Author Topic: US Consumer Product Safety Commission plans to trigger a natural gas rebellion  (Read 719 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Brother had his furnace go kaput during this cold snap...cost a $hitload to replace and...it failed...bad controller which I am told are "hard to get" (cough, effing Chi-Com's, cough!)...got one and now has heat again...

Clownworld...our leaders put a knife to our throats and we wonder why we're suffering...

I have ongoing issues with my gas boiler for hot water heat. I ordered a replacement circulator pump for my 2010 pump. I suspect that is the issue. I think the pump is not running and my system is operating in gravity mode. The burner comes on, heat the water in boiler to hi limit of 180 deg F, shuts off, some hot water rises, the water temp drops to 160 deg F, repeats. I hesitate to take things apart until I get some wood for my wood stove as I live in MN. I am a worrier and worry about me screwing this up and having little heat.

I had worse issues a month aqo and relied on some electric, propane, and now nat gas heat. I was scared of having frozen pipes to around 10 radiators.

Right now I hooked up a 30K BTU ventless heater in the basement in place of my gas drier. It is on low. It is a good emergency heating source provided you have nat gas working. It reduces my fear of frozen pipes.

BTW while I was replacing the bake igniter in my nat gas oven I relied on the microwave and a toaster oven. I really like the toaster oven now. Perfect for frozen pizzas and small dishes.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Brother had his furnace go kaput during this cold snap...cost a $hitload to replace and...it failed...bad controller which I am told are "hard to get" (cough, effing Chi-Com's, cough!)...got one and now has heat again...

Clownworld...our leaders put a knife to our throats and we wonder why we're suffering...

I have ongoing issues with my gas boiler for hot water heat. I ordered a replacement circulator pump for my 2010 pump. I suspect that is the issue. I think the pump is not running and my system is operating in gravity mode. The burner comes on, heat the water in boiler to hi limit of 180 deg F, shuts off, some hot water rises, the water temp drops to 160 deg F, repeats. I hesitate to take things apart until I get some wood for my wood stove as I live in MN. I am a worrier and worry about me screwing this up and having little heat.

I had worse issues a month aqo and relied on some electric, propane, and now nat gas heat. I was scared of having frozen pipes to around 10 radiators.

Right now I hooked up a 30K BTU ventless heater in the basement in place of my gas drier. It is on low. It is a good emergency heating source provided you have nat gas working. It reduces my fear of frozen pipes.

BTW while I was replacing the bake igniter in my nat gas oven I relied on the microwave and a toaster oven. I really like the toaster oven now. Perfect for frozen pizzas and small dishes.

Circulation is essential in boiler systems so think you are right on the pump.  I share your freezing concerns...at the lake we keep heat low, interior rooms open and a couple strategically placed electric heaters to prevent pipes from freezing...we didn't get to our fix last summer, this time we have to...new ducting off the furnace to the vulnerable areas from below.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Aaaaand, here we go:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/energy-department-regulations-gas-stoves-ban-jennifer-granholm-biden-administration-11675457600

"Banning Gas Stoves by Regulation
New Energy Department rules would eliminate most current models."

The prices of new stoves are already ridiculous - $3 to $4 THOUSAND dollars and UP.

I cannot fully express the deep hatred I hold for these people.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Well, this will re-stoke the flames...apply said flames to Marxists butts!!!

https://static-assets-1.truthsocial.com/tmtg:prime-ts-assets/media_attachments/files/110/307/418/397/944/409/original/336d7042dd14b75f.jpg

As always...DemoCommies are terminal liars and terminal totalitarians!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.