Author Topic: ChiCom Invasion of Taiwan Countdown  (Read 3031 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ChiCom Invasion of Taiwan Countdown
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2022, 09:15:20 AM »
Figures...

Porking the Taiwanese and rewarding the Uke's...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/theres-19-billion-backlog-weapons-bound-taiwan

If I were Taiwan I would loudly ask the Illegitimate FJB Regime if they are racists...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2023, 09:21:04 AM »
Meanwhile, as we noted earlier this week, Xi's newly appointed Chinese Foreign Minister Qin Gang is busy attempting a 'softening' and breakthrough in US-China relations.

After taking over the post last Friday, before which he served as the ambassador to the US, he wrote in a new Washington Post op-ed published Wednesday that US-China competition "should not be a zero-sum game," arguing further that "The world is wide enough for China and the US to both develop and prosper."

He asserted that "decoupling serves no one’s interest", but that healthy relations including economic cooperation "will remain an important mission" in his new role as Beijing's top diplomat, but it remains that "Improving relations takes work by both sides," he wrote.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-destroyer-enters-taiwan-strait-new-china-fm-argues-world-wide-enough-both-powers

Clever of Xi, find a minion that talks the talk of cooperation...while Xi marches ahead unabated...

How fortunate FJB and leading Pol's in America are already bought and paid for...makes the Red Dragon's taqiyya & kitmen an easier sell...

#OnlyAnImbecileBuysThisBS

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2023, 08:14:51 AM »
Xi's response - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-responds-us-warship-presence-large-scale-exercises-taiwan

Qin offers an olive branch...Xi offers a beating...

The not-so-new Communist China...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2023, 09:39:39 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/taiwan-defense-ministry-reveals-rare-cooperation-nato

(Yawn)

Free and independent state can engage with whoever they want...

Chi-Com's angry?

Pah-leeze!  Eff those commie devils...they are always angry...   ::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2023, 09:57:59 AM »
Because one war which should not be ours to wage is being conducted and is draining resources faster than a black hole...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/air-force-general-tells-his-officers-war-china-only-2-years-away

...the one war worth engaging in will be hampered by the aforementioned folly...

...and it could commence anytime within 2 years, not after two years...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2023, 10:11:37 AM »
HA!  Been waiting for another idiot to make the bogus Taiwan-Ukraine connection try to stick!

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/making-taiwan-ukraine-east

Only a mentally-stunted intellect and/or BRICS-biased clown can make such a comparison.  Idiot parrot's "one-China" like a Politburo member...shames political crackdowns in Taiwan like they are several orders of magnitude worse than Mao's reign of terror from Civil War through the "Cultural Revolution"...or the recent Ugyhirs genocide! 

America getting some basing rights in Luzon.

::ohno::

Redline!  Just like Ukraine! 

Bloody children.  Who has expanded their military and economic heft from one corner of the Pacific to the other with their Belt and Road, String of Pearls, man-made islands in disputed territories turned into military bases to threaten neighbors etc etc?  Effing Communist China, that's who.

America has always been present in Asia.  Always...

The one expanding like crazy...go to this thread - https://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,3910.0.html - and read beginning to end...China's rise is like Imperial Japan's rise...like Hitler's Germany rise...

The one crossing red-lines is Communist China.  It is the one foe we should be paying attention to, not effing Ukraine, not effing Europe...

The comparison of Taiwan to Ukraine is surface-level only because of the stench of Ukraine...and people with intelligence know this to be true...and any comparison on the facts is overwhelmed by the aggressive expansionism and militarization of the Pacific by Communist China.

Pretend the Dragon is no threat...enjoy being its dinner.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2023, 08:31:19 AM »
Mentally-stunted losers at pAnti-War having panic attacks again...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-conducts-aircraft-carrier-drills-south-china-sea-amid-balloon-tensions

We play in the South China Sea and all seas all the time, dummies.

Funny you worms never get in a twist when Chi-Com's seize islands, build artificial islands and turn them into military strongholds or do any damn thing...

Not to mention remaining absolutely silent on any BRICS waging war...

