Author Topic: House Majority Whip brings forward CBDC ban bill  (Read 135 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
House Majority Whip brings forward CBDC ban bill
« on: September 14, 2023, 09:55:20 AM »
H/T-CTH

Good, now ensure it stays, in everything...y'all do the reconciliation/omnibus crap...stuff like this better stay in!!!  ::oldman::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: House Majority Whip brings forward CBDC ban bill
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2023, 05:41:06 PM »
They won't ban it.   UGH....    Just for show for the most part....   

You just know with today toxic politics.

A cashless "society"  with its attached "social score" is going to be dastardly hard to defeat.   We may have already lost. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: House Majority Whip brings forward CBDC ban bill
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 08:37:45 AM »
I reject that defeatism...there is more of us than them...only a minority supported our War for Independence (though the largest segment with fence-sitters and Loyalists in trail)...counting continental army and militia about 15% of the population served in the Revolution...the former may be inflated by those serving multiple enlistments, the latter comprise about 5.8% of the population...and while there is dispute over combatants with the Three-Percenters (I think it hard to actually know for sure the exact number of unique combatants in each and every engagement) the point remains that a relatively small number of patriots can be effective...

How many people are prepared to resist the tyranny of CBDC and thrive in a black market economy?  Probably more than anybody thinks.

How will people in the system react to having fiends and neighbors raided, killed, gulag'd? 

How widespread could resistance grow as this menace unfolds?

I think the shot-callers in the halls of despots are underestimating their odds of success...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.