Author Topic: Erica the racist brags about targeting whitey and giving minorities a free pass!  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Given his blindness to minority infringement of other peoples rights can there be any doubt my thread title accurately describes this left-wing terrorist?!

http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/06/20/holder_justice_department_has_re-opened_the_civil_rights_division.html

Between Gunrunner & NBP there is no way this POS should hold any position in government, ever!

Target this punk and get him the hell out right now!

::cussing::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

[blockquote]
Holder speaks of prosecuting those who deny us of our basic civil liberties, however he himself dropped a case against the New Blank Panthers for "violating the Voter Rights Act in November 2008 by using coercion, threats and intimidation at a Philadelphia polling station."
[/blockquote]

Duplicity

Congress doesn't have the spuds to do what is necessary.  We must win friends and influence people to take the senate, house, and pharaoh.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

[blockquote]
Holder speaks of prosecuting those who deny us of our basic civil liberties, however he himself dropped a case against the New Blank Panthers for "violating the Voter Rights Act in November 2008 by using coercion, threats and intimidation at a Philadelphia polling station."
[/blockquote]

Duplicity

Congress doesn't have the spuds to do what is necessary.  We must win friends and influence people to take the senate, house, and pharaoh.

True, but I am too direct for such subtlety!  I prefer to hit people over the head with a baseball bat.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.