Author Topic: US Consumer Product Safety Commission plans to trigger a natural gas rebellion  (Read 726 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
These sick sorry SOBs are asking for a whuppin'...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/01/09/feds-proposing-to-ban-natural-gas-stoves-for-cooking/

This is laughable, ridiculous and batshyt-effing-crazy!

Literally...only dumb f**king animals will buy this pathetic bullsh*t!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
No worries - all my gas appliances are protected  . . .  by 12 gauge.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

I have noticed this anti nat gas chatter on the internet. Part of the general anti fossil fuel movement IMO.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

I have noticed this anti nat gas chatter on the internet. Part of the general anti fossil organic fuel movement IMO.

FIFY

Agreed, if they/them want to live in caves eating bugs and weeds and freezing to death...let them...but any attempted force on others will result in experiencing an exponentially greater force of unrelenting resistance!
 ::oldman::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
They're getting my propane-fueled stove from my cold, dead hands.

I've got a dual-fuel -- gas top/electric oven -- and the only way we got coffee when the power went out and our generator kicked the bucket was from a percolator on a burner.

Yes, I still have one and know how to use it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
They're getting my propane-fueled stove from my cold, dead hands.

I've got a dual-fuel -- gas top/electric oven -- and the only way we got coffee when the power went out and our generator kicked the bucket was from a percolator on a burner.

Yes, I still have one and know how to use it.

Heh, good timing...just saw this at WRSA@GAB -

FMCDH

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Well, now we know what happened to HER, but just HER!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Indeed.  Alas, as with everything the demonic do...they'll be back...

But, so will we...   ;)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Moving that overton window.  Note the Tyrant of New York is still plowing ahead with this.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Moving that overton window.  Note the Tyrant of New York is still plowing ahead with this.

A guy on WRSA@GAB says the Overton Window is often mocked, but he notes there is now a Window Mitosis in that the old center of generally agreed truths is obliterated...there is a Right Window and a Left Window and they hate each others guts...and it is this Window Mitosis that is a certain indicator of an inevitable civil war.

Hard to argue.  The Left just keeps pushing totalitarian evil and woke BS and perversion with one aim in mind - one party rule and one hive mind group-think...

Pretty sure there are millions who will fight that to the death with more converts coming every minute...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The asshole totalitarian bureaucrats are back...with stove regs...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/488616-biden-admin-announces-new-crackdown-on-gas-stoves/

No.

::doublebird::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
WTF is this "crackdown" talk, as though something vile must be stopped?!  "Crackdown" my  ::mooning::

.... a new “energy conservation standard” for gas stoves and electric cooking equipment ...

AND "electric cooking equipment" like .... what? crockpot?  air fryer?

WTF do they think they are?  I'm sick of this sh i t. 

Energy "conservation" standards tightened up on dish/clothes washers and now neither clean the dishes nor the clothes because that is no longer their purpose; their purpose is to save water and "energy" and it's done to the detriment of primary purpose.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, just say "no" or even better "eff no"...won't buy their crap...won't comply, don't care...to Hell with them!

Online paulh

• Established Member
Thanks to EPA regs the appliance industry had to meet them to get the appliance to market. What's hilarious, most of the replacement parts are old vintage except electronics which cost $$$$$ to replace.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Brother had his furnace go kaput during this cold snap...cost a $hitload to replace and...it failed...bad controller which I am told are "hard to get" (cough, effing Chi-Com's, cough!)...got one and now has heat again...

Clownworld...our leaders put a knife to our throats and we wonder why we're suffering...