Topics > Radical Islam/GWOT

I figured this Albuquerque killing of 4 Muslims would gain some clarity in time

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
A fear of attacks that had rippled through Muslim communities nationwide after the fatal shootings of four Muslim men in Albuquerque gave way to shock and sadness when it turned out the suspect in the killings is one of their own.

Muhammad Syed, 51, was arrested late Monday after a traffic stop more than 100 miles (160 kilometers) from his Albuquerque home. The Afghan immigrant denied any connection to the crimes that shook the city and its small Muslim community.

In court documents, in fact, he told police that he was so unnerved by the slayings that he was driving to Houston to find a new home for his family, which includes six children.

But investigators said they have ample evidence to prove his guilt, though they have yet to uncover the motive for the ambush-style killings, the first of which was in November and then three between July 26 and last Friday.

According to the criminal complaint, police determined that bullet casings found in Syed’s vehicle matched the caliber of the weapons believed to have been used in two of the killings and that casings found at the crime scenes were linked to guns found at Syed’s home and in his vehicle.

Of the more than 200 tips police received, it was one from the Muslim community that led them to the Syed family, authorities said, noting that Syed knew the victims and "an interpersonal conflict may have led to the shootings."
https://www.fox9.com/news/1-suspect-in-albuquerque-muslim-killings-denies-involvement

You can tell by the woke poor-Muslim slant that the presstitutes and that, uhh community...are totally dejected this couldn't be pinned on a white dude, preferably a Trump supporter...

Wonder if this guy or vicitims were among the hundred un-vetted Afghans JoFraud dumped on America when he chose to rescue them from the Taliban over American citizens when he cut & ran?

Pandora:
One of their own.   I'm laughing.

Pablo de Fleurs:
Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandsons of Hagar . . .

Meh.

AlanS:
I can't find the story now, but one article I read mentioned it was Sunni and Shiite warfare. CAIR mentioned that trouble between the tribes was negligible in the US.

I thought that was a rather odd thing to say.

Libertas:
Must be like the black on black violence in DemoCommie-run sh!tholes being 95% of the gun-related violence being negligible...eh?

:o   ::bus::

And the Sheeple say "Baa Baaa"...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version