Author Topic: Time for citizens of the world to tell the G20 and all despots to go to Hell!  (Read 348 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The Group of 20 leaders have agreed to a plan to eventually impose digital currencies and digital IDs on their respective populations, despite fears that governments will use them to monitor their peoples' spending and crush dissent.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/g20-announces-plan-impose-digital-currencies-and-ids-worldwide

Nope, never...never any of that BS!!!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

Maybe the increasing success of BRICS is in response to the G20 and EU intrusive practices.

I do not know many details of BRICS. I heard that BRICS members cannot have sanctions against other BRICS members. That would mean that newly admitted members have to drop sanctions when admitted.

I wonder if tariffs and protectionist measure are allowed. I would guess yes.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Everybody is intrusive, it's what governments today do...

Think China isn't going to slap hands that offend them?

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

China already has. More than once and hard. Japan fishing dispute lead to cut off from rare earths. The question is whether BRICS will require obedience to non-trade goals. IMO BRICS will not require obeying LGBTQ rules or how a country selects judges (Poland). etc.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

China already has. More than once and hard. Japan fishing dispute lead to cut off from rare earths. The question is whether BRICS will require obedience to non-trade goals. IMO BRICS will not require obeying LGBTQ rules or how a country selects judges (Poland). etc.

Swell...

But they will/already do demand citizens obey economic and (for your own safety) "security measures"...

A slave is a slave even if they are OK with it...

And "undesirable elements" in society will always be...umm, dealt with...

Yay!

/

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

Swell...

But they will/already do demand citizens obey economic and (for your own safety) "security measures"...

A slave is a slave even if they are OK with it...

And "undesirable elements" in society will always be...umm, dealt with...

Yay!

/

I recall China recently slammed down some country HARD for recognizing Taiwan or some such. Maybe cancelled a huge order related to one of the Baltics.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
More redlines the totalitarians better not cross...

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-11-16-un-who-enslavement-humanity-global-health-dictatorship.html

::doublebird::

I do not follow BRICS closely but the Duran does. They say that countries prefer BRICS to G20 because G20 is controlled by G7.  As I understand it, the members of BRICS have nothing in common with each other. Look at their govts, religions, cultures. They just want to buy and sell stuff to each other. G7 and EU stick their noses in everybody's business.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More redlines the totalitarians better not cross...

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-11-16-un-who-enslavement-humanity-global-health-dictatorship.html

::doublebird::

I do not follow BRICS closely but the Duran does. They say that countries prefer BRICS to G20 because G20 is controlled by G7.  As I understand it, the members of BRICS have nothing in common with each other. Look at their govts, religions, cultures. They just want to buy and sell stuff to each other. G7 and EU stick their noses in everybody's business.

But like the West the BRICS have military cooperation and commitments...

And only a few know what special conditions China as the big panda in the room insists upon...but pretty sure they get their way on most if not everything...

The BRICS just better compartmentalized at the executive level...not like they have to worry about anybody getting out of step beneath them...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

H/T's-WRSA