Author Topic: The Kenyan's weaponized NGO's are targeting Orban & Hungary for overthrow  (Read 251 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/02/12/heads-up-state-dept-operative-and-usaid-administrator-samantha-power-is-in-hungary-seeding-another-color-revolution-deep-state-ukraine-2-0/

Orban should arrest that witch for plotting a coup against Hungary...it's only fair that totalitarians get show trials too and harsh sentences!   

Or, there is always the ubiquitous Arkancide form of pest removal...

Fair is fair!

Sh!t happens!

::praying::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Re: The Kenyan's weaponized NGO's are targeting Orban & Hungary for overthrow
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2023, 11:27:03 AM »

Brian Berletic at The New Atlas has gone into how the US uses NGOs to subvert govts around the world. I did not know that. If the Russians bought facebook ads in the US that is an outrage. The US interferes in foreign elections all the time. NGOs like NED do the dirty work the CIA used to do, paid for by the US govt. Didn't the US swing an election in Russia in recent history? Maybe to Yeltsin?

Meanwhile ..... Hamilton 68....
https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1619029891017756672
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
Jan 27
26.  I’m listed as a foreign bot?” said conservative media figure Dennis Michael Lynch. “As a proud taxpaying citizen, charitable family man, and honest son of a U.S. Marine, I deserve better. We all do!”
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
Jan 27
27. Consortium editor Joe Lauria too was angered to find he was on the list, which targeted voices across the spectrum: “Organizations like Hamilton 68 are in business to enforce an official narrative, which means excising inconvenient facts, which they call ‘misinformation.’”
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
Jan 27
28.What makes this an important story is the sheer scale of the news footprint left by Hamilton 68’s digital McCarthyism. The quantity of headlines and TV segments dwarfs the impact of individual fabulists like Jayson Blair or Stephen Glass.
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
29.Hamilton 68 was used as a source to assert Russian influence in an astonishing array of news stories: support for Brett Kavanaugh or the Devin Nunes memo, the Parkland shooting, manipulation of black voters, “attacks” on the Mueller investigation…

https://youtu.be/KSwrUSdOJcQ
Russiagate was a hoax w/Matt Taibbi | The Chris Hedges Report
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 11:51:50 AM »
If not for Musk buying Twitter the entire tentacles of the corrupt cabal would not be exposed...

Brazenly, they are not letting up...sending that sapper Powers to Hungary...meaning they are advancing their timetable to overwhelm opposition...

They need heat applied to them on all fronts simultaneously, or else the totalitarian crap will really hit the fan...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2023, 01:55:47 PM »

I recall the US backed a failed coup in Belarus around 2 years ago. I heard that was one big reason for Putin to go into Ukraine but I did not understand the logic. Also a more recent failed coup in Kazakhstan.  Did the US back that failed coup in Turkey?

BTW I herd that the Erdogan shake down over Sweden might have worked. Biden wants F16s for Turkey now.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2023, 07:54:39 AM »
I find it hard to believe anybody can pry Belarus from the Russian orbit in any era...Russia has had no better loyal vassal...

Others, who knows...play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

The Erdogan scheme was obvious from the start...

But, bribes have always suffered from a fatal flaw...an ever increasing demand for more...

Excessive tributes combined with over-expansion and ethnic dilution fueled by rampant greed, immorality, corruption and lies destroyed the Roman Empire...

Seems many want to repeat history...

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2023, 11:08:56 AM »
I find it hard to believe anybody can pry Belarus from the Russian orbit in any era...Russia has had no better loyal vassal...

Others, who knows...play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

The Erdogan scheme was obvious from the start...

But, bribes have always suffered from a fatal flaw...an ever increasing demand for more...

Excessive tributes combined with over-expansion and ethnic dilution fueled by rampant greed, immorality, corruption and lies destroyed the Roman Empire...

Seems many want to repeat history...

Why not, they seem to be erasing history so it's easy to lead the sheeple by the nose to slaughter.

Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2023, 11:33:45 AM »
Orban should have Samantha Power arrested -- and any others who meet with her for Revolution purposes -- and throw her out of Hungary.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2023, 10:09:17 AM »
It looks like Samantha Power has got her "color-revolution" started:

https://rairfoundation.com/antifa-radicals-from-across-europe-descend-on-hungary-violently-attack-anyone-perceived-to-be-conservative/

... Since the police statement, they have arrested four perpetrators: a Hungarian woman, a foreign man, and two foreign women.

According to Hungarian news, Western European Antifa radicals who have entered Hungary have carried out at least six different knife and viper attacks in Budapest against people they believed to be “far-right.”
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2023, 10:45:01 AM »

Brian Berletic introduced me to the NGOs like the NED.
https://youtu.be/aKtTDFmXFJI
As Thailand Attempts to Clean Up Foreign-Funded NGOs, US Interests Kick & Scream