Author Topic: Rick Perry at the Republican Leadership Conference  (Read 757 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
Rick Perry at the Republican Leadership Conference
« on: June 18, 2011, 10:51:23 PM »
I didn't hear the speech, but I've been reading the reactions at Ace of Spades.  Most of the commenters are positively orgasmic about it.

Isn't Perry the guy who supports the NAFTA Superhighway?  You know, the project that Michael Medved assures us is just a silly conspiracy theory.  That would be the same Michael Medved who assures us that President Obama is a loyal patriotic American who only wants what is best for the country.  He just has some misguided economic theories; that's all.

And what exactly has Perry done about securing his state's borders?

Sorry, but this is just embarrassing.  I think Ace of Spades is pretty damn close to jumping the shark.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Rick Perry at the Republican Leadership Conference
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 12:46:51 AM »
Medved can go take a flying leap and Ace is not what I would call a sober conservative.  Of Perry, I recall "Gardisil", with which he, as Governor, decided it should be a matter of law, not parents, that young girls be inoculated with the sht, in the interest of "for their own good" and "public health".

The NAFTA Superhighway came around the same time and I was done with him after that because I do not honor an American who chooses benefits for his state over the good of the country or "public health" over parents' and individual rights.

I need to run for president, to at least show other nominess how to be the voice of principles deserving of rejection due to the need to favor certain "exceptions" for the children or to save free markets by destroying them.

f**k them all with somebody else's anatomical apparatus.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Rick Perry at the Republican Leadership Conference
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 07:44:54 PM »
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."