Author Topic: New Movie - April 14 in theaters  (Read 282 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
New Movie - April 14 in theaters
« on: February 14, 2023, 10:30:49 PM »
Trailer -

https://www.whoisnefarious.com/

Steve Deace (https://www.theblaze.com/podcasts/steve-deace-show) - one of Glenn Beck's affiliates -- wrote the original book and assisted with the screenplay.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: New Movie - April 14 in theaters
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 08:35:04 AM »
So, they are warning, not recruiting?

Literally, we are surrounded by demons...this nation, its leadership, it bureaucracy and institutions, its business leaders and academics...globally...literally surrounded by Evil...

Else everything all at once would not be going monkey-sh!t...

I'm concerned there are those that think this might be cool...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 09:37:23 AM »
Warning or recruiting?  Certainly not recruiting, more like making aware, because you nailed it, Libertas.  People won't see it, and if they WON'T see it, they won't name it.  People, too many of them, have been propagandized out of the belief that evil exists.

Steve Deace and his crew also call the evil today "The Spirit of the Age" and I figure that also encompasses the useful idiots who willfully ignore it.

As for those who think this might be cool?  What are ya gonna do about them anyway; they're already lost.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2023, 10:11:39 AM »
I think we're on the same page...

And once again I have to say if somebody asked me before hand what era I wished to be a mortal in, it wouldn't be this one...it would be 200 years ago...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.