Author Topic: The criminalization of prior administration policy continues...  (Read 2343 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Federal Grand Jury Investigates War Crimes and Torture in Death of 'the Iceman' at Abu Ghraib, Plus Other Alleged CIA Abuses

Read more: http://battleland.blogs.time.com/2011/06/13/haunted-by-homicide-federal-grand-jury-investigates-war-crimes-and-torture-in-death-of-the-ice-man-at-abu-ghraib-and-other-alleged-cia-abuses/#ixzz1PIxGVbnF

For libiots out there, and I know you are, let's just cut to the chase, shall we?  You hate EIT's, and you especially hate anything George W Bush, or anybody who is not not a drooling proglodyte like yourself.  Without EIT's there would be a lot more dead Americans and no high profile take-downs of JiSSlamic scumbags, those currently enjoying more comforts than at their original homes in Gitmo would be out killing, raping and tying explosives to women and retarded kids.  But apparently you, like this JiSSlamic scum, get off on that kind of sh*t.  For me personally, even if the worst alleged so-called abuses took place, I wouldn't give a flying fornication.  Whatever protects me and mine from them is fair game in this dirty little war in all but name.

So stick your twisted morality and misplaced compassion up your proglodytes asses!

God I wished adults with brains and big brass ones were running things instead of these naive petulant spoiled fvcking brats!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: The criminalization of prior administration policy continues...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 12:34:02 AM »

Last night in the debate gNewt said if you really want to get things done in the first 90 days we need to elect _ _ number of senators and _ _ _ number of representatives to control the outcome the way you want it.

OK

We do that and we can have those hearings and prosecutions and convictions. ...and convictions ...and convictions ...and convictions ...and convictions ...and convictions

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 05:31:05 AM »
these naive petulant spoiled fvcking brats!

More like Evil Fvcking Bastards .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 06:41:57 AM »
I can't express how fricken sick & tired I am of this rogue regime!  They literally have turned the world upside down!  Good is bad, bad is good...

What I am thinking right now I cannot post!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 02:42:08 PM »
I can't express how fricken sick & tired I am of this rogue regime!  They literally have turned the world upside down!  Good is bad, bad is good...

What I am thinking right now I cannot post!!!

Tell me about it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 07:51:53 AM »
Holder drops alleged torture investigations!

Something smells fishy here!

"Notably, Holder made his announcement only minutes before the Senate voted 94-0 to confirm Gen. David Petraeus as the next CIA director. The announcement was also made on the last day for current CIA Director Leon Panetta, who is heading to the Pentagon as the next Defense secretary."

http://www.nationaljournal.com/holder-justice-to-drop-investigations-into-cia-officials-involved-in-torture-20110630

Uhh huh...did Holder cut a deal with some Senators to allow the Petraeus nomination sail through so easily or did a deal get cut with Petraeus on something we don't know about that Panetta was unwilling to go along with?  Or is it something else entirely or just a coincidence?  Sure makes my nose twitch!  We'll have to see how all these players get along going forward.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 12:31:11 PM »
Holder drops alleged torture investigations!

Something smells fishy here!

"Notably, Holder made his announcement only minutes before the Senate voted 94-0 to confirm Gen. David Petraeus as the next CIA director. The announcement was also made on the last day for current CIA Director Leon Panetta, who is heading to the Pentagon as the next Defense secretary."

http://www.nationaljournal.com/holder-justice-to-drop-investigations-into-cia-officials-involved-in-torture-20110630

Uhh huh...did Holder cut a deal with some Senators to allow the Petraeus nomination sail through so easily or did a deal get cut with Petraeus on something we don't know about that Panetta was unwilling to go along with?  Or is it something else entirely or just a coincidence?  Sure makes my nose twitch!  We'll have to see how all these players get along going forward.

He cut nothing Obama cut the deal.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie