Author Topic: BUF shooter event starting to smell like another funky DeepState Op  (Read 868 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: BUF shooter event starting to smell like another funky DeepState Op
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2022, 05:40:38 PM »
.... While it is claimed that this FBI agent was retired, their behavior ..

More obfuscation.  Since when is "this ... agent", signifying one agent, referred to with "their".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2022, 08:11:56 AM »
Yup, sounds plural to me.  Those bastards are so infested, so corrupt...they need to be sh*t-canned, the whole rotten lot!

Back in Uvalde...the PD for the city & district are no longer cooperating in the investigation...probably because their gutless actions are being investigated as well...

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/uvalde-texas-robb-elementary-policeresponse/2022/05/31/id/1072353/

Plus, thought I heard something about a poll saying most American's support armed folks in schools...not that the PTB's give a damn about the people, their kids or common fricken sense...

::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2022, 05:43:38 PM »
With all that's since come about the 370+ cops and agents standing around in Uvalde with their thumbs up their butts instead of going after the shooter, I remembered something that was done to that old lady after Katrina.  Anybody else remember? 

The cops were going door to door trying to make people leave and she let them into her kitchen to show them she wasn't flooded and had food.  And THEN, to prove she could take care of herself, she held out, in her open palm, a small pistol and the (breaking my anti-cussing rule) sonsabtches tackled her, dislocating her shoulder and breaking her collarbone.

Big brave cops.  SPIT!!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2022, 09:08:34 AM »
Yeah, never heard a word about that since...to the memory hole!   ::outrage::

Can't let them get away with that crap, and on that note...see this?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/kavanaugh-assassin-suspect-identified-transgender-female

The DemoCommie's purposely court insanity...nourish it and make society sicker and more depraved...all to destroy what was great, what was working, what was moral and ethical...

They won't talk about this fool and his mission...they'll ignore the crap out of it...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.