Author Topic: IRA's 87k IRS goons led by Obama era IRS goon who targets political enemies!!!  (Read 493 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The Daily Signal first reported that IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig had appointed Nikole Flax, commissioner in charge of the IRS’ Large Business & International Division, to lead the establishment of the agency’s centralized office.

In 2014, Flax was among seven IRS employees who said their computers had crashed, making it impossible for them to provide information sought by the House Ways and Means Committee in investigating the agency’s targeting of tea party and other conservative groups.

Flax made 31 visits to the Obama White House from July 2010 through May 2013.

“Every American should be concerned that a key player in the IRS’ targeting of conservative groups and ensuing cover-up has been tapped to oversee the implementation of Democrats’ tax and spending bill,” Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), ranking member of the House Oversight and Reform Committee, told The Daily Signal.

In an email sent May 8, 2013, Lois Lerner, head of the IRS’ tax-exempt organizations unit when the scandal erupted, told Flax that she received a call about working with the Justice Department to pursue certain political organizations that “lied” on IRS forms.

Lerner was the central figure of the Obama administration’s IRS targeting scandal. She said her computer also crashed.

Lerner invoked her Fifth Amendment right not to incriminate herself in testimony before the House Oversight and Reform Committee. After being placed on paid administrative leave, she retired later in 2013.

The IRS didn’t respond directly to the concerns raised by Flax’s background.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/irs-official-charge-87000-new-agents-played-key-role-obama-era-targeting-scandal

More tyranny is coming!

It must be fought by every means possible!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/09/15/legislation-within-the-biden-green-new-deal-inflation-reduction-act-has-created-a-domestic-carbon-trading-platform/

This puts an even bigger target on the backs of the already increasingly persecuted 99%!!!   ::outrage::

All this crap they are doing...there is literally no way this doesn't end in BITS.

They lust for it.

These unsane despots are Evil ghouls.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

I have been selling old stuff on ebay. I got a note from ebay saying that since I went over $600 for this year I had to provide my SS# so they could provide a 1099 to the IRS. If I sell at a loss (almost certain) I do not have to pay taxes but proving that might be hard.

Like Kim Iversen and some experts said, the IRS will be going after people making a little money on the side.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Second-hand goons...

Crap usually doesn't go to well for them either in the end...no different than first-hand goons...

Ask Nazi & Soviet collaborators...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
All talk.  Let's see what he and the Rs do if they win the Senate.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, acting intelligently and with principles is not a strong suit of the Cuck-led Pubbies...which is why I commented the way I did...if Ted wants to lead others to battle the Cucks like they are the enemy just like the DemoCommies (and they are!) then great, foil the UniParty agenda...no more capitulating to Commie-coddling Cucks...fight for what is right, or GTFO!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The totalitarian bastards are still looking for thousands of murderers to kill for goose-stepping IRS Kleptocrats -

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/irs-plans-to-hire-gun-carrying-special-agents-and-authorized-arrests-in-all-50-states/

This is akin to Hitler robbing Jews down to their gold filings!

Pure Evil!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This criminal terrorist should be rotting the rest of his life in a dungeon for this crap...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/i-can-go-anyones-house-any-time-judiciary-committee-investigates-irs-agent-threatening

...did the criminal possess a gun?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/hohmann-why-is-irs-buying-40-caliber-submachine/

Why?

Makes it easier to kill and rob citizens...duh!

Doesn't matter if the underlying excuse is grotesquely legally dubious or straight-up tyrannical...somebody has to do the dirty work for the corrupt DeepState...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
As we all warned...the scum-sucking weaponized IRS (weaponized politically and militarily) is setting its sights on the bottom 96% of income earners...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/irs-chief-hints-possibility-audits-may-rise-americans-earning-under-400000

Tax Stormtroopers coming to a house near you, be sure to thank your Quisling Federal officeholders...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero