Author Topic: China  (Read 3920 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: China
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2023, 09:00:12 AM »

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/these-countries-are-expanding-their-nuclear-arsenal

Gotta love it...they are all such straight up trustworthy nations only looking for peace and prosperity...

China especially is interested in peace and cooperation...

And they are entitled to catch up to Imperialist America and Russia!

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2023, 02:47:48 PM »
I have watched this guy for a while. He hates the CCP.
Here he exposes CCP propaganda through western youtube influencers in Xinjiang.
Lots of stage managed videos with CCP minders in the background.
I have heard so many different views on this region.

I used to watch lots of videos from him and his side kick. My impressions of China are from hundreds of stories like this. There is much more control now than back when he was first there.

https://youtu.be/5ZhgYT6ipZU
Moron EXPOSES Chinese Government by Accident

Here he explains how he was monitored when he arrived in China.
https://youtu.be/EaBg06osKXY
China tries a Honey Trap to Ensnare me

on edit:
She tries to track him down at his US address. Maybe it is a Chinese male with a pretty picture. Then She/he offers to book  hotel room.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 03:00:52 PM by patentlymn »
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2023, 02:54:33 PM »
BTW when I post something positive about China it does not mean I do not believe there are lots of bad things and lots of suspect things. Then again what I think is bad may be normal for them. China  and the CCP is opaque.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2023, 08:16:54 AM »
They've infiltrated America through corrupt Biden and Quislings like McConnell et al...they bribe/bully others around the globe...and here we learn (not for the first time...remember how accommodating they were with China and the WuFlu?) the Chi-Com's have the WHO by the short-hairs with this "One Health" crap on the precipice of the WHO's pandemic treaty aka backdoor usurpation of national sovereignty scam!

Fvck the Krain!  We need to kill these sonsofbitches!!!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2023, 05:39:27 PM »

Yeah. I recall that the EU wanted their guy in as head of WHO but the Chinese won and had their guy, the Paki, the current head, installed.

During the "century of humiliation", the Chinese perfected the art of "barbarian management."

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2023, 06:07:27 PM »
I had these in my feed. I spent way too much time years ago listening to these guys. They  are now very negative on the CCP but I believe their personal stories are honest.
I have heard hundreds. There are lots of western "influencers" or vloggers in China. If they make negative reports they are asked to leave or not allowed back in. They made sure Kissinger and Gen Hague never made negative reports as this would end their visas and the millions they made trading off their contacts in recently opened China to US businesses. The day after Tienanmen square Kissinger wrote an op ed saying the US should not act in haste.

Some vlogger makes positive report on western china. Serpentza notices his minders in the background some geography lessons. He notices the same locals in most videos.
https://youtu.be/5ZhgYT6ipZU
 Moron EXPOSES Chinese Government by Accident
serpentza

He was doing very positive videos on china years ago and went to Inner Mongolia. There was some rabid nationalist he relied on in Bejing who screwed him then sicced the police on hm and his crew. He describes how foreigners have to report where they live/reside every time they change but bigger hotels do it for you. Only certain hotels are allowed to house foreigners. Foreigners have to report to the police within 24 hours of entry and every time they move. He said most police were very nice guys.  Hmmm. I recall a few decades ago the same was true in Germany, according to a prof I had.

https://youtu.be/bq1Vgh_Ux34
 I was Interrogated and Detained by Chinese Special Police - NO BS
serpentza
1.25M subscribers
702K views  2 years ago
I was detained, trailed and harassed by Chinese SWAT, a special police investigator, a Chinese communist party leader and the PLA...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2023, 06:24:13 PM »

One of the guys above taught English in inner Mongolia for a couple years and talks about it and control of the people there.
https://youtu.be/Fuk0KuUPBsc
 China Doesn't Want You To Know About This Place
laowhy86
915K subscribers
1,331,084 views  Nov 13, 2019
Hey Laowinners!

I lived in Inner Mongolia for 2 years, but have traveled extensively through the province for many years. Everyone talks about Tibet and Xinjiang, but Inner Mongolia is a province of China that has a lot of issues with local Mongolian uprisings and no real friendship between them and the Han Chinese mean media is on tight crackdown. In my travels, I slowly uncovered the deep problems that haven't come to light yet due to army and government intervention and censorship. Enjoy my story.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2023, 10:44:30 AM »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2023, 12:08:38 PM »
The ADVChina duo guys are individually serpentza and laowhy86 on youtube. Serpentza is from South Africa and laowhy86 from US. They both taught English in China for years, married Chinese women, and now live in the US. The dared not report too much negative while in China. Now they use old footage and report very negative news and opinions. If they went back they might be disappeared. They have sources back in China.

e.g.
https://youtu.be/AE6bMJMFPao

What Happened After the Protests in China? - The Dark Truth LEAKED
laowhy86

There was protest and the govt ended the lockdowns. The chilling part is around 6 min.
https://youtu.be/AE6bMJMFPao?t=351

The CCP got bad press on Tienanmen square. So this time they gathered data on the protesters. Maybe through cell phone data and/or facial recognition. They have been quietly rounding up the protesters and they are disappeared.
In the video he describes the methods he used where people know of someone who was at the protest and they try to contact them and there is no response.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2023, 01:07:31 PM »
Their whole nation is wired, it is one enormous prison...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2023, 02:05:06 PM »
Yes. They adopted AI and tracking software in a big way. I saw that they can track a person walking through a big city automatically. They use facial recognition. They can also use gait analysis. I heard it was against the law to leave home without your cell phone.

I am not defending their actions but historically periods of chaos have caused mass starvation so they err on the side of clamping down. Long ago there was a civil war that was sparked in  part by a religious guy who called himself the "Chinese Jesus."  I read that the CCP will never allow creation of ANY national organization as that might be used to challenge the CCP.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2023, 08:10:43 AM »
Bad math IMO...I would rather be free and hungry than enslaved and fat...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2023, 08:20:47 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hong-kong-offers-1m-bounties-dissidents-abroad

This is not difficult to understand...

If your government is playing pattycake with Communists while mouthing support for human rights and freedom they are not for human rights and freedom, they are in lockstep with totalitarianism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2023, 09:14:52 AM »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2023, 08:03:47 AM »
Act of war...

And it seems to dovetail nicely with the CCP thug presence in America (Chi-Com police centers, recall those?)...

https://www.muckraker.com/articles/chinese-invasion-blueprint-exposed/

...shoot the spies (no uniforms, clearly military...they want to serve the motherland, let them be killed for it)...hold the Chi-Com bastards accountable...arrest, try, convict and execute any US citizen aiding and abetting this treason...

Problem would disappear immediately.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 08:08:07 AM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2023, 05:05:55 PM »

China has reportedly been not reporting the huge floods in Bejing. The ADVChina guys said people in China are not told of the floods. This CGTN is the mouthpiece of the CCP. They do not even mention the Forbidden City being flooded.

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2023-08-06/Rescue-relief-operations-continue-in-flood-hit-north-northeast-China-1m31ThIaAEM/index.html
Rescue, relief operations continue in flood-hit north, northeast China
CGTN

Emergency rescue and relief operations are continuing after torrential rain and widespread flooding brought by Typhoon Doksuri pounded many regions of north and northeast China since late last week.

Six people have been killed and four remain missing after heavy rain battered the city of Shulan in northeast China's Jilin Province, local authorities said Saturday night.

As of Saturday noon, nine reservoirs exceeding flood limits in the city had maintained proper discharge. The current round of rainfall has now basically ended. A total of 18,916 people have been evacuated, with 21 temporary relocation facilities established. Also, rescue forces have restored functionality of 85 electricity and 26 telecommunication facilities.

Also, there was a mag 5 earthquake in some city but felt in Bejing.
Chinese are superstitious.
https://www.reuters.com/world/china/magnitude-55-earthquake-strikes-northeastern-china-region-gfz-2023-08-05/

Twenty-one injured in east China magnitude 5.5 earthquake - state media
Reuters
August 6, 20237:17 AM CDTUpdated a day ago

Aug 5 (Reuters) - Twenty-one people were injured and 126 buildings collapsed after an earthquake of magnitude 5.5 struck the eastern Chinese province of Shandong on Sunday, state broadcaster CCTV reported.

The earthquake, 10 km (6 miles) deep, jolted Pingyuan County of Dezhou City at 02:33 a.m. (1833 GMT on Saturday), according to the China Earthquake Networks Center.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2023, 08:11:48 AM »
The Great Dragon Spirit is troubled by the Xi Politburo's plans for seizing Taiwan...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2023, 09:06:38 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/china-bail-out-1-trillion-yuan-hidden-lgfv-debt-shifting-it-provinces

Confucius say, he who spreads hidden debt
probably spreads other unwise things

::hysterical::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2023, 11:33:38 AM »

The videos are shocking.
https://youtu.be/PKrInVDqYVQ
 Hit by Consecutive Typhoons and Floods, China’s Largest Grain Region Nearly Wiped Out in One Day
China Observer
259K subscribers
145,053 views  Premiered 20 hours ago  #flood #chinaflood #chinaobserver
Typhoon Doksuri introduced floods that ravaged areas like Beijing, Hebei, and Tianjin, then its circulation continued northward to reach the Northeast region of China. Influenced by the typhoon, several days of heavy rain hit the provinces of Heilongjiang, Liaoning, and Jilin, often referred to as China's "granary". The rivers and reservoirs in these areas saw dramatic rises in water levels, leading to dam breaches. Many at-risk reservoirs, due to years of neglect, not only failed to serve their flood control purpose but also had to release a massive amount of floods to ensure their own safety. This exacerbated the flooding. The raging floods destroyed villages, factories, and other infrastructure, and submerged vast tracts of fertile lands.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2023, 12:17:51 PM »
It's not very shocking to see Communists snuff bad news...

Fu Linghui, a spokesman for the NBS, explained it was because the current statistics “need to be improved.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/china-halts-release-youth-unemployment-numbers-after-figures/

FU Fu!

::laughonfloor::