You biased idiots are actually encouraging war.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2023, 11:29:39 AM »
Ha, seems sailing in the SCS has a good reason to run some capital ships through after all...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-warns-it-will-defend-philippines-after-china-deploys-laser-sea

Act of War...blast them into bits!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2023, 12:47:01 PM »
I would be awfully nervous if I was in Taiwan and surrounding Asian nations...

"We will put forward China’s position on the political settlement on the Ukraine crisis, and stay firm on the side of peace and dialogue."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/chinas-top-diplomat-visits-russia-zelensky-warns-military-alliance-would-spark-ww3

Yeah...commies, so predictable...

Talk over here...scheme over there...

"We do not add fuel to the fire, and we’re against reaping benefits from this crisis"

Sure thing, Wang...  I've seen better BS come out of a fortune cookie!

"Some forces might not want to see peace talks to materialize. They don’t care about the life and death of Ukrainians, nor the harm on Europe. They might have strategic goals larger than Ukraine itself. This warfare must not continue,"

Uhh huh...I cannot wait to see what a Chi-Com proposal the West cannot resist looks like...I expect it will have nothing in it pissing Putin off...so it seems to be it will be Putin's terms in a Mandarin...

Yay.

/

It's a stalling tactic...this smells more of a China coordinating timing with Putin most advantageous to an invasion of Taiwan and possibly other nearby islands...

Hope I'm wrong...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2023, 07:29:24 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/05/mccarthy-china-should-lose-most-favored-trade-status-and-well-move-to-revoke-it/

That those puking yellow-dog commie rat bastards still have MFN trade status is a testament to how nutless this illegitimate regime and its DeepState allies are...

Eff China!  They rape us coming and going and we're supposed to bend over for more abuse?  Eff NATO/EU, Ukraine all that...Communist China s/b our #1 foe, period.  I say at this point there is no penalty to openly and formally recognize the independence of Taiwan aka Free China.  Eff the Commies.  I would stop giving Ukraine and NATO anything and flip it all to Taiwan.  Going to have to kick that dragon's balls soon, might as well plan intelligently for it.  Let the Rus and Musloid animals have the Old World.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2023, 12:02:09 PM »
https://twitter.com/Apex_WW/status/1643771096942903298

If true, then molestation in international waters should result in shots being fired into the CCP's ships doing the molesting...

This party could be close to starting...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2023, 03:54:35 PM »
https://nationalfile.com/war-drums-china-encircles-taiwan-says-military-is-ready-to-fight/

Ready to fight?

Ha!  More like fat-panda ready to fart!

Smirking running-dog commie rat-bastard is all show no go!   ::vafancoul::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2023, 12:28:41 PM »
Col Macgregor talks about China in a different way.
IMO the MSM is feeding us a lot of crap about Taiwan to provoke a war.
The MSM is not talking to the people of Taiwan any more than they talk to the people of Ukraine.

China does not want a war and neither do the people of Taiwan. They want the status quo.   Macgregor talks about the Chinese culture. This talk of democracy ands human rights is mostly western propaganda.

At 10:30 below.
https://youtu.be/PV9To7L4P2k?t=635
 Douglas Macgregor - Humiliating Russia and Making Terrible Mistakes
Douglas Macgregor Col
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2023, 02:11:39 PM »
Col Macgregor talks about China in a different way.
IMO the MSM is feeding us a lot of crap about Taiwan to provoke a war.
The MSM is not talking to the people of Taiwan any more than they talk to the people of Ukraine.

China does not want a war and neither do the people of Taiwan. They want the status quo.   Macgregor talks about the Chinese culture. This talk of democracy ands human rights is mostly western propaganda.

At 10:30 below.
https://youtu.be/PV9To7L4P2k?t=635
 Douglas Macgregor - Humiliating Russia and Making Terrible Mistakes
Douglas Macgregor Col

There is one major flaw to the status quo...it can ONLY lead to domination by the Chi-Coms...they would love to walk in unopposed but if they have to go in shooting I do not see them agonizing over the decision with something akin to Western moral qualms about whacking a half a million people to get it done, I just do not believe that for a second.  Look what they've done in the area...they claim other nations territorial waters and islands, build military bases on them as well as make lots of artificial islands and make military installations on them as well solely on the principle of being there makes them theirs.  I guess I am shocked MacGregor dismisses the benefit of the status quo to the Chi-Com's and equates their morality with anybody else's.  Makes me wonder if he has an ulterior motive in throwing Taiwan aside, it would encourage them elsewhere and the entire Pacific Rim would be a Chi-Com hegemony.  Maybe that's what he wants.  Is he on a Chinese payroll, I think somebody needs to look.

Also, there is zero comparison between Ukraine & Taiwan IMO...they are totally different issues and one is far more geopolitically and strategically important security-wise!  I think any comparison is weak-minded.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 02:15:51 PM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2023, 04:27:41 PM »
I recall that the official US position is that Taiwan is part of China. I think that is written on a US govt web site.

What do the people of Taiwan want? I think there is a Taiwan presidential election coming up. I have no idea how much the US will try to influence the election. One analyst said that the US supported the protests/riots in Hong Kong knowing that the Chinese backlash would change public opinion in Taiwan against mainland China. It did have that effect. Just a theory.

What Taiwan has in common with Ukraine is that the US might well be happy seeing Taiwan destroyed in order to harm China, just as Ukraine is being destroyed in order to harm Russia. TSMC may end up like Nordstream. I am told that taking out TSMC would greatly harm the international supply chain, even if the new plant in US AZ gets completed. Some high end chips are only made in Taiwan.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2023, 05:55:28 PM »

This host is pro China. His guest talks about the changes in Tibet he observed over time. He was there in 1990s and recently. Decreased poverty. Improved infrastructure, health, education. Students learn Tibetan and Mandarin. 6 units each per week.
https://youtu.be/CldtoYwPtMk

American Shares Truth on Xinjiang and Tibet Controversies in China
Cyrus Janssen

also
He says that Mandarin unites people in China because the dialects of Chinese varied greatly from village to village.
He said when he moved from northern China to Shanghai he heard a strange language and asked his wife if they were speaking Japanese. It was a Chinese dialect he did not understand. It is still used in local TV etc.

His guest is white/Jewish/Chinese.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2023, 12:48:13 PM »
I recall that the official US position is that Taiwan is part of China. I think that is written on a US govt web site.

What do the people of Taiwan want? I think there is a Taiwan presidential election coming up. I have no idea how much the US will try to influence the election. One analyst said that the US supported the protests/riots in Hong Kong knowing that the Chinese backlash would change public opinion in Taiwan against mainland China. It did have that effect. Just a theory.

What Taiwan has in common with Ukraine is that the US might well be happy seeing Taiwan destroyed in order to harm China, just as Ukraine is being destroyed in order to harm Russia. TSMC may end up like Nordstream. I am told that taking out TSMC would greatly harm the international supply chain, even if the new plant in US AZ gets completed. Some high end chips are only made in Taiwan.

In Order:

In the end it only matters what Xi and his Politburo want.

Destruction can only happen if Taiwan is invaded and it is resisted, if it is not resisted then we are talking about surrender to Communist China and their military rolls in, the Communist arrest whoever they want, imprison whoever they want and execute whoever they want and do whatever they want in the island which inescapably will involve making it a military bastion with which to bully and threaten the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, and Japan.  And by surrendering the people surrendering will be responsible for it all.

The US will obliterate the chip facilities rather than let the Chi-Coms get the spoils.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2023, 12:49:15 PM »

This host is pro China. His guest talks about the changes in Tibet he observed over time. He was there in 1990s and recently. Decreased poverty. Improved infrastructure, health, education. Students learn Tibetan and Mandarin. 6 units each per week.

Cyrus Janssen

also
He says that Mandarin unites people in China because the dialects of Chinese varied greatly from village to village.
He said when he moved from northern China to Shanghai he heard a strange language and asked his wife if they were speaking Japanese. It was a Chinese dialect he did not understand. It is still used in local TV etc.

Subjugation isn't so bad, yay.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2023, 02:05:47 PM »

Cyrus Janssen

also

Subjugation isn't so bad, yay.

I recall some US person saying they had talked to a Chinese diplomat. The American asked why Tibet was not allowed to be independent and neutral. The Chinese guy said that weak countries like Tibet always fall under control of some other major power and China wanted it to be China.  I also recall someone saying that once in Tibet, it is an easy path into China proper. So China wants the Himalayas guarding their southern border.