Author Topic: "Infuriating": College Tuition Made Free For Illegal Immigrants In Minnesota  (Read 236 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
It's just criminal lives matter more than any other lives crap as usual...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/infuriating-college-tuition-made-free-illegal-immigrants-minnesota

Don't like it?  Leave.  If all they get is subsidized students they won't learn crap anyway and will be given participation degrees and mentally-impaired woke corporations will throw huge salaries at them so they can tout how woke they are and they'll be stuck with unproductive workers who can barely speak read do math or write and put a greater burden on those who can, who then will get fed up and leave and then these woke institutions will completely collapse...

And they all have it coming...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
from link

“We’ve been seeing declining enrollment on all campuses,” said Senate Higher Education committee chair Omar Fateh, a Democrat, according to the Associated Press.

“If we don’t do something quick, we’re at risk of shutting down some campuses … I see this bill as an enrollment driver.”
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
You can tell by that name that is not a native-born Minnesotan...but Minnesota-born cultural Marxists imported them to replace you and me...and now they are replacing our children...that's all this is about...replacement...

And it will be funded by extorting those taxpayers stupid enough to let themselves be robbed by people who will destroy them...

God forbid why anyone honestly ask why enrollment is cratering in the fevered swamps of cultural Marxist institutions...to them it cannot be toxic wokism and 24x7 screaming hatred of non-cultural Marxism conforming people and outright genocidal racism and murderous hatred of true Christian beliefs and Founding Principles and history...

I say let the cultural Marxist scum die in their own stinking filth...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
From my earlier post, so the real reason for this POS bill is to keep the U of MN college employees employed.

Years ago I read something and verified it for U of MN. Around 1970 it took x hours of min wage work to buy 1 sem credit at U of MN. Now it takes 6x hours.

VDH has reported on the admin bloat he saw at the UC system. Lots of diversity admins.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Some shouldn't be employed...any DEI BS or degree programs offering nothing to enhance economic viability...

Same as in K-12, industry...everywhere...