Author Topic: McCain & His Pet Chimp Lindsey Weigh In On GOP Field Re "Isolationism"  (Read 1571 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
AceOfSpadesHQ has a fairly good take down here.

With very little respect: Senators, you're wrong. It does not "empower Gadhafi" to behave as if we actually believe the words written in our own Constitution, nor can any of the GOP candidates, except that mutant subcreature Ron Paul, be fairly called "isolationist." I'm just going to say it: I'm not 100% convinced McCain even knows what isolationism is.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

With very little respect: Senators, you're wrong. It does not "empower Gadhafi" to behave as if we actually believe the words written in our own Constitution, nor can any of the GOP candidates, except that mutant subcreature Ron Paul, be fairly called "isolationist." I'm just going to say it: I'm not 100% convinced McCain even knows what isolationism is.

I'm just going to say it: I'm not 100% convinced McCain even knows what day it is.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

I'm just going to say it: I'm not 100% convinced McCain even knows what day it is.

!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
I just want to know how McCain controls Lindsey when he's not even in the same room. That's really quite a skill. I heard that he can even drink a glass of water while Lindsey is speaking. Amazing.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Post #8 - "McCain gets cranky when his diaper is full."

::hysterical::

Change the Depends Johnny, then read our constitution and if you have anything intelligent to say...well, we know that won't happen...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.