Author Topic: China  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: China
« Reply #160 on: April 25, 2024, 08:37:51 AM »

I will try to find another source. I had heard this but no source. It was  famous FBI whistle blower. A high class beauty BTW Simon Edmonds. I recall she wrote a book.
In short, the US trained Uighur terrorists and sent them back to China This is the source of the story.

https://t.me/myLordBebo/28959?comment=233573

Obviously even if true...that would have been sanctioned by the adjudicated liar and sexual predator Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton aka William Blythe...

And is Sibel really a "whistleblower" or was she hired to blow something else?  Because what does the FBI have to do with an obviously CIA-led kind of operation?

::laughonfloor::

I do not know. I had heard about the Uighurs but no written source and I thought they were paid by Saudis
They were killing govt officials and blowing up govt buildings in western China which triggered the Chinese govt.
I think she worked as a govt translator and heard a lot.

update she was asked to infiltrate a few international groups which turned out to be criminal but somehow involved with US govt.

https://www.amazon.com/Classified-Woman-Sibel-Edmonds-Story/dp/0615602223

Like the CIA and the Golden Triangle...

Hard to live off Congressional scraps ya know...thugs gotta fund the thug life...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2024, 06:07:24 PM »

China holds 800 B Us trearuries, same as in 2010. down from peak of 1,300 B.
https://t.me/EurasianChoice/37120
🇨🇳💰Why is China dumping US Treasuries for gold? 

China’s holdings of US Treasury bonds plunged by $22.7 billion in February to $775 billion, according to data released by the US Treasury Department last week. This is not an isolated development. Over the past decade, China has dumped 40% of its US Treasury holdings. Here's what you need to know:   

??China has been divesting itself of US debt for several years, with its investment in the latter hitting a 14-year low in Oct 2023. 

??China is minimizing its exposure to the US dollar, seeing how US has weaponized the greenback by freezing and now threatening to confiscate the Russian Central Bank's financial assets.   

??Instead, China is stockpiling gold, a reserve asset with no counterparty risk. Its gold reserve now stands at 2,235 tons, just a 100-ton shy of Russia’s, according to World Gold Council.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2024, 09:27:42 AM »
Yah, been documenting the crap out of central banks around the globe buying gold and demanding deposits in NYC (Germany most recently) so they can be held back at home.  Though in Germany's case it seems pointless...eventually wind up in New Caliphate hands or Rus hands...but, whatever...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.