Author Topic: mRNA vaccines are being injected into our food supply  (Read 833 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
mRNA vaccines are being injected into our food supply
« on: January 13, 2023, 03:53:23 PM »
Per Dr. Robert Malone ....

.... He wrote an essay on how mRNA vaccines are being injected into livestock and companion animals.

That means, if you consume the vaccinated animal, the mRNA vaccine enters your body.

... Dr. Malone says they’ve been working on livestock and companion animal mRNA vaccines for over 6 years:

Bayer Partners with BioNTech to Develop mRNA Vaccines, Drugs for Animal

HealthGenetic Engineering and Biotechnology News.  May 10, 2016. Bayer will partner with BioNTech to develop novel, first-in-class mRNA vaccines and therapeutics for animal health indications, the companies said today, under a collaboration whose value was not disclosed.

... When asked if the government would mark packages as “vaccinated meat,” Dr. Malone said this, “I wouldn’t count on it.  In fact, I bet – no.”

In response to another Twitter user, who stated that this needed to be stopped “ASAP,” Dr. Malone had this to say: “We have to build alternate systems.  I don’t think we can stop them, but we can chose not buy their food, take their drugs or mRNA vaccines. We can chose to not use their “health care providers.”  We can be our own – independent people outside of their hellscape.”

Time to find a trusted, local meat farmer in your area…

Dr. Malone cites many more examples. You can read his entire essay on his Substack located  https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/mrna-vaccines-in-livestock-and-companion
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: mRNA vaccines are being injected into our food supply
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 08:50:33 AM »
Thanks.

I've heard similar with produce (sprayed with mRNA).
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 09:59:23 AM »
The despots are wanting to kill billions...

::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 11:29:34 AM »
I intend to go local-farm shopping this week.  I really should have done this sooner, but I got lazy.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 11:37:20 AM »
Tell me about it...

I have enough to get by for a while...once I relocate to the lake, I'm going to local butchers...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2023, 11:46:22 AM »
Tell me about it...

I have enough to get by for a while...once I relocate to the lake, I'm going to local butchers...

Some have plans to butcher locals(politicians)
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2024, 09:00:31 AM »
It's certainly encouraging to see the global outcry by farmers; most recently Spain.