Author Topic: How US uses NGOs where we used to use CIA to degrade and topple govts  (Read 240 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

This guy is interesting. He previously described how the US degrades and weakens countries that got too chummy with Russia or China. We fund NGOs to do work the CIA used to do. The NGOs fund aggrieved minorities  and protests to turn them violent and provide arms. If lucky it turns into civil war like Syria. Regime change is one goal.

Here he cites some defense papers.

https://youtu.be/LUNi5zKqKQQ
Multi-Domain Operations: The US Wages Constant War and Across All Domains
May 19, 2022
The New Atlas
110K subscribers
The US military is putting together what it calls “multi-domain operations” which include traditional air, land, and sea domains, but also space and cyberspace. They are also creating “Multi-Domain Task Forces” to overcome Chinese and Russian defenses to allow the US to act with “freedom” globally.

However, the US has already been perfecting “multi-domain operations” in shaping, coercing, and subordinating the world for years. Through the use of organizations like the National Endowment for Democracy it has waged constant war against peer and near-peer competitors like Russia and China indirectly, as well as indirect war against their allies.

Such full-spectrum warfare requires full-spectrum national defense policies.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Here is a link for an article on same for those who read quicker than people speak...

https://journal-neo.org/2022/05/18/us-multi-domain-operations-war-by-additional-means/

Interesting, speaks perfect English, no obvious accent...lives in Bangkok and works for New Eastern Outlook...

I would be interested if there are any Chinese Communist investors/owners directly or indirectly?

Not saying this isn't done, but rarely are things done in a vacuum.  The ChiCom's have been using intelligence apparatus (ie-military) to penetrate everything American and well, pretty much everybody else too, but America is prime target #1...everything, economic, diplomatic, military...all designed to give them what they want by any means necessary.  Sure, assclowns like Obama, Biden et al make it all too easy (as do prominent Cucks) but no Praetorians give a damn?  Why?  They are advancing elements of their puppets/allies plans when they dovetail or can be used to exploit their own designs.  Other nations do a lot of sketchy stuff too, not saying it is right, not saying any of it is...but it simply is and it isn't going anywhere.  Pretty much the level of rot in every corner of the planet will not go anywhere, ever...sans a global sanitation event of some kind...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

The guy is US ex pat, ex-marine. Got upset over US behavior and posted under a pseudonym years ago. I recall one post. Then he got doxxed. He is on US embassy crap list. He made public some bad behaviour.

He made a recent video on CGTN(?) a Chinese govt unofficial mouthpiece which made me cringe because they were kinda using him IMO. He replied to criticisms that he would prefer to be on US media but they will not air him.

He usually provides links to support most of what he says.

In an earlier video he said that US NGOs supported protests which turned violent in Thailand. They used some minority group who were upset with the govt. "Someone" paid people to shoot both protesters and policemen at a demonstration. The same thing was done at Maidan Ukraine to kick start the coup. Fired from a protester controlled building.  Govt blamed. Maybe 100 dead around 2014. Both John McCain and Victory Nuland were on the ground at the protests. Interfering in another country's politics much????  The US selected the UA officials after the coup. I was shocked at the time that some were not even UA citizens until a day before the swearing in.

I believe something similar was done in Syria by the US and proxies. I recently heard some retired US military say that we started the Syrian civil war. However many of the fighters were from outside, funnelled in by Turkey who is still trying to get those jihadis killed in battle somewhere. Most recently some were freed from prisons to go to Ukraine.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
And getting back to my vacuum comment...none of this can happen...if people refuse the bait or flip the script...all too often people follow the script...it's hard to resist bait...as Michael Yon explains:

If you are a Cop or Combat Soldier you know about a baited ambush. Pashtun love to fight and they are good at baited ambush and a lot more.

Baited ambush is one of the endless fighting techniques. US military also makes common use of baited ambush. Amazingly, though we all know the moves, the moves often still work. Like a chokehold. Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you.

Never underestimate your enemy, and never be frozen by fear. When in doubt, attack. When confused, attack. When defending, attack. When outgunned and you have means of escape, run like hell. When you sense ambush, leave the kill zone at once unless the enemy is close — when close, attack.

Our enemies are sowing confusion and tossing chaff.
But there are a few simple combat rules that can help in most situations.

Such as:

Never
Follow
Squirrel

We are at war.

https://michaelyon.com/dispatches/baited-ambush/

We are the target...not these squirrels.

Know your enemy, know their plans!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 08:45:09 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
I will follow up when time allows on Michael Yon. He had interesting comments on Jan 6 which he observed.

I think the US started the Syrian civil war using typical tactics. Also we supported the Chechen terrorists?