Topics > Economy

Robert Reich explains it all

(1/2) > >>

LadyVirginia:
The truth about the economy

I couldn't even finish it

Weisshaupt:

--- Quote from: LadyVirginia on June 17, 2011, 07:31:20 PM ---I couldn't even finish it

--- End quote ---

I had a friend send this to me yesterday.. I couldn't even start it
I read this idiot's book, "Reason" - there is one point, I kid you not, where he provides evidence tat damages his case, and he doesn't even notice..

You see, to demonstrate "fairness"  he offers $10 to two students, and then asks one of them to divide it however he wants with the other student.  Since its a windfall gain ( unearned)  the students tend to split it 6/4  or 5/5 - I would just love to see him tell the student to take money out of his own wallet and do that.  There is a huge difference between a windfall gain ( say a large gold meteor falling out of the sky) and money you had to work to Earn.  Reich does not understand that difference. You can tell because he then goes on talk about a study in which chimps are rewarded for doing certain tasks, and then certain chimps are rewarded without completing any task, while the rest of the chimps still have to work for it. For some reason, the Chimps who have to work get angry that the others are rewarded.  Riech then tells you this is proof of his concept of fairness.

John Florida:
The man's an idiot!! He's been free to give his money away all his life. If he reaches for my pocket he may have a surprise coming. ::rockethrow::

IronDioPriest:
No cohabitation possible with people who think like Reich in places of power.

As Rush said today, what we are experiencing now is the result of the Left getting its way.

We cannot survive it forever. They have to be put down.

Alphabet Soup:
I have a co-worker who uses his atrophied brain very similarly to robert reichhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit. Every once in a while after a particularly memorable pontification like this I will turn to him and say, "You do realize that you're a friggin loon.....right?!"

He just lamely smiles at me. I honestly can't tell if that means he knows he's full of BS or if it means that he doesn't realize that "friggin loon" isn't a good thing...
::hysterical::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version