Author Topic: Tucker Carlson out at Fox News  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Tucker Carlson out at Fox News
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2023, 09:51:29 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2023, 11:58:07 AM »

Is the video we see of the dam explosion from that dam and recently? I heard it was not.

Also, there is some older WaPo piece reporting that Kiev had hit the dam with 3 US Himars to test the idea of harming the dam enough to raise the water level downstream but not enough to cause massive flooding.

I heard Alexander of Duran say that the Russian MOD has daily reports on what areas were shelled or rocket attacked and they have been reporting for months of such attacks on the dam. Before Russia withdrew from Kherson city Kiev used rocket attacks on the dam. Now closer they use artillery.

Some more sober military analysts say they do not know why the dam collapsed but guess that maybe it finally failed.

IF Russian reports are accurate, a few days of Kiev attempts have been repulsed and 50 tanks destroyed. I recall 300 tanks were sent in recent months. Maybe Kiev panicked.

Sorry, no links.  The older WaPo piece has been widely reported.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2023, 12:28:57 PM »
Tucker would get advertising revenue, wouldn't he?  60 million views will bring in a little coin. 

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2023, 06:40:53 PM »
It’s pretty remarkable that Tucker’s 10 minute monologue earned him about 75 million views, while his Fox show was blowing every competitor out of the water with 3 million per night. At the same time, Matt Walsh/Daily Wire’s full-length feature documentary “What is a Woman” earned about 180 million views in just a couple days, making it one of the most widely viewed documentaries in history. All this on Twitter. I’d say this is the proverbial canary in the coal mine for cable news, and the advent of a new reality when it comes to public mistrust in legacy media. The gatekeepers have been crushed under the gate, and the horde is trampling them to get directly to the content in demand.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2023, 08:17:33 AM »
Yes, it is long overdue and to be celebrated...but it is also a dangerous time where the forces of totalitarianism will look to snuff these green shoots of Liberty...so all should prepare accordingly for the inevitable DeepState response and the usual UniParty suspects dancing to their tune...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2023, 11:44:43 AM »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2023, 12:57:08 PM »

I think that Tucker got kicked off the air but is still employed and likely still getting paid.
ZH had snips from his contract terms. I imagine the issue is whether he is providing services to Twitter.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2023, 08:11:53 AM »
Well, yeah...he's getting paid by Fox, they yanked him off the air which in employment terms means you are no longer working...99% of everybody else has that happen they are moving on to new work...

Twitter is a social media platform, not a broadcast news company...Tucker gets nothing from Twitter that any other person gets...any advertising money comes in goes to Twitter...

Faux is just pissed Tucker found a loop-hole and they cannot effectively silence him as per their DeepState masters desire...

And Faux looks both petty and nakedly despotic in doing this...which is going to further tarnish their brand...

They deserve to become irrelevant...they are no better than the hard-commie networks...and headed toward the same dead end...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2023, 03:24:32 PM »

Here is a link to Tucker. He had me laughing but I love hyperbole.
He really went after Zelensky and also Lindsey Graham.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1666203439146172419

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2023, 02:53:13 PM »
Well, yeah...he's getting paid by Fox, they yanked him off the air which in employment terms means you are no longer working...99% of everybody else has that happen they are moving on to new work...

Twitter is a social media platform, not a broadcast news company...Tucker gets nothing from Twitter that any other person gets...any advertising money comes in goes to Twitter...

Faux is just pissed Tucker found a loop-hole and they cannot effectively silence him as per their DeepState masters desire...

And Faux looks both petty and nakedly despotic in doing this...which is going to further tarnish their brand...

They deserve to become irrelevant...they are no better than the hard-commie networks...and headed toward the same dead end...

So Fox pays him while he kinda works for free on Twitter.
There has been an almost total MSM blackout on news from Ukraine that does not support the official narrative. Recently Tucker and RFK Jr. made some breaks in the dam, so to speak. MSNBC sent one guy to Crimea who put a mic in front of a few people on camera. He asked one lady if she was Ukrainian or Russian. She laughed at him and said Russian. Kiev put him on their kill list.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2023, 10:24:58 AM »
Tucker's 3rd Twitter video post -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1668747661028081664

The UniParty is real...this is proof of it, all the Cucks (McConnell, Thune, Romney, Pence...all of that ilk) are condemning Trump, they are siding with the Demoscats trying to imprison their chief and truly ONLY viable political rival...this is how the original meaning of the term Quisling was born...

We know who are enemies are...

We know we have them boxed in...try as they might, they can only make us stronger...

More and more they are resembling the rise of fascists in Germany without the economic success and leadership charisma that seduced ordinary people into accepting dictatorship and genocidal horror...

We are aware, we will not comply and we are not going to yield...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2023, 08:24:10 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tucker-carlson-joe-biden-wannabe-dictator

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/06/16/tucker-carlson-outlines-the-new-american-dictatorship/

Of course Faux fired the patriot running the screen banner...they are owned/managed by loyal statists now...only controlled Oppo talking points are allowed on this unfair & mentally unbalanced outfit now...

Tucker's smooth sarcasm and mocking tone in the wannabe dictator screed is absolutely brilliant...

Please distribute far and wide!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 08:59:54 AM by Libertas »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2023, 12:39:14 PM »
That was his best one yet.   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2023, 10:01:21 AM »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1672014260480901120

And these mindless presstitutes are unable to see past their weaponized hatred of non-conformists to their statist religion to realize how much more powerful they are making him and exposing themselves for the statist propagandists they are.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2023, 08:07:23 AM »
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 08:21:50 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2023, 11:06:33 AM »
H/T-WRSA@GAB

::hysterical::

Many of these creatures are just such easy fricken targets!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/07/14/wow-just-wow-presidential-candidate-mike-pence-says-a-collapsing-usa-is-not-his-concern-supporting-ukraine-is-priority/

Mr. That's Not my Concern just offed himself and his diseased brain has not received the message...

Ms. I Don't Know is a liar because only a conspirator or an idiot would say they don't know...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/07/14/tucker-carlson-leaves-nikki-haley-speechless-on-subject-of-nordstream-pipeline/

...so which is it?  Liar or idiot?  I'm going with liar.

Full clip of Tucker at TPAC -

https://rumble.com/v309e06-tucker-carlson-tonight-full-july-15-2023.html

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero