Author Topic: If there is a 2024...and the BS is stopped...  (Read 6127 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: If there is a 2024...and the BS is stopped...
« Reply #180 on: February 16, 2024, 09:04:52 AM »
The station I stream 12-3 since Rush in gone-1210 WPHT from philly is on there

Might be finding a new station to stream soon...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #181 on: February 16, 2024, 09:16:22 AM »
I've been migrating toward a convention route for the demonazi conundrum...the daily piling of corruption, incompetence, failure, cognitive collapse and continued rogue weaponized statism, the crumbling economy, the spiraling spending compounding fiscal doom, resurging high inflation and oh the open border madness on the one hand and the optics of canning a sitting Veep and installing an heir apparent prior to getting a sitting POTUS to resign or be 25th'd being excpeptionally problematic on the other means something has to happen and the convention route seems the most likely.

But this I've always thought to far a longshot to take seriously...primarily for Obama fatigue, race-card fatigue, zero experience and totally dangerous...and well the obvious...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/september-surprise

Then I read this line...

“Pure lunacy!” said Karl Rove speaking to host Stuart Varney on Fox about the possibility of a Michelle Obama candidacy. “People would say, ‘You know what, that’s Barack Obama going for a third term.’ They wouldn’t go for it.”

Normally I would agree...but it would be a fourth term for The Kenyan you idiot, not a third!  The third is happening now (no thanks to you and your fellow #NeverTrumpers & fraud deniers!) through his surrogates planted throughout this corrupt rogue regime...the fourth would be easier with The Kenyan inside the White House as First Whatever!

If The Butthead thinks it is unthinkable then I have to change my opinion on the odds...   ::unknowncomic::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #182 on: February 19, 2024, 08:34:17 AM »
On volatility in the markets, Armstrong predicts, “Look for volatility to start around July, and there may be some false flags too.”

Armstrong continues to say Trump is still looking like he can “win in a landslide in 2024,” but expect the Deep State to pull every dirty trick in the book to keep him out of office.  Armstrong points out,

“If Trump gets back in power, they are all fired. . . . They know they are losing power.  Instead of reforming and doing the right thing, they clamp down and they think they can retain power by pressing us even more.  Sorry, but that’s what creates revolution.”

In closing, Armstrong says, “Pretty much everything is going wrong for the Deep State. . . . confidence in government has collapsed everywhere.”

This is what makes the Deep State Dems, RINOs and Neocons very dangerous.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/everything-going-wrong-deep-state-martin-armstrong-warns-thats-what-makes-them-so

All of They/Them think they will be not be called to account for their crimes against humanity and their vile sins.   The will be proven incorrect on the latter by God...and by the oppressed and persecuted people for the former.

Deus Vult

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #183 on: February 21, 2024, 11:45:15 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #184 on: February 22, 2024, 03:53:49 PM »
The Executive Director of FFO - https://foundationforfreedomonline.com/ - just caught Un-American Cuck-extreme Liz "Psycho" Cheney using word for word the CIA playbook that goes back a long, long way...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/02/21/mike_benz_the_dirty_trick_behind_framing_trump_as_a_threat_to_democracy.html

The level of filthy low-life criminal scum shenanigans these insufferable little despots with little "d's" and "r's" after their nefarious names is going to be off the charts!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #185 on: February 28, 2024, 08:19:53 AM »
The demonazis have to be experiencing greater panic now...

There is over $101k "undecided" votes in MI for FJB as a result of the extreme far-left rabid pro-fake-nation protest calls...enough to show that even a state like MI can swing to Trump if they stay home or vote 3rd party in the general...

All I have to say is - keep up the campaign against the terrorists Israel!

Oops, forgot to check CTH before posting...shame on me!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/02/27/on-the-record-former-obama-aides-warn-biden-age-and-cognitive-decline-is-a-very-real-problem/

Hopefully the Chitcago Convention is a total sh1!tshow and their picks is equally disasterous!   ::whoohoo::

Any of their potentials all have so much baggage and handicaps it is almost unfair to throw them in for what is in essence a two month push...IMO the Obamians have to float a preference before hand to promote to the general public to prime that push...so, the real games should begin shortly...certainly no later than going into Memorial Day...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 08:29:03 AM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #186 on: February 28, 2024, 06:38:25 PM »

Now I understand the MI Dem vote. There was a movement to vote for "uncommitted" by 10,000, the Dem margin of victory last time. They got 100,000.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #187 on: February 29, 2024, 08:00:41 AM »
Yeah, Muzzies all butthurt over fake-nation plight (which is totally their own fault for allowing themselves to be ruled by Hamas terrorists)...

Go Israel!   :D

And I hear some C(r)ook County judge is unilaterally taking Trump off ballots...showing the rabid extreme-leftists are hammering the panic-button constantly now...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #189 on: February 29, 2024, 02:55:37 PM »

I have youtube on a lot in background via roku.
Recently there have been countless political ads rather than commercial ads.
I never let them finish. REecently Trump said US should not defend NATO members who are not paid up then says he would tell Putin to go ahead.

Trump has a big mouth. Gee, I did not know that?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #190 on: March 01, 2024, 08:34:38 AM »

I never let them finish. REecently Trump said US should not defend NATO members who are not paid up then says he would tell Putin to go ahead.

You have to see it in its entirety, not read quotes and ranting by Nimrata & the demonazis and other Cucks and the co*suck!ng fascist media...

This should not be a newsflash - Trump is irreverent, snarky and blunt...making fun of fools and yes, deadbeats, is how he warns MFers to stop the behavior that is injurious to them...like say defaulting on your defense spending commitment but expecting the wealthy abused spouse to come to your aid anyway when the big bad bear kicks your door in...

I feel the same, not you?  It highlights the absolute and total joke NATO is.  It was created to keep the totalitarian Soviet state in its own territory, period!  It should have been dissolved once the Soviet Union fell and the nukes were all accounted for, and Europe should have to stand on its own for frackin once! 

THAT is what Trump was saying in his own irreverent, snarky and blunt style.  And I agree.  Don't want the bear devouring you?  Protect your damned self!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #191 on: March 01, 2024, 11:48:44 AM »
H/T-CTH

SSDD

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #192 on: March 01, 2024, 02:33:14 PM »

You have to see it in its entirety, not read quotes and ranting by Nimrata & the demonazis and other Cucks and the co*suck!ng fascist media...

This should not be a newsflash - Trump is irreverent, snarky and blunt...making fun of fools and yes, deadbeats, is how he warns MFers to stop the behavior that is injurious to them...like say defaulting on your defense spending commitment but expecting the wealthy abused spouse to come to your aid anyway when the big bad bear kicks your door in...

I feel the same, not you?  It highlights the absolute and total joke NATO is.  It was created to keep the totalitarian Soviet state in its own territory, period!  It should have been dissolved once the Soviet Union fell and the nukes were all accounted for, and Europe should have to stand on its own for frackin once! 

THAT is what Trump was saying in his own irreverent, snarky and blunt style.  And I agree.  Don't want the bear devouring you?  Protect your damned self!!!

I agree. I find the ad irritating as it is more like a clip from a newscast, which it is. They keep shoving this news clip into my YT feed with words like "shocking" and "backlash."

Long ago I remember when NATO expanded east. My reaction was it was US aggression and would be seen as such by Russia. Then I sometimes heard about alleged military incompetence in European countries.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #193 on: March 02, 2024, 10:53:14 AM »
I finally listened to the entire YT video. It is 100 pct video from some newscast ranting about Trump saying US should not defend NATO countries behind in their dues and invite Russia to attack them. There is no part at the end begging for money or votes for someone else. Someone must be paying YT ad rates to rerun this news video.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #194 on: March 04, 2024, 08:07:19 AM »
Follow the money...

Soros

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #195 on: March 06, 2024, 09:14:16 AM »
It’s all going to play out the way it is going to play out, and my dearest friends… this is going to be the biggest, ugliest, most consequential and potentially transformative inflection point in modern USA politics.

Trust your instincts; I mean really trust them.  Trust that sense of foreboding you feel, and steel your nerves for some of the most dangerous times ahead.

She knows what is coming.  Senator Sinema may not know the details and/or the specifics, but she knows the scale of conflict that is going to happen, and she’s not internally prepared to participate in it.  It’s not about the current polarization from a left -vs- right conflict; the traditional issues are not akin to debate.

This is full combat bloodletting that is coming into focus, and it is going to be exceptionally ugly.  The stakes are extreme, and we will walk through them in advance. The U.S intelligence apparatus is going to participate on behalf of the worst elements in government.  As if they have not completely dropped pretense already, and on behalf of the administrative state that provides their authority, the powerful institutions of our nation are going to forcefully align in combat against We The People.

Arizona will be one of the “all or nothing” states this year – filled with extreme anger.  Not accidentally clad in purple hues, Senator Sinema is tapping out in advance.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/03/05/here-we-go-senator-krysten-sinema-is-out-and-will-not-seek-reelection/

Ugly probably doesn't begin to describe it, which is why Trump has to be the standard-bearer and others have to fall in line or else reap the bitter harvest.

Speaking of ugly, I hear Biden lost America Samoa?   ::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #196 on: March 06, 2024, 12:25:48 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #197 on: March 07, 2024, 12:08:29 PM »
H/T-GP

And?

foottapping

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #199 on: March 11, 2024, 05:08:26 PM »

The Musk tweet means lots of people now know that about the census. I recall it has never been litigated.