Topics > Radical Islam/GWOT

The criminalization of prior administration policy continues...

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
Federal Grand Jury Investigates War Crimes and Torture in Death of 'the Iceman' at Abu Ghraib, Plus Other Alleged CIA Abuses

Read more: http://battleland.blogs.time.com/2011/06/13/haunted-by-homicide-federal-grand-jury-investigates-war-crimes-and-torture-in-death-of-the-ice-man-at-abu-ghraib-and-other-alleged-cia-abuses/#ixzz1PIxGVbnF

For libiots out there, and I know you are, let's just cut to the chase, shall we?  You hate EIT's, and you especially hate anything George W Bush, or anybody who is not not a drooling proglodyte like yourself.  Without EIT's there would be a lot more dead Americans and no high profile take-downs of JiSSlamic scumbags, those currently enjoying more comforts than at their original homes in Gitmo would be out killing, raping and tying explosives to women and retarded kids.  But apparently you, like this JiSSlamic scum, get off on that kind of sh*t.  For me personally, even if the worst alleged so-called abuses took place, I wouldn't give a flying fornication.  Whatever protects me and mine from them is fair game in this dirty little war in all but name.

So stick your twisted morality and misplaced compassion up your proglodytes asses!

God I wished adults with brains and big brass ones were running things instead of these naive petulant spoiled fvcking brats!

charlesoakwood:

Last night in the debate gNewt said if you really want to get things done in the first 90 days we need to elect _ _ number of senators and _ _ _ number of representatives to control the outcome the way you want it.

OK

We do that and we can have those hearings and prosecutions and convictions. ...and convictions ...and convictions ...and convictions ...and convictions ...and convictions

Sectionhand:

--- Quote from: Libertas on June 14, 2011, 08:50:04 PM --- these naive petulant spoiled fvcking brats!

--- End quote ---

More like Evil Fvcking Bastards .

Libertas:
I can't express how fricken sick & tired I am of this rogue regime!  They literally have turned the world upside down!  Good is bad, bad is good...

What I am thinking right now I cannot post!!!

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Libertas on June 15, 2011, 06:41:57 AM ---I can't express how fricken sick & tired I am of this rogue regime!  They literally have turned the world upside down!  Good is bad, bad is good...

What I am thinking right now I cannot post!!!

--- End quote ---

Tell me about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version