Author Topic: Russia's New Naval Doctrine Identifies US As Main Threat  (Read 320 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Russia's New Naval Doctrine Identifies US As Main Threat
« on: August 02, 2022, 08:58:11 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/military/russias-new-naval-doctrine-identifies-us-main-threat

Whatever...

Russian navy does not impress me much...about all they got right in this article is the rising tension in the arctic...everybody wants to exploit the resources...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Russia's New Naval Doctrine Identifies US As Main Threat
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 12:07:16 PM »
Well, the US government is a threat to them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2022, 12:42:04 PM »
They're a threat to everyone not in their Satanic club...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2022, 01:06:46 PM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/military/russias-new-naval-doctrine-identifies-us-main-threat

Whatever...

Russian navy does not impress me much...about all they got right in this article is the rising tension in the arctic...everybody wants to exploit the resources...

Maybe except the US. We will not even exploit resources inside the US. If we had total control over the arctic we would turn it into a nature preserve. It is "pristine" don't you know.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 08:38:39 AM »

Whatever...

Maybe except the US. We will not even exploit resources inside the US. If we had total control over the arctic we would turn it into a nature preserve. It is "pristine" don't you know.

Under the current occupation clowns, sure...probably 100% accurate.  More proof the treason within is more destructive than any outside force...if that is not rectified weakness will invite outside forces...a matter of when not if...