Author Topic: Winston Marshall schools arrogant elitist birthright-to-lead Pelosi at Oxford  (Read 18 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://ace.mu.nu/archives/409652.php#409652

Democrats are not in favor of democracy, and I use that term cautiously because we are NOT a democracy, we are a representative Republic, when I say democracy I mean only in the sense that people have a choice of their leaders...what we've seen these past couple decades is a rising arrogance of the Left who do not want people to have a real choice, they do not want people to think and act on their own...the Left thinks it is entitled to rule, that the people are too stupid to know what is good for them...too resistant to knowing their place is beneath the entitled...too wedded to outdated Founding Principles and Founding Documents that created this once great nation...they look down on all and they HATE those who refuse to submit to their dictates.

They are totalitarians, they are an existential threat to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness!

And they will be resisted, they will be fought...to the last full measure if necessary.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.