Author Topic: Abedin-Weiner and The Muslim Brotherhood  (Read 3817 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Abedin-Weiner and The Muslim Brotherhood
« on: June 19, 2011, 04:31:58 PM »
The disgraceful indifference by the general press to Weiner's in-laws and their connections to the Muslim Brotherhood keeps eroding America's ability to rout those who wish to see her destroyed.

Far more disturbing than the salacious details of Weiner's dalliances is the fact that apparently his mother-in-law is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.  Furthermore, Huma Abedin's brother, Hassan, "is listed as a fellow and partner with a number of Muslim Brotherhood members."  Hassan works at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) at Oxford University.  The Egyptian Al-Azhar University, well-known for a curriculum that encourages extremism and terrorism, is active in establishing links with OCIS.

How is it that the Western media, with its hourly analyses of Weiner, missed this salient point, yet Arab news sources revealed this connection?  Walid Shoebat, formerly with the PLO, explains that Saleha Mahmoud Abedin, a professor in Saudi Arabia "belongs to the Sunni movement's women's division known as the Muslim Sisterhood."  During the recent uprising in Egypt, which resulted in Mubarak's removal, "a special women's unit within the Muslim Brotherhood served as 'mules' to deliver messages and acted as messengers for the terrorist group."

The Muslim Sisterhood is also known as the International Women's Organization (IWO) and members are located "across 16 different countries."  Its goal is to "work at all levels in accordance with the message of the Brotherhood."  The Muslim Brotherhood's goal is Islamic world domination and "t is now public knowledge that nearly every major Muslim organization in the United States is actually controlled by the [Muslim Brotherhood] or a derivative organization.  Consequently, most of the Muslim-American groups of any prominence in America are now known to be, as a matter of fact, hostile to the United States and its Constitution."

More information at the link.

H/T Mom of Girls
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Abedin-Weiner and The Muslim Brotherhood
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 07:50:43 AM »
More enemies among us...and the Obamakov Regime is riddled with far too many already...

But since the MFM views this as a taboo subject, most Americans are probably completely clueless as to how infiltrated we are!

::gaah::

::rockets::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 12:40:06 PM »
Re: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!   It's locked!  How could that be?

Did Trap think A. Weiner and Huma were going softly into the night?

Disgraced pol Weiner eyes mayor or public advocate run -Last Updated: 10:15 AM, July 15, 2012

Anthony Weiner: No plans to run for NYC mayor - Jul 18, 2012

Weiner wife under guard
Police and federal officials have placed security around ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner’s wife, Huma Abedin, after a New Jersey man threatened her, law-enforcement sources said.

An individual, described as a Muslim man, made the unspecified threat after Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) last week claimed Abedin’s family had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and asked for a probe to see if she is helping the Islamist organization.

The man was questioned by the NYPD and the State Department and has not been charged, sources said.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 02:33:12 PM »
Anthony Weiner: No plans to run for NYC mayor - Jul 18, 2012

Drudge headline soon after: Weiner Pulls Out   ::laughonfloor::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 04:32:19 PM »

Details about her parents and associations came out in '08.

Huma Mahmood Abedin (Urdu: ??? ????? ??????) (born 1976) is a deputy chief of staff and aide to US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.[1] She served as traveling chief of staff and "body woman" [mft, mnft] for Clinton during Clinton's campaign for the Democratic nomination in the 2008 presidential election.

FORMER CONGRESSMAN WEINER'S WIFE HAS CONNECTIONS TO THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD 06-17-2011 2:42 am - Walid Shoebat and Ben Barrack

Huma's mother is the co-founder and a Vice Dean at the college and an active missionay on issues regarding Muslim women. The “Women's Division” can be found at the Muslim Brotherhood's official website; an excerpt from its goal, translated from Arabic, states:

“The Womens Organization's goal in accordance with the Muslim Brotherhood rules, is to gain and acquire a unified global perception in every nation in the world regarding the position of women, and the necessity of advocacy work at all levels in accordance with the message of the Brotherhood as written in Women in Muslim Society, and the rearing of women throughout the different stages of life.”

In Fight Against Domestic Terror, DC Establishment Attacks the Real Enemy: Michele Bachmann

and in case you missed them

Rep. Bachmann Doubles Down, Alleges Rep. Ellison Has Ties to Muslim Brotherhood As Well
"When Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) sent her letter regarding Huma Abedin to U.S. intelligence and security agencies, ..."

(CNN) - Republican House Speaker John Boehner called dangerous ... a request from members of his own party in Congress to investigate Muslim infiltration in the U.S. government.

John McCain Denounces Michelle Bachmann Over Muslim Brotherhood
Abedin’s father, Syed Z. Abedin, founded the Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs, an organization supported by the Muslim World League, a Brotherhood organization.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 07:15:43 AM »
I'm so tired of morons like McCain covering for our enemies, his ilk is at best is an appeaser and at worst a domestic enemy.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 08:52:30 AM »
Add my own Erik Paulsen to that list.  ::facepalm::

Minnesota Rep. Erik Paulsen disputes Michele Bachmann's remarks

Republican Rep. Erik Paulsen says the comments made by fellow Minnesota GOP Rep. Michele Bachmann about Islamic fundamentalists infiltrating high levels of U.S. government are "not appropriate" and "not accurate."

Well, what's not accurate?  You've stated nothing.  The St. Paul Pioneer Press is saying nothing.  The howling monkey cage that are Pioneer Press readers haven't denied the substance of Bachmann's remarks, just that she dared to state them.  Powerline covered it and only took issue with the way she went about this, again, not the substance of what she said.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 08:54:26 AM »
According to Beck and from sources not connected to Michelle Bachmann, she has been ordered to issue an apology today or she will be removed from her seat on the Intelligence Committee.

This is very bad.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 08:59:44 AM »
Add my own Erik Paulsen to that list.  ::facepalm::

Minnesota Rep. Erik Paulsen disputes Michele Bachmann's remarks

Republican Rep. Erik Paulsen says the comments made by fellow Minnesota GOP Rep. Michele Bachmann about Islamic fundamentalists infiltrating high levels of U.S. government are "not appropriate" and "not accurate."

Well, what's not accurate?  You've stated nothing.  The St. Paul Pioneer Press is saying nothing.  The howling monkey cage that are Pioneer Press readers haven't denied the substance of Bachmann's remarks, just that she dared to state them.  Powerline covered it and only took issue with the way she went about this, again, not the substance of what she said.

Yah, "Spengler" aka as David Goldman did the same thing at PJMedia, saying Bachmann "fouled" in her attempt to expose this; the focus should be Obama himself because he's inviting the MB right in through the frontdoor.

Can you imagine the screaming if Michelle DID aim right at Obama?  And I don't think she avoided doing so; I believe she wants an investigation of the behind the scenes business because this administration always has two different hands doing various nefarious deeds.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 09:06:48 AM »
According to Beck and from sources not connected to Michelle Bachmann, she has been ordered to issue an apology today or she will be removed from her seat on the Intelligence Committee.

This is very bad.

Apologize for what?  Just opening her mouth or being wrong about the substance?

I'm sure there are more than a few JournoFrauds that would love to put Beck/Bachmann in their places, by showing me the substance of their remarks are wrong.  Why don't they?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 09:14:46 AM »

This is very bad.

Apologize for what?  Just opening her mouth or being wrong about the substance?

I'm sure there are more than a few JournoFrauds that would love to put Beck/Bachmann in their places, by showing me the substance of their remarks are wrong.  Why don't they?

I suspect just for opening her mouth.  As to substance, I haven't read the letter -- neither had Boehner before he opened his mouth -- but a link to the PDF is included at the link below ..

Republican House Speaker John Boehner called dangerous Thursday a request from members of his own party in Congress to investigate Muslim infiltration in the U.S. government.

Admitting he had not read a letter requesting the investigation, Boehner said "I think accusations like this being thrown around are pretty dangerous."

Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann, along with four other Republican members of Congress, formally requested in June that various federal agencies investigate whether the American government has been infiltrated by Muslim extremists.

– Read Bachmann's letter

Among the issues they raise is a claim that long-time aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, has three family members connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, and is at risk of being influenced by her family members. The members of Congress want to know how she holds a high level security clearance.

On Thursday, Boehner said he did not know Abedin, but that "everything I do know of her she has a sterling character."

Republican Arizona Sen. John McCain made a speech on the Senate floor Wednesday criticizing the call for an investigation and defending Abedin.

"These allegations about Huma, and the report from which they are drawn, are nothing less than an unwarranted and unfounded attack on an honorable woman, a dedicated American, and a loyal public servant," McCain said.

"When anyone, not least a member of Congress, launches specious and degrading attacks against fellow Americans on the basis of nothing more than fear of who they are and ignorance of what they stand for, it defames the spirit of our nation, and we all grow poorer because of it," he added.

State Department spokesman Phillipe Reines called the accusations "nothing but vicious and disgusting lies," in a statement to CNN.

Bachmann, who refused to answer questions from CNN about the letter on Wednesday, said in a statement that her and her colleagues' request was being "distorted."

"I encourage everyone, including media outlets, to read them in their entirety," Bachmann wrote. "The intention of the letters was to outline the serious national security concerns I had and ask for answers to questions regarding the Muslim Brotherhood and other radical group's access to top Obama administration officials."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/19/boehner-calls-bachmann-accusations-pretty-dangerous/

Bachmann and et al. are asking for an investigation based on certain facts, facts about family members and associations proven by multiple other sources.

If simply calling for an investigation, particularly about this oh-so-PC subject, stirs this kind of flack, she's over the right target.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2012, 09:26:49 AM »
Republican House Speaker John Boehner called dangerous Thursday a request from members of his own party in Congress to investigate Muslim infiltration in the U.S. government.

Dangerous for who?

Boehner said he did not know Abedin

Doncha think you better, sport, before opening up a huge rift in your party, right before an election?

"These allegations about Huma, and the report from which they are drawn, are nothing less than an unwarranted and unfounded attack on an honorable woman, a dedicated American, and a loyal public servant," McCain said.

Now someone is lying.  Will John McCain go under oath in saying that Daddy/Mommy/Brother aren't members of the Muslim Brotherhood?

State Department spokesman Phillipe Reines called the accusations "nothing but vicious and disgusting lies," in a statement to CNN.

Maybe we can put this particular Poli Sci retard on the stand, under oath to answer that same question?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2012, 09:30:59 AM »
Andrew McCarthy --

Ever the Maverick — chivalrous to a fault . . . at least when the damsel in distress is an exotic, progressive sharia-democracy devotee rather than a conservative national-security worrywart from Minnesota. McCain has leapt to Ms. Abedin’s defense against these vicious House troglodytes.

The senator’s tirade featured his trademark indignation, incoherence, and infatuation with immigrant success stories. (Ms. Abedin was born in Michigan, but no reason to let that get in the way of “what is best about America.”) McCain blasted Representative Bachmann and the others, falsely accusing them of doing to his friend Huma what he had actually done to ElBaradei, namely, implicating her as “part of a nefarious conspiracy.”

To the contrary, the House members have drawn no such conclusions. Instead, they have pointed out the State Department’s dramatic, Brotherhood-friendly policy shifts during Ms. Abedin’s tenure as a top adviser to the State Department’s boss. They have asked — completely consistent with national-security guidelines, to which I’ll come shortly — that an investigation into those policy shifts be undertaken.

That investigation would include an inquiry into whether Ms. Abedin’s family ties render her unsuitable for a position that involves access to classified information about the Brotherhood. The shrieks aside, this is not remotely unreasonable, nor is it an inquisition into Ms. Abedin’s decency and rectitude. When I was a prosecutor, the Justice Department would not have let me take a case that involved friends of my family. It’s not that they didn’t trust me; it’s that government is supposed to avoid the appearance of impropriety — legitimacy hinges on the public’s belief that actions are taken on merit, not burdened by palpable conflicts of interest.

Regarding Ms. Abedin’s family ties, McCain rebukes his House colleagues for alleging “that three members of Huma’s family are ‘connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations.’” “These sinister accusations,” he insisted, “rest solely on a few unspecified and unsubstantiated associations of members of Huma’s family.”

... The ties of Ms. Abedine’s father, mother, and brother to the Muslim Brotherhood are both specific and substantiated.

RTWT.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2012, 09:40:17 AM »
More McCarthy, from PJ Media

When Senator McCain and his lemmings rebuke House conservatives for purportedly attacking Huma Abedin’s “patriotism,” there are two things at work. First, when the facts are against you — as they usually are against Sen. McCain — demagoguery and character assassination are the most effective response: The compliant, Islamophilic media will help intimidate your opponents into silence. We all are very familiar with this tactic. But we often miss the second tactic, which is more important because it goes directly to our conception of “patriotism.”

That second tactic is this: the Obama Left and the Republican establishment would have you accept the following premise: anti-American Islamic supremacists are not an ideological threat but a mere political movement; therefore, American government officials who want to treat them as a mere political movement — to negotiate with them and accommodate them — are not endangering America; they are strengthening America. Consequently, if you dare suggest that this is a lunatic way of looking at things, you are a McCarthyite demagogue, not a patriot. According to the Obama Left, the Republican establishment and their complicit media, it is for them, not you, to define what “patriotism” means. Thus Huma Abedin becomes the “patriot” exactly because of her connections to Islamists; Michele Bachmann becomes the “demagogue” exactly because she dares suggest that Islamists are an ideological threat.

I do not know where the hell I live anymore.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2012, 09:56:47 AM »
This will probably work out best in the end.  Bachmann will not apologize, and the weeping class of Republicans hating on Bachmann has just drawn greater interest from people like me.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2012, 10:31:59 AM »
I see it as more politicos announcing their suitability as tree ornaments.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2012, 10:59:25 AM »
I will call her office this morning and ask that she stand her ground, along with $100, in the mail today.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2012, 11:21:54 AM »
 ::thumbsup::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2012, 11:41:06 AM »
Gates of Vienna weighs in.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2012, 11:56:23 AM »
I see it as more politicos announcing their suitability as tree ornaments.

f**kin'-A!