Author Topic: Abedin-Weiner and The Muslim Brotherhood  (Read 3736 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Abedin-Weiner and The Muslim Brotherhood
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 12:00:36 PM »
I will call her office this morning and ask that she stand her ground, along with $100, in the mail today.

Ditto!  Caving in gets you nothing, she should make it clear to the idiot Boehner et all what a mistake it would be to piss off conservatives and Tea Party people right now!

Why none of these useless POS's see an issue with Huma Weiner and her connections!  WTF?!  Nobody gives a FF about national security anymore!  They all treat these positions as just plumb appointments with no real consequence to national policy.  Bull-effing-sh*t!

Lamp posts are screaming for decorations!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2012, 12:24:25 PM »
I will call her office this morning and ask that she stand her ground, along with $100, in the mail today.

Ditto!  Caving in gets you nothing, she should make it clear to the idiot Boehner et all what a mistake it would be to piss off conservatives and Tea Party people right now!

Why none of these useless POS's see an issue with Huma Weiner and her connections!  WTF?!  Nobody gives a FF about national security anymore!  They all treat these positions as just plumb appointments with no real consequence to national policy.  Bull-effing-sh*t!

Lamp posts are screaming for decorations!!!
Like I said last year, storm Capitol Hill, Set up a guillotine and start lopping off heads. Begin with Boehner, Graham, McCain and their cohorts in the opposition party. If ye fail to take down the traitors that the republic is in fact history and since nobody with testicular fortitude will do it than we can sadly say fvck it, they one. Allahu akbar.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2012, 01:13:04 PM »
Gates of Vienna weighs in.

Andrew McCarthy, who successfully prosecuted the Blind Sheikh, Omar Abdul Rahman — a convicted terrorist and clerical inspiration for jihadists worldwide, whose release from federal prison at the insistence of Muslim Brother and Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi has been the subject of discussions within and enabled by Mrs. Clinton’s State Department — goes on to observe that:
   [blockquote]The State Department is particularly wary when it comes to the category of ‘foreign influence’ — yes, it is a significant enough concern to warrant its own extensive category in background investigations. No criminal behavior need be shown to deny a security clearance; access to classified information is not a right, and reasonable fear of “divided loyalties” is more than sufficient for a clearance to be denied. The [Department’s own security] guidelines probe ties to foreign countries and organizations because hostile elements could “target United States citizens to obtain protected information” or could be “associated with a risk of terrorism.” Note: The Brotherhood checks both these boxes.

[/blockquote]

Senator McCain, I will enjoy your being questioned by the Committee on Un-American Activities in 2013.

Whose Side Is He On?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2012, 08:14:24 PM »
Kick-ass video CO, it should be on TV commercials EVERYWHERE!

But the feckless leaders in the GOP are too cowardly to air the truth, they've caved into the pc/diversity/multi-culti suicide club at the expense of national security.

Let the trials begin, We the People are sufficient to conduct them, and J-Mac will not be alone sporting a jumpsuit and manacles.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2012, 10:40:30 PM »
Kick-ass video CO, it should be on TV commercials EVERYWHERE!

But the feckless leaders in the GOP are too cowardly to air the truth, they've caved into the pc/diversity/multi-culti suicide club at the expense of national security.

Let the trials begin, We the People are sufficient to conduct them, and J-Mac will not be alone sporting a jumpsuit and manacles.
::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2012, 07:07:23 AM »

Hey IDP, did ya get your stickers?

https://support.michelebachmann.com/RepealObamacare/?initiativekey=POJQEBSWUSV1

I hope I still made the sticker deadline!

::whoohoo::
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 07:13:27 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2012, 12:21:26 PM »
http://pjmedia.com/andrewmccarthy/2012/07/27/huma-abedins-brotherhood-ties-are-not-just-a-family-affair/?singlepage=true

Specifically, Ms. Abedeen was affiliated with the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs, where she was assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs. The journal was the IMMA’s raison d’etre. Abedin held the position of assistant editor from 1996 through 2008 — from when she began working as an intern in the Clinton White House until shortly before she took her current position as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff.

Direct ties, not "guilt by association" even though such is sufficient for denial of a high level security clearance.

And there's this, by Diana West; more malfeasance by the media:

News flash: The Washingon Examiner spiked my syndicated column on the Muslim Brotherhood and why five House Republicans -- Reps. Michele Bachmann, Trent Franks, Louie Gohmert, Tom Rooney and Lynn Westermoreland -- were correct to call on Inspectors General to investigate MB influence on US government policy-making. And therein lies a tale.

If the newspaper's online search function is accurate, it is even more perplexing to note that the Examiner hasn't run a single news story on the media-politics feeding frenzy, led by Sen. John McCain, directed at Rep. Michele Bachmann for raising questions about strong indications of Muslim Brotherhood penetration of the Washington policy-making chain.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 06:40:05 PM »
From Pan's Diana West link -

"We opted not to use it this week.  We also passed over other syndicated columnists' offerings about the insinuations against Huma Abedin.  The reason is simply that there is no hint of proof that she has done anything improper."

Because you didn't want to investigate, yeah, and somehow that makes her clean, eh?   ::cussing:: MFM!  If a Pubbie staffer with access to sensitive info that had ties to the Tea Party, the hounding would be incessant!

DemonRat lapdog media!   ::mooning::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2012, 11:38:22 AM »

The Muslim Brotherhood in the Obama Administration

If anyone needed evidence that Hillary Clinton is in the pocket of the Muslim Brotherhood, the events of the last few days should be more than sufficient.  On the anniversary of 9/11, on what should be a day of shame for the Muslim world, the US Embassy in Cairo issued a statement condemning critics of Islamofascism in language appropriate to the office of propaganda for the Muslim Brotherhood. Islamofascists launched violent attacks on Americans, repeating the outrages in miniature of the World Trade Center attacks 11 years ago. In the face of these outrages the posture of the U.S. government is one that would make Neville Chamberlain blush. In four years Barack Obama has managed to turn the entire Middle East over to America’s enemies. So that our readers can understand how this has happened and how far advanced the infiltration of the Muslim Brotherhood into the Obama administration has progressed, we are publishing this pamphlet by Frank Gaffney, President of the Center for Security Policy, called The Muslim Brotherhood in the Obama Administration. We are printing 200,000 copies to distribute to concerned Americans. We are selling them at cost if you buy 25 or more to share with your friends.—David Horowitz

Read the pamphlet below or order your copy by clicking here.  

It's a PDF, it may be read there or saved from the site but it's embedded there
and a link directly to it can't be provided.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2012, 11:48:41 AM »
There are not enough garbage trucks available to haul off all the treasonous trash occupying government at all levels, but the top of the heap is a damn good place to start!!!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2013, 09:02:09 PM »
Cross posted at:  Re: U.S. Embassies under attack -- UPDATES

Since Hillary Clinton last came up to Capitol Hill, we’ve learned senior State Department officials sought to scrub references to terrorism from the infamous Benghazi talking points to insulate Foggy Bottom from political criticism — citing concerns of their “building’s leadership” to justify the demands.

And not forgetting,

While continuing her work at the State Department, in the latter half of 2012, she also worked for Teneo, a strategic consulting firm, which was founded by Doug Band, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton. Teneo has advised corporate clients like Coca-Cola and MF Global, the collapsed brokerage firm run by Jon S. Corzine, a former governor of New Jersey.

At the same time, Ms. Abedin served as a consultant to the William Jefferson Clinton Foundation and worked in a personal capacity for Mrs. Clinton as she prepared to transition out of her job as secretary of state.  

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:06:54 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2013, 07:15:39 AM »
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
My rifle and I know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!