Author Topic: Amerikan KGB raid home of Biden critic Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX)  (Read 239 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Re: Amerikan KGB raid home of Biden critic Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 05:43:37 PM »

I recall that Sen Mendendez criticized Obama on Iran? Maybe voted against an Iran deal?
Obama sicced the DOJ on him for accepting campaign cash in exchange for favors for a sleazy donor.
That is  almost impossible to prove in the US unless you have a quid pro quo promise on audio.
That never happens. Doing the favor after receiving the cash is not enough under US law.
He was found not guilty. The Senator seemed normal to me. The donor was a real POS.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Amerikan KGB raid home of Biden critic Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX)
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 08:06:54 AM »

I recall that Sen Mendendez criticized Obama on Iran? Maybe voted against an Iran deal?
Obama sicced the DOJ on him for accepting campaign cash in exchange for favors for a sleazy donor.
That is  almost impossible to prove in the US unless you have a quid pro quo promise on audio.
That never happens. Doing the favor after receiving the cash is not enough under US law.
He was found not guilty. The Senator seemed normal to me. The donor was a real POS.

Doesn't matter if there is evidence or not...and I would argue it isn't that hard to get in BigBroMurica...only those threatening the DeepState and its puppets have evidence appear and charges prosecuted...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.