Author Topic: Rush - Juxtaposing Huntsman civility with Reagan throat-ripping of Jimmuh Cahtah  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Priceless, I hope ya'll caught it, it was greeeeat!!!

::thumbsup::

::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
YES!

Perfect.

Not one mention of Obama by Huntsman?  Geeeesh.  Respects Obama?  Forgetaboutit.  He's not worthy of respect.  STOP BEING NICE!

::bows::  Reagan  ::bows::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I'm trying to figure out what Huntsman's angle in all of this. He hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of winning. Is he, like Paul, a modern-day Don Quixote? Is he attempting to build some sort of street-cred? With whom?

Or is he out to make the more conservative candidates look "mean" by comparison?

Whatever the case, he'll get no support from me.

Next.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Meggie Mac must be coaching him. I guess he'll be showing up on that Maddow guy's show next.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
Meggie Mac must be coaching him. I guess he'll be showing up on that Maddow guy's show next.

::rolllaughing::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

I'm trying to figure out what Huntsman's angle in all of this. He hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of winning. Is he, like Paul, a modern-day Don Quixote? Is he attempting to build some sort of street-cred? With whom?

Or is he out to make the more conservative candidates look "mean" by comparison?

Next.

Don Ron Paul Quixote has been jousting those windmills and getting reelected for it for years. 
He's got a  CV.  Jon Huntsman is from nowhere and, on the national stage, done or accomplished nothing.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
I'm listening to Mark Levin and he really teed off on Huntsman.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Priceless, I hope ya'll caught it, it was greeeeat!!!

::whoohoo::

Oh I sure did!!I was out buying the parts I needed to do my bit for civil disobedience.I was LOL and driving.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Next.

I think you're getting warm.  I suspect a Ruling Class plant meant to act as a tone cop for the GOP debate, so that once the candidate has been selected the groundwork has been laid for the proglodytes to jump all over the nominee the first time they sense he/she crosses the tone line!  I can hear them already..."See, another nominee of promise who ran a respectful campaign in the GOP primaries has succumned to typical Republican mean spiritedness and personal vitriol"!  Fvck that noise!  And fvck anybody who falls for this sh*t!  I've had it with that crap!

(Yes, JF, I am growling!)

::cussing::

The best thing the other candidates can do is ignore Huntsman and when he does pull the tone cop routine, to put him in his place and call him out for the fraud he is!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
GP has this story covered -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/06/for-the-record-ronald-reagan-didnt-promise-to-play-nice-in-his-speech-at-liberty-state-park-video/

A recession is when your neighbor loses his job. A depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when Jimmy Carter Barrack Obama loses his.

H/T - RWR!

Only 30% support BHO re-election, numbers which given the sorry state we are in should only get worse for Stymie!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/06/worst-president-ever-only-3-in-10-will-definitely-support-obama/

Caveat emptor - Duh Wun and his minions know they are in deep trouble, when they are cornered and desperate is when they are the most dangerous, look for a flurry of activity designed to obfuscate reality, distort the opposition and grease the base with more taxpayer funds from now till November 2012!

charlesoakwood

Libertas, you are a master of understatement.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Did I undersell my opinion?!

Let go my leg!

;D

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Huntsman is totally a Concern Troll; he even prefaced one of his pantywaist comments yesterday with "I'm concerned that...", and the "concern" wasn't about something the Dumbocrats are doing!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
Ah, Rush!  He played some of the same clips today.

Loved the Reagan observation...that Carter took refuge behind a dictionary. ::hysterical::

what's BO's excuse?

I mean, I know he's smarter than a dictionary.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

Next.

I think you're getting warm.  I suspect a Ruling Class plant meant to act as a tone cop for the GOP debate, so that once the candidate has been selected the groundwork has been laid for the proglodytes to jump all over the nominee the first time they sense he/she crosses the tone line!  I can hear them already..."See, another nominee of promise who ran a respectful campaign in the GOP primaries has succumned to typical Republican mean spiritedness and personal vitriol"!  Fvck that noise!  And fvck anybody who falls for this sh*t!  I've had it with that crap!

The best thing the other candidates can do is ignore Huntsman and when he does pull the tone cop routine, to put him in his place and call him out for the fraud he is!

Mark Levin had the right of it on his show last night when he opined that we don't want or need a damn lecture on civility from the likes of Huntsman, who's in the present position of asking us for a job.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
Mark Levin had the right of it on his show last night when he opined that we don't want or need a damn lecture on civility from the likes of Huntsman, who's in the present position of asking us for a job.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
Just another Prog./RINO! ::evilbat::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

charlesoakwood

An elementary characterization of him would be...ICKY.
Or as someone else said, 'he makes my skin crawl'.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Next.

Indeed, the arrogance and holier-than-thou attitude clearly identifies this jackass for the Ruling Class puppet he is!  He failed the interview for this job as soon as he showed up!

::mooning::