Author Topic: Corrupt totalitarian Manhattan Court & POS DA order Trump business dissolution!  (Read 842 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Heh, well...whoever makes their signs...ought to give a refund or fix for free!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And the appeals are not even happening yet and the blowback on NY is picking up steam!

These real estate folks...we're looking at New York opportunities...

...and after seeing what they are doing to Trump they are looking elsewhere...

https://twitter.com/GrantCardone/status/1759707635916452065

Kevin O'Leary said there were a lot more bailing on NY...and I believe him.

::clapping::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This is such fascist BS!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pay-play-trump-faces-staggering-cost-appeal

American Justice as the Founders intended does not allow a judicial bill of attainder type punitive punishment before final adjudication of a legal issue (all appeals exhausted) is complete.  The is extra-judicial tyranny run amok! 

I would appeal the need for such a grotesque deposit or bond!  Then proceed with the appeal of the BS ruling by this rogue judge that in no way represents reasonable conduct for a non-crime with a non-victim of what a rogue prosecutor is alleging.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Corrupt Prosecutor issues threats to Trump...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/fascism-leftist-tyrant-letitia-james-threatens-seize-president/

Escape from New York...becoming a reality before our very eyes.  Any sane business leader, any sane person should flee while they can.

And this is so true...

Former President Trump on Tuesday called Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny’s death “a horrible thing,” but doubled down on his suggestion that it’s comparable to his own legal troubles as he runs for the White House.

“Navalny is a very sad situation, and he’s very brave,” Trump said during a Fox News town hall with Laura Ingraham. “He was a very brave guy. He went back, he could’ve stayed away. And, frankly, probably would’ve been a lot better off staying away and talking from outside of the country as opposed to going back in, because people thought that could happen, and it did happen. And It’s a horrible thing.”

“But it’s happening in our country, too,” Trump continued. “We are turning into a communist country in many ways. And if you look at it. I’m the leading candidate, I get indicted—I never heard of being indicted before—I get indicted four times. I have eight or nine trials… all because of the fact that I’m in politics. They indicted me on things that are so ridiculous.”
Asked later about a judge ordering him to pay $355 million as part of a civil fraud trial decision over his business practices, Trump called it “a form of Navalny.”

“It is a form of communism or fascism,” Trump said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-ny-civil-fraud-fine-against-him-is-a-form-of-navalny/ar-BB1iC8mK

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Look what some are doing to avoid real price discovery in NYC real estate...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/who-could-be-next-largest-canadian-pension-fund-sells-manhattan-office-tower-1

$1

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
That woman didn't look to happy to have some shriveled up baby boomer man bulge being waved in her face.   ::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And the overpowering stench of old man sweat and funk, stink-foot, crotch-rot, bad breath and Bengay should have been the first warning of approaching danger...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/james-okeefe-banned-equinox-gym-life-after-exposing/

Snort!

It's like being banned from Sodom or Gomorrah...

Thanks!   ::hysterical::

Have fun with your stinky old perv's!   ::vafancoul::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The tyrannic actions in New York continue to ripple...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770158079763783974

Just imagine the desert it will become if this maniacal crap plays out to a nightmare conclusion!

Which, with Trump being a keenly astute reader of national sentiment, I can totally see something like this playing out...a $500M bond as never happened in American history ANYWHERE, the highest has been $100M...and in a case where no harm happened, the banks involved all did their own due diligence and Trump repaid all loans in full!  Doing nothing, let this maniacs seize Trump Towers...martyrdom gets a massive infusion!

As Donald Trump faces a Monday deadline to post a $454 million bond in the civil fraud case against him in New York, insiders said he may be weighing a little-discussed option: Doing nothing.

The ex-president reportedly has been struggling to raise the cash for the bond — either from banks or wealthy friends — with his lawyers claiming on Monday that it was a “practical impossibility.”

While some reports have raised speculation that Trump may “go nuclear” with a Chapter 11 filing to protect his prize real estate assets across Manhattan, experts said bankruptcy would create unwelcome complications as the 2024 election season comes to a head.

“He’s been there and done that,” one insider close to Trump said, dismissing the prospect of a Chapter 11 filing.

A third possibility, however, is to let the deadline pass, leaving it to New York Attorney General Letitia James to seize Trump’s bank accounts or buildings — including Trump Tower, from which he declared his 2016 presidential run, and which famously includes his personal penthouse.

It’s an option Trump appears to have considered – partly because he believes the chances are good that he could recover the assets on appeal, even if he is forced to take his case to the US Supreme Court, according to friends.

“Even if there is a taking, it doesn’t mean he can’t take it back later,” a source close to Trump told The Post.

A decision to do nothing poses risks of its own — among them that the New York AG’s Office has the right to sell off any properties it confiscates in order to recover the cash penalties it is owed.

“They are going after the money and that’s all he has a right to get back, not the buildings — unless the judgment is reversed before they are sold,” said Adam Leitman Bailey, a New York-based attorney who’s focused on the commercial real estate sector.

What will happen if Trump can’t post $454M bond in his civil fraud case by Monday’s deadline?
Sources friendly with Trump say the ex-president believes he has a strong case. Among other considerations, if the decision is not overturned, “it will have a chilling effect on people who do business in New York because it could happen to anyone,” according to one insider.

“There will be severe consequences — not an insurrection. People will stop doing business in New York. No one will take the risk, and lenders are now spooked. The real estate market is already a disaster, with office buildings worth a fraction of what they were once worth, and there are metastasizing effects when a large part of the city’s budget is from real estate.”

One source close to Trump insisted that he could raise funds from wealthy “friends and supporters,” but so far has not chosen this path.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/20/business/donald-trump-may-not-pay-bond-and-instead-let-letitia-james-seize-trump-tower-insiders/

I say eff them, eff them all to Hell!  And I bet Trump feels the same.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/1772288407672180754

Lowered to $175 million (still insane but payable) and given 10 more days to pay.

The clown show house of cards continues to crumble.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Bernie Madoff IIRC only had to pay $10M...shows you their priorities...NY deserves every bad thing coming for them!

PS - I love the pointed and valid dig at the corrupt politicized Judge...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/breaking-appellate-court-rules-trump-can-post-175/
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 12:46:43 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero