps they use on their smart phones and sold by third-party brokers unless a user explicitly opts out of such collection for each app. Increasingly, law enforcement and other government agencies have been acquiring the data for official work, though the CDC was the first publicly disclosed use to track private Americans' health behavior.

The data also was bought and used by the election integrity group True the Vote to identify people suspected of illegally collecting ballots in the 2020 Georgia election, a revelation that has prompted a formal investigation by the Georgia Secretary of State's office.

The Kentucky senator dismissed defenses that some government agencies have made that their practice is OK because the data is commercially available and merely tracks the locations of Americans without intercepting the contents of communications.

"This goes back to Edward Snowden, when he was the whistleblower that revealed that the government was collecting not just a little bit of our data, but almost all of our data," Paul said. "Now, they kind of justify it, and they say, 'Oh, it's not your conversation. We're not really spying on your conversations. It's your metadata.'

"But interestingly, when people look at it, researchers have determined they can tell more about you from your metadata than your conversations..
Paul said he supports legislation that would ban the purchase of such data to track Americans or their behavior, absent a court-approved warrant.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/privacy/rand-paul-time-ban-feds-tracking-americans-through-their-cellphone-location

Proves whistleblowers were right all along, the "each app" opt out scam and data "purchase" scams are proof that the government/BigBroTech conspiracy is fact!  And, sorry Senator...as seen with FISA court, I have ZERO faith in any warrant process, certainly not in matters pertaining to privacy.  What believer in the Bill of Rights would?

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2022, 12:49:40 PM »
Twice a year the "visiting nurses assc" holds a huge rummage sale in wealthy Far Hills NJ. Last year was cancelled (covid). This is an outdoor event with hundreds of tents and they start filling them up at lest 3 weeks in advance. MASKS REQUIRED ::pullhair::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #231 on: May 08, 2022, 07:57:32 AM »
Twice a year the "visiting nurses assc" holds a huge rummage sale in wealthy Far Hills NJ. Last year was cancelled (covid). This is an outdoor event with hundreds of tents and they start filling them up at lest 3 weeks in advance. MASKS REQUIRED ::pullhair::

Naturally.  They're "nurses", part of the medical cartel, who, despite their "profession", know little to nothing about the non-efficacy of masks.  They figure, as they're worn in the operating room, they're good to go EVERYWHERE.  Fools and charlatans.

I was thinking about this issue the other day, reviewing my history with the medical practitioners in my life, realizing I have been treated at times from very poorly to outright abusively.  Questioning anything they say results in a hostile reaction, because while they may know generally more about the human body, they resist admitting they know little about your/my individual human body.  So, to me, it's no big surprise that the majority of them have reacted to the WuFlu scamdemic with adamant and militant ignorance.

The one doctor I trusted has blown that out of the water.  His office is still insisting on masking, not having his waiting room available, and wants the accompanying person they insist must be on site during a colonoscopy, be "on site" in the parking lot and no longer allowed in the recovery room.  They want to wheelchair the patient out of the office after the procedure and discuss the details out there.

Newp.  I'm done with the whole lot.

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #232 on: May 08, 2022, 08:45:20 AM »

Naturally.  They're "nurses", part of the medical cartel, who, despite their "profession", know little to nothing about the non-efficacy of masks.  They figure, as they're worn in the operating room, they're good to go EVERYWHERE.  Fools and charlatans.

I was thinking about this issue the other day, reviewing my history with the medical practitioners in my life, realizing I have been treated at times from very poorly to outright abusively.  Questioning anything they say results in a hostile reaction, because while they may know generally more about the human body, they resist admitting they know little about your/my individual human body.  So, to me, it's no big surprise that the majority of them have reacted to the WuFlu scamdemic with adamant and militant ignorance.

The one doctor I trusted has blown that out of the water.  His office is still insisting on masking, not having his waiting room available, and wants the accompanying person they insist must be on site during a colonoscopy, be "on site" in the parking lot and no longer allowed in the recovery room.  They want to wheelchair the patient out of the office after the procedure and discuss the details out there.

Newp.  I'm done with the whole lot.

Inclined to agree with you, I don't really have a mask issue, they may not work against Virus's, but they do block pollen.. lol.   I get my medical work done at the VA, I go my first two covid shots there, and the first time I just ignored the chatter from the nurse who administered the shot, but the second time.....Nah!  She's telling me I can only take Tylenol,  that Asparin, Advil, and Aleve were all the same thing, and they inhibit
clotting.   Well they aren't the same thing, each one is chemically different.  The quantity of anyone of the three one would have to take to
seriously inhibit clotting is way above recommended dosage.  I snapped at the nurse, who was actually at the level of a PN,  not an RN. 
My thoughts, it appears the Covid shot has caused some minor clotting primarily around the heart an lungs,  had any of those reported
victims been using the minimum of 83mg of Aspirin daily, it's likely those little clots would not have formed.   

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #233 on: May 08, 2022, 09:04:58 AM »
The FLCCC doctors' protocol for WuFlu includes aspirin to prevent possible, likely, clotting. 

The ignorance of these shamans, aka witchdoctors, is astounding, but not surprising considering their history and denial of care and SAFE AND EFFECTIVE DRUGS for those in the early stages of the "virus".

Speaking of drugs: for all the mocking of Ivermectin as horse-dewormer, since the USSC leak about the Roe decision, some have recommended taking a horse-ulcer drug as an abortifacient.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/04/ivermectin-misoprostol-covid-19-coronavirus-abortion-roe-vs-wade/

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #234 on: May 08, 2022, 09:10:04 AM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/21/fauci-on-federal-mask-mandate-laws-and-courts-have-no-right-to-impede-on-cdc-science-and-regulations/

This despotic Menegele criminal needs to be removed, tried for violation of the Nuremberg Code and our Constitution and promptly sentenced and dispatch on the gallows and I am not concerned if by submental knot or a sloppier method!

The Biden administration has already made moves to "impede on CDC" authority; they're giving over to the WHO the authority over all health-related matters, national sovereignty be damned.  'Course, then again, the CDC will probably be the enforcement arm of same.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #235 on: May 09, 2022, 08:08:47 AM »

The Biden administration has already made moves to "impede on CDC" authority; they're giving over to the WHO the authority over all health-related matters, national sovereignty be damned.  'Course, then again, the CDC will probably be the enforcement arm of same.

Yes, despotic by choice or convenience is mere semantics to me...their fate is sealed...the bill comes due!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #236 on: May 10, 2022, 08:24:23 AM »
Profiteers of Plandemics...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nonprofit-watchdog-uncovers-350-million-secret-payments-fauci-collins-others-nih

...who could have ever suspected it?

Ahh, yes...I see a lot of hands going up in our IAL community.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #237 on: May 26, 2022, 08:13:29 PM »
Protests I'd like to see:

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.