Author Topic: Do not give the Salvation Army squat, woke racists haters deserve oblivion  (Read 568 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Do not give the Salvation Army squat, woke racists haters deserve oblivion
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 10:06:47 AM »
If you wanted to completely destroy the guiding mission of a charity, the Salvation Army is showing everyone exactly how to do it.

I’m not sure what qualifications or prisms others use, but myself, as a donor, I want to see my money used by a charity in such a way as to care for people who are in the most need – and that has absolutely nothing to do with race or any other qualification.  I am literally stunned by the intent of the Salvation Army in this mess, and their cleanup effort is even worse.

This is one of the biggest disappointments of the year, and yet, again shows that organizations can lose their entire purpose by following leadership making stupid decisions.

Jim Hoft follows up the issue with a highlight showing the Salvation Army is in a crisis now, because people are not giving to the charity at the time of year when the Christmas Season Salvation Army kettles usually raise a lot of money.

(Fox-13) […] Not only is the nonprofit organization short on donations, they also are in desperate need of bell ringers to staff the red kettles seen at businesses around the country. (read more)

Well, DUH!  What exactly did The Salvation Army expect to happen?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/12/15/stunning-stupidity-the-salvation-army-discovers-meaning-of-get-woke-go-broke/

::smallestviolin::

Toxic racism has consequences. 

::effu::

PS - IowaHawk FTW -

https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/664089892599631872
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 10:09:55 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2021, 10:39:22 AM »
http://www.libertystorch.info/2021/12/16/conquests-second-law-in-the-saddle/

... For many years, the Salvation Army has been one of the largest and most effective Christian charities in the world. Recent events make it clear that the Army’s success at garnering donations and doing real, effective good with them made it a target for the Left. This isn’t an outlying point on the graph; other Christian charitable organizations, from giants such as Catholic Charities all the way down to charity pantries run by neighborhood parishes, have also been targeted. Power-seekers are like that.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 10:45:15 AM »
http://www.libertystorch.info/2021/12/16/conquests-second-law-in-the-saddle/

... For many years, the Salvation Army has been one of the largest and most effective Christian charities in the world. Recent events make it clear that the Army’s success at garnering donations and doing real, effective good with them made it a target for the Left. This isn’t an outlying point on the graph; other Christian charitable organizations, from giants such as Catholic Charities all the way down to charity pantries run by neighborhood parishes, have also been targeted. Power-seekers are like that.

They make a good point, like IowaHawk also showed...hierarchies can be infiltrated, bullied and thoroughly corrupted...decentralization can check or slow them down...thus a need for eternal vigilance...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 01:45:45 PM »
I've still seen only two bell ringers this year.  More often than not, the SA stand is empty.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2021, 01:47:17 PM »

Vox Day wrote about how organizations are infiltrated by SJWs and become incapable of performing their original function.
He wrote two SJW books and Corporate Cancer. Look how taking a knee worked out for the NFL.
In SJWs Always Double Down he wrote about how SJWs almost destroyed North Heights Lutheran Church in the Mpls area.

The escapees took to meeting at The Mermaid I was told. The SJW women ministers were later driven out.
The Mermaid is still missing. I had hoped they would put it back. It became a safety hazard and would fall down they said.
For those not around here, I will find a photo.

https://blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/2018/02/end-of-the-road-for-mounds-views-mermaid/
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2021, 02:56:45 PM »
Thought we talked about both in the past...NHLC (have first-hand knowledge of that...exiles met in meeting hall in the south end...things are back to normal now for some time)...and the sad fate of the mermaid (being an ex-squid I take such marine offenses personally, didn't it wind up somewhere with somebody?)...and for many a year back in the day I had a blast there shooting snooker...watching North Star games (playoff time especially!)...going down in flames in the dance hall...ahh, memories...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2021, 03:30:51 PM »
So, instead of securing the Mermaid, they just did away with her?  Sounds like typical 20th century b.s. laziness.   
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"