Author Topic: Musk properly identifies State Dept's Global Engagement Center (GEC) as a threat  (Read 226 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.based-politics.com/2023/02/07/elon-musk-says-this-unknown-government-agency-is-the-worst-for-censorship/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/02/06/giddy-up-elon-musk-identifies-the-state-dept-origin-behind-twitter-content-control-mechanisms/

Something with which to torment their MM lapdog CNN with endlessly!  As well as the rest of the miserable MM scumbags that danced to the GEC tune!!!

Time for the House the END this totalitarian GEC goon squad and prevent anything like it from ever rising anywhere in government...or their entire departmental funding ENDS!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN) says that the Biden administration is "knee deep" in left-leaning efforts to "crack down" on speech - telling the Examiner: "House Republicans will be hauling these bad actors before Congress, and I absolutely support legislation to ban federal funding of anti-free speech groups."
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/us-state-department-funding-secret-disinformation-crusade-blacklist-conservative-media

WTF are you waiting for?

Expedite that with extreme Founding Principles fervor!!!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
The problem with the GOP blustering about “legislation” is that a) 2/3 of them either want the Left to succeed or are too stupid to recognize the threat, and b) regardless of whatever legislation they think they’re gonna pass, it’s DOA.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
True.  It's happened that way for decades.  Doesn't mean passing something in the House and making the morons in the Senate shoot it down isn't a valuable effort...puts people on-record...where it falls apart is with follow-through and the lack of appetite to fight those nominally in your own party openly and totally...which is stupid because the Cucks have zero qualms about destroying people in their party with principles to the extent that they've adopted the hate-filled rhetoric of the DemoCommies, joined in their coup against Trump and the American people...and continue to do so now and will do so forever...

I'd just like to see a full-blown battle between Good and Evil...

But I realize the magnitude of what I am asking for and understand I will almost certainly be disappointed...

Doesn't mean it is wrong to try...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero