Author Topic: 2022 G20  (Read 559 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
2022 G20
« on: July 08, 2022, 09:07:28 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/lavrov-storms-out-g20-foreign-ministers-meeting-over-fevered-criticism-russia

(yawn)

Undercard event over...let's see what the main event in Bali in November reveals...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Re: 2022 G20
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 10:04:20 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/lavrov-storms-out-g20-foreign-ministers-meeting-over-fevered-criticism-russia

(yawn)

Undercard event over...let's see what the main event in Bali in November reveals...

If all they do is bicker about Ukraine the major Russian people will not show up.

Also
"To our Russian colleagues: Ukraine is not your country. Its grain is not your grain. Why are you blocking the ports? You should let the grain out," Blinken said in the closed-door talks, according to a Western official present.

As far as I can tell, there is not one example of Russia preventing grain shipments. Kiev mined the Odessa harbor and some inland waterways to resist possible Russian landings.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2022, 11:55:45 AM »
How did that Russian boat get out of the area with a load of grain everybody is bitching about?

Nobody on any side has a credibility...everybody takes whatever side suits them moment to moment...

Clown Ass World!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 09:15:19 AM »
If people had any sense, they'd be overthrowing all of their corrupt overlords...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/07/12/political-corruption-in-the-netherlands-and-how-the-dutch-farmer-protest-connects-to-the-burning-of-the-picnic-grocery-distribution-center/

“Watching those videos of Hunter Biden, does anyone actually believe that Joe Biden is not being completely blackmailed by some foreign adversary?” - Lauren Boebert, CO-03

https://thelibertydaily.com/congresswoman-lauren-boebert-says-what-the-rest-of-us-have-been-thinking-about-blackmailed-beijing-biden/

Corrupt politicians + corrupt globalists + corrupt DeepState = tyranny & oppression.  Always!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2022, 10:31:49 AM »
Trafficing women over state lines is a felony.  Pedo Pete facilitated that trafficing by financing it.

All you need right there to send the entire Biden trailer park to prison.  So...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2022, 12:48:26 PM »
Trafficing women over state lines is a felony.  Pedo Pete facilitated that trafficing by financing it.

All you need right there to send the entire Biden trailer park to prison.  So...

H/T-WZ

Oh yeah...the Praetorians, DemScat & Cuck Pol's are all over that...

(crickets)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 08:50:16 AM »
Highlists:

1)  Jello-head JoeFraud blows his lines again...

2)  A majority opinion condemning Russia...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/g20-decree-most-members-condemn-russia

3)  Cute matching outfits thanks to psycho-perv totalitarian Klaus "Heil Me!" Schwab...

https://twitter.com/MailOnline/status/1592670243977060353

4)  Castro's vile love-child getting dressed down by the world's top Totalitarian leader...

https://youtu.be/AKfKOGwcFN8

H/T-CTH

Nice spanking...now go to your room!

::laughonfloor::

And totalitarian guzzler Escobar still eagerly carries totalitarian water:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-russia-india-china-iran-quad-really-matters

What absolute dreck!

How dare anybody challenge Chi-Com hegemony in the entire Indo-Pacific region, eh?  LOL!

Nobody has been been more militaristic than the Chi-Coms in that entire region...Belt & Road, String of Pearls...artificial reefs turned military outposts in disputed waters?  Hello?  Yoo Hoo, anybody home?

As usual Escobar needs a tarp-sixed bib to keep all thgat Putin gravy off everything!

China & Russia...the top “responsible global powers”

join the Quad that really matters
  (Oops, excluded Brazil!)

::laughonfloor::

Yes, pretend your different, pretend you don't have expansionist desires...pretend your societies are open and free...

Basically, having ones head up ones ass...means you probably are not in an open and free society...

Add the problematic Saudi's, lure the problematic Turks...see if I care!

Free and open?!  Peaceful and non-aggressive?!

https://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,19234.msg199132.html#msg199132

https://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,3910.msg199266.html#msg199266

https://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,18930.0.html

https://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,17754.0.html

https://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,9929.msg199269.html#msg199269

::hysterical::

Keep thinking y'all are different than the eeeeevil West.  As always, Escobar is a total clown.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 09:06:04 AM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2022, 01:15:12 PM »

I did not follow the whole thing but seeing Trudeau get spanked by Xi was funny. The lack of diplomats and diplomacy amazes me. A few weeks/months back Xi told America that we say one thing then do another and he does not trust us.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2022, 12:12:18 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2022, 10:30:13 AM »
H/T-CTH

Liberty or Death!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2022, 09:59:45 AM »
"I think we should be very careful in imposing systems. But the Chinese model is certainly a very attractive model for quite a number of countries,"
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/mask-wefs-klaus-schwab-declares-china-role-model

The cult of totalitarianism has always been present in these globalists...they're simply getting cocky with what they see as their winning in moving the world in that direction and controlling the wealth and information necessary for their cartel to realize their dystopian nightmare to have full control over ever act and every thought of every soul on the planet.

It is inhuman, it is un-American and anti-Liberty and it will not be tolerated...

Liberty or Death is not an empty slogan...it is a promise to fight to the last to protect and preserve that which God gave each of us!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2022, 12:25:32 PM »
"I think we should be very careful in imposing systems. But the Chinese model is certainly a very attractive model for quite a number of countries,"
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/mask-wefs-klaus-schwab-declares-china-role-model

The cult of totalitarianism has always been present in these globalists...they're simply getting cocky with what they see as their winning in moving the world in that direction and controlling the wealth and information necessary for their cartel to realize their dystopian nightmare to have full control over ever act and every thought of every soul on the planet.

It is inhuman, it is un-American and anti-Liberty and it will not be tolerated...

Liberty or Death is not an empty slogan...it is a promise to fight to the last to protect and preserve that which God gave each of us!

I get really confused about China. I do not understand their govt. I do not want to be considered a CPC fanboy or reflexively anti China govt. There are many things I do not like starting with the repressive covid crackdowns, apparent organ harvesting, etc.

Their system of govt appears to have wider approval than the US govt.  Only about 10% of the pop belong to the CPC.
I read a book "The Party" years ago. The lack of censorship then is dated now. It is like 10% of the pop belongs to the Elks Club, and the army reports to the Elks Club.  In order to move up you have to rotate up through various club positions around the country including as the head party secretary in a couple agricultural provinces. You start low, maybe party secretary in a small town or country then move up and do not screw up too badly. You do party work and suck up. If you do very well after decades you might be elected to the standing committee of seven. They might later elect you to be president. That is how the standing committee members got where they are.

Every company over 50 people has to have a party member to keep an eye on things. The major companies had a hot line to party HQ and had to run major decisions past them.

President Xi is not a "dictator."  Before Xi there was a two term limit. Not any more.

The WEF may say nice things about the CPC, not likely sincere,  but the feeling is not mutual.The CPC will never let foreign organizations full of looters and carpet baggers have any part of their country. They will never let foreign financial parasites take over their country.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2022, 10:56:15 AM »

I get really confused about China. I do not understand their govt. I do not want to be considered a CPC fanboy or reflexively anti China govt. There are many things I do not like starting with the repressive covid crackdowns, apparent organ harvesting, etc.

Their system of govt appears to have wider approval than the US govt.  Only about 10% of the pop belong to the CPC.
I read a book "The Party" years ago. The lack of censorship then is dated now. It is like 10% of the pop belongs to the Elks Club, and the army reports to the Elks Club.  In order to move up you have to rotate up through various club positions around the country including as the head party secretary in a couple agricultural provinces. You start low, maybe party secretary in a small town or country then move up and do not screw up too badly. You do party work and suck up. If you do very well after decades you might be elected to the standing committee of seven. They might later elect you to be president. That is how the standing committee members got where they are.

Every company over 50 people has to have a party member to keep an eye on things. The major companies had a hot line to party HQ and had to run major decisions past them.

President Xi is not a "dictator."  Before Xi there was a two term limit. Not any more.

The WEF may say nice things about the CPC, not likely sincere,  but the feeling is not mutual.The CPC will never let foreign organizations full of looters and carpet baggers have any part of their country. They will never let foreign financial parasites take over their country.

Yeah China is very confusing...I think they need to be more repressive and tell the people it is for the greater good.

Americans could learn a lot from them...especially those meddlesome Trumpers...they need to understand they are being targeted for persecution for the greater good...that their government loves and needs them and that this pain they are feeling is just discipline bourn from love...

All they really need to do is be like everybody else and fall in line...

/

Or...

https://youtu.be/IMlH7IbVpxc

H/T-CTH

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2022, 02:00:36 PM »

Vox Day likes to say that the Jews will never be allowed to infiltrate and control China because China already has a low trust merchant class, the Chinese themselves. The Chinese used to be called the Jews of the East.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2022, 02:32:15 PM »

Yeah China is very confusing...I think they need to be more repressive and tell the people it is for the greater good.

Americans could learn a lot from them...especially those meddlesome Trumpers...they need to understand they are being targeted for persecution for the greater good...that their government loves and needs them and that this pain they are feeling is just discipline bourn from love...

/

Or...

H/T-CTH

My knowledge of China is confused. Their system does not fit into a flow chart.
I think that the recent riots count against the performance reviews of the local CPC officials.
They are supposed to be repressive but not too repressive. Also, results count and shutting down the Foxconn plant is not a good result.

I recall that the Roman ruler of Britain put down the revolt by Boudica.
But then he was replaced because he caused the revolt in the first place.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2022, 09:16:45 PM »

/

Or...

H/T-CTH

My knowledge of China is confused. Their system does not fit into a flow chart.
I think that the recent riots count against the performance reviews of the local CPC officials.
They are supposed to be repressive but not too repressive. Also, results count and shutting down the Foxconn plant is not a good result.

I recall that the Roman ruler of Britain put down the revolt by Boudica.
But then he was replaced because he caused the revolt in the first place.

Seems pretty clear to me.

And totalitarians here lust for their brand of government and the cradle to grave control over every mortal...

...I'm not built to accept any of it and will resist with everything I have